Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Archwing Stuttering, Slowing, Then Crashes.

Nomicakes

Ever since 15.13.0 any Archwing mission I attempt to run will inevitably start stuttering, then very regular freezes (4-10 second freezes every few seconds), before inevitably locking up my entire PC.

Edit to clarify: if I manage to close Warframe, everything returns to normal on my PC. So it is not a PC issue. Again, only Archwing missions in Warframe are causing this issue.

Any other mission works fine, I have only had this issue during Archwing.

Although on top of that, FPS in standard missions has dropped from locked 60fps, down to struggling to maintain 34-44fps.

Assitance would be appreciated.

CPU: Intel i5 760@2.80GHz

RAM: 8GB

Vid Card: nVidia GTX660Ti, current drivers are most recent.

Edited by Nomicakes

I've yet to have it fully lock up my entire PC but I have been having archwing missions freeze intermittently like this, it's completely unplayable frankly. And I tried verifying and then optimizing the download cache but it still persisted afterwards.

Edited by PepsilonEagle

Similar experience #297693 for cfg's dxdiag etc and a e.g. capture

GTX 750 with WHQL 344.48

All game settings on low

launcher using:

64bit mode

DX11 enabled

Multi threaded

Fantastic video example. However I've been attempting Corpus Sabotage missions, and I'm guessing the enclosed space and ambient mission noise is causing much more of the problem, as the lockups are longer, and can result in crashes. You could be right about it being the new sound mechanics.

Yeah the new sounds was the first conclusion I came up with on the issue, and after it looks like we were right cause I just did the corpus exterminate on Venus and had no issues after the latest hotfix.  I'm planning on testing it out again just to be on the safe side but so far so good.

Yeah the new sounds was the first conclusion I came up with on the issue, and after it looks like we were right cause I just did the corpus exterminate on Venus and had no issues after the latest hotfix.  I'm planning on testing it out again just to be on the safe side but so far so good.

I've tested this with the latest hotfix; it's still an issue.