Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 15.13.5 + Survival Psa

[DE]Rebecca

Hotfix 15.13.5 + Survival PSA 

Survival Mission PSA

Tenno,

Through our gameplay this evening as well as reports coming in from players, there appears to be a bug affecting the displayed reward vs. actual received reward in Survival Missions.

We noticed this when the UI said one thing (Forma), then we ended up with something else in the end-of-mission screen (Paris Prime Lower Limb). 

We are currently investigating this issue and will have it fixed ASAP!

Thanks for your patience, it’s very appreciated. More than you know! 

Changes:

Added teleport triggers on Corpus Ice Planet to help escape certain holes in level.

Fixes: 

Fixed an issue where moving quickly and vaulting over objects would result in getting stuck in place. 

Fixed an issue with Defense missions not showing key type name in the rewards screen.

Fixed female Steel Meridian characters having broken facial textures.

Fixed an issue where viewing profiles could freeze the UI. 

Fixed Nova Prime missing Gold tinting on her orbs. 

Fixed missing Reverb elements across multiple tilesets. 

If your post in a Hotfix/Update thread includes 'Still no fix for...."

1) Include a link to a relevant bug report/screenshot that has details on reproducibility and the nature of the issue.

Without these details it is increasingly difficult to troubleshoot the specifics involved in resolving a bug. 

How about the fact that these missions aren't rewarding anything at all?

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/397419-no-rewards-after-a-40-wave-t4-defense/#entry4387988

0ca46e6a3c.jpg

You said in the fix that the wrong rewards were being given out, but today me and several others weren't receiving anything at all. Is there a confirmation that this has been fixed?

Edited by SgtFlex

"We noticed this when the UI said one thing (Forma), then we ended up with something else in the end-of-mission screen (Paris Prime Lower Limb)."

Now I'm unsure if my experience was different or it is being described differently.

Either way, after 30 waves of ODD, from the Mutagen Mass and 5 keys, none of the keys were actually given on the post-mission screen.

To me it looked like it does not give certain rewards at all, instead of giving different rewards. Or am I seeing things?

(Same goes for T3D and T4D I did, only got the random drops, not the rewards between every 5 waves.)

Edited by Cynaris

Also: Investigating the Prisma Veritux trade issue! 

Okay, the problem has potentially been found. We will have a fix out (possibly Monday) for this bug, but rest assured the intent for the Prisma Veritux is that it will be tradeable. It just is not at this time due to a bug. 

Edited by DERebecca

"We noticed this when the UI said one thing (Forma), then we ended up with something else in the end-of-mission screen (Paris Prime Lower Limb)."

Now I'm unsure if my experience was different or it is being described differently.

Either way, after 30 waves of ODD, from the Mutagen Mass and 5 keys, none of the keys were actually given on the post-mission screen.
To me it looked like it does not give certain rewards at all, instead of giving different rewards. Or am I seeing things?

You're right. It's not rewarding anything but credits and resources obtained in-mission.

(Same goes for T3D and T4D I did, only got the random drops, not the rewards between every 5 waves.)

You're right. It's not rewarding anything but credits and resources obtained in-mission.

The issue in the PSA applies exclusively to Survival. If you are playing ODD/D missions and having 0 inventory goods, that sounds like a huge (but different) problem. Currently it sounds like what is being reported in this thread: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/397419-no-rewards-after-a-40-wave-t4-defense

Yay/Nay?