Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

De(L), I Think You Might Have Broke Dark Sectors Pvp A Bit (Feedback)

Renegade343

Hello all,

After U15.13, there is a change in PVP in which there are no damage decrease against players, meaning that the weapon can deal full damage against other players, and players will receive full damage from all sources. While this is good for Conclaves, this comes a bit to the detriment of Dark Sectors PVP, as the levelling system for Dark Sectors PVP, along with the Spectres, mean that some tactics that were valid before are now shunted aside, and some weapons that had a damage decrease multiplier (i.e.: 0.25x damage for Acrid, 0.25x damage for Ash's Bladestorm etc.) now do not have that, meaning these weapons are back in full force again. Is this a bug with regards to Dark Sectors PVP, or is this intended?

Also, there are two other problems with Dark Sectors PVP: 

zqQ2E0J.jpg

From this image, the two consoles A and B should be shown on the minimap, yet there is none now as of U15.13. This also applies to ally players bleeding out (meaning that it becomes difficult to search for the downed ally). 

hUZKhRB.jpg

From this image, it can be seen that there are four opponent players inside, and they can now be spotted just by walking within range to them (shown with the red dots), meaning stealth and flanking for Dark Sectors PVP is rendered a bit useless. 

Could these be taken a look at, and then fixed just for Dark Sectors PVP, so that newer players and older players could have a more even ground in there (note: Just Dark Sectors PVP, do not touch Conclave, as I do not know about Conclave)?

Renegade343

It does and it will be getting one as shown in the latest devstream.

However the overhaul is a long way away at this point, so these things should be fixed in the meanwhile.

Where? I don't feel like watching the entire thing

It needs S#&$ like balancing but also stability as lag is a ridiculously major factor

It also needs a pve option, because a lot of people hate pvp and forcing us into it or locking us out sucks

Edited by AdunSaveMe

not just a bit. compared to the conflict just before the update, i can call that conflict as balance and working perfectly.

i hope this are all just bugs and will be fixed soon... as soon as like must be right now.

we have:

- free radar

- we cannot see anything in the map. objective and team mates.

- damage output (weapons and skills) is way too high, as in seriously high.

- Mag became a selective pulling at the conflicts like the mag around update 7. (but she has normal pull on regular missions) at least she can pull downed team mates right now.

i don't think this one is a bug rather a bad approach to balance things out.

- giving us somewhere around 500xp per player killed while the others are still the same. (problem with that, you'll level too high just killing a few things, hek you can level from the start to 30 in no time at all.)

i'm not sure if you can see the waypoint from your team mates on the map. someone pls check that.