Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is It Possible To Return The Shine To Prime Parts, De?

(PSN)Magician_NG

That's the post of a tenno who probably hasn't donated anything to DE.

There are players who've donated more than me, some over a thousand.

Donating is not buying prime access, that is called buying. Even if you did 'donate' that does make you entitled to anything more than those who haven't.

Donating is not buying prime access, that is called buying. Even if you did 'donate' that does make you entitled to anything more than those who haven't.

He does entitled to anything he paid for the prime access tho. Which does deparate the arguement lol.

Just a statement of fact.

You're making it sound as though I'm puffing my chest out like a peacock.

Gotta gove you credit for that, you only want the shine to be brighter/more like the old glow and you're being calm and controlled about it.

Go to feedback and you'll find a bit too much lack of control and/or reasoning.

Maybe there should be an option for people like you.

"Revert Gold on Primes = On/Off"

As much as I agree with that, OP really just wants the old shine back, he/she is seemingly cool with them being colorable.

Edited by RahuStalker

So buying prime access does make him entitled to have higher priority requests? K...

Please ..read..

* he does have entitle to anything he brought from a prime access. *

I didnt state anything about higher priority request

He paid for prime access , he was happy with the money he paid, the new patch changed the way it looks , his not happy, he made this thread.

How else do you want me to explain this now.

Again, he have entitle to anything he brought from a prime access , nothing else , not higher priority , nothing, just whatever he paid. Ok,?

Edited by ValorousKs

Please ..read..

* he does have entitle to anything he brought from a prime access. *

I didnt state anything about higher priority request

He paid for prime access , he was happy with the money he paid, the new patch changed the way it looks , his not happy, he made this thread.

How else do you want me to explain this now.

Again, he have entitle to anything he brought from a prime access , nothing else , not higher priority , nothing, just whatever he paid. Ok,?

We already dropped the subject, you are not even a part of this.

So I just looked at this and well, Im kinder torn between Hate and Like, like I said in the other topic, I like this due to I can finally put that on my Ash, without the gold permanently beening there. but I HATE this because I've lost the shiny golden stuff on it. and if this happens to Loki Prime or any other one, Im wanting a refund.

I tryed my best to get the best possible golden look, and it does shine a bit in the light, but not in the dark, and if you think about it makes sense in a way.

But really, like someone else said, we need an Original Gold palette choice or option to turn it off and on, otherwise, people and I will want refunds

Golden_Trim.png My best bet in getting gold, chuold try find a better one tho

Anyways, OP im with u bro.

My targis prime looks so out of place atm. I hate it. I paid good money for original targis , and now its changed, it does make me furious * AND NO, donating doesnt make me superior, please ninjasnipe*

I just think to solve this , DE needs a On/off setting for this.

Your a ninja for gods sake not chingy. You don't need bling

lol 

:)

I think they should lock the graphics settings on low with a 800x600 resolution. That would really improve the game because ninjas don't have gpus. :) 

I think we need to learn to have some sympathy for DE. They work hard and all we do is complain.

After all digital gold is too expensive to manufacture prime parts. 

DE can't afford to be selling it for a $150 prime access price tag. Enjoy your digital painted plastic instead. But don't touch it, I'm sure they used lead based paint that was recommended by their Chinese investors.  

Edited by MostUnholy

Almost my point exactly.  As a console tenno the recent change of targis armor to the PBR system hasn't reached me yet, I'm trying to be proactive about it.  But it's true, I've bought prime access several times knowing things might change.  I also have no qualms with the PBR plastic look or the coloring.

But I bought the last couple prime accessory packs because the accessories look awesome.

So I ask you, DE. 

If the accessories don't look awesome and I don't need the plat...why should I spend more money?