Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Akjagara Multishot Calculation Bug?

VKhaun

Akjagara seems to fire two slugs per trigger pull (both barrels from one of the pistols) by default. Using maxed Barrel Diffusion and Lethal Torrent for +180% multishot, I'm only getting 3-4 rounds per trigger pull where I would expect to see 5-6 (2+180%=5.6) rounds per trigger pull.

I guess it's calculating based on one bullet then adding one shot (2.8+1=3.8 for 3-4)?

EDIT: Or has base +100% multishot? 100%+180% = 1+280% for the same answer of 3.8.

Is this intended or will this be fixed?

DMCeWRN.jpg

Edited by VKhaun

Does it actually take two rounds from your mag per trigger pull? If not then the two bullets coming out is purely a visual effect and there is nothing to be fixed.

Mogamu showed it on his channel. It actually fires 2 rounds, each dealing their own amount of damage, but only 1 ammo is consumed.

it's not a visual effect. Both slugs deal damage. the damage listed in arsenal is divided between the two slugs

Also I get consistent 4 slugs coming out with 5 and 6 occuring often so it doesn consider each slug seperately. It's just not too often as would be assumed

I must admit though... when 1 trigger pull procs 5 status effects with correct modding this thing is a damage and status beast. Not the expensive mastery fodder people keep calling it

Edited by Celestias