Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 15.13.2

[DE]Rebecca

Fixes:

Fixed Orokin Sabotage missions not being complete-able. 

Fixed an issue where Red Veil Syndicate allies in missions were using Kunai instead of Rakta Ballistica. 

Fixed an issue with Medallian redemption on accounts showing '0' in inventory. 

Fixed various crashes.

If your post in a Hotfix/Update thread includes 'Still no fix for...."

1) Include a link to a relevant bug report/screenshot that has details on reproducibility and the nature of the issue.

Without these details it is increasingly difficult to troubleshoot the specifics involved in resolving a bug. 
Edited by DERebecca

Fixes:

Fixed Orokin Sabotage missions not being complete-able. 

Fixed various crashes.

Waiting on the removal of o cells from t4 survival, the drop tables only get worse. As you guys mentioned in 15.13, "added Orokin cells to tower 3 survival". You guys never said anything about t4

Still didnt fix the second reward for Sabotage yet? sigh...

Got my hopes up when i saw sabotage fixes...

Fixes:

If your post in a Hotfix/Update thread includes 'Still no fix for...."

1) Include a link to a relevant bug report/screenshot that has details on reproducibility and the nature of the issue.

Without these details it is increasingly difficult to troubleshoot the specifics involved in resolving a bug. 

Details please. 

Please revert the sound for picking up Credits to the previous one. The previous one felt so satisfying, I loved getting a bunch of Credits because of it, even if the value amounted to nothing. This new sound is grating and irritating. =(

Kinda divided on the new sliding sound, but I guess I can get used to it. Other sounds are good. =D