Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So... About Them Team Energy Bars.

MotherofHermes

So. i have mentioned this before. but it never got addressed. 

Team energy bars. So i can know how much energy different team members have. So i know if they need energy if i am trinity or have the gear to drop.

would be nice.

guess i'm going to keep asking til U.I. responds or implements....

yup.

This, and maybe even add an option for seeing teammates' ammo/ammo percentage.

DE pls.

We're not asking for sentinels that can mark targets through walls or access other players' camera feeds.

(although I would seriously consider the latter, especially considering potential uses for this strange weapon mod coming out that will put radar tracking beacons on enemies it hits)

Still no response to this really. yup. still a good idea. still no reason not to have it. I sit. and wait. wait for the day when i can know whether or not rhino has the energy he needs to cast iron skin, or if excal has enough for radial blind. oh well, guess ill just spam 2 on my trinity harder to be sure for now...

Still no response to this really. yup. still a good idea. still no reason not to have it. I sit. and wait. wait for the day when i can know whether or not rhino has the energy he needs to cast iron skin, or if excal has enough for radial blind. oh well, guess ill just spam 2 on my trinity harder to be sure for now...

I think Reb said they are looking at it but are not sure if it's possible (would surprise me since it should be the same as displaying health / shields).

this isn't a bug.

a long requested feature.

but that doesn't make it a bug.

posting s... in the right section would make it a lot more effective rather than spamming the wrong parts of the forum.

i just happened to look at the UI Bugs first page, and about half of the threads aren't Bugs.

Edited by taiiat

this isn't a bug.

a long requested feature, but that doesn't make it a bug.

posting s... in the right section would make it a lot more effective rather than spamming the wrong parts of the forum.

i just happened to look at the UI Bugs first page, and about half of the threads aren't Bugs.

"Let us know what you think of the Warframe UI"

This is the right section as it's the Feedback area not Bug Reports.

So. i have mentioned this before. but it never got addressed. 

Team energy bars. So i can know how much energy different team members have. So i know if they need energy if i am trinity or have the gear to drop.

would be nice.

guess i'm going to keep asking til U.I. responds or implements....

yup.

For the love of the DE UI team, can we get this done already?  Do I have to fly up there and code it myself?

• 2 weeks later...