Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mirage - Eclipse Clears Winter Skin After Expiring

Onoo

Can confirm, Winter skin is removed when Eclipse is activated but it seems to be client side only, since my friend who I play with said the skin was still visable on his end.

http://i.imgur.com/eoDa0mT.jpg (My perspective, skin is gone)

http://i.imgur.com/IrEidxG.jpg (Friend's perspective, skin is still visable)

Edited by Aktuar

• 2 weeks later...

As the title suggests, this bug has not be fixed and it still shows up client side.

Also, when equipping Warframes, for some reason, my Mirage (which has A and B color schemes) keeps showing up with color scheme A when previewing via the equip a Warframe menu. When I equip Mirage, it goes back to color scheme B which has the winter skin on it. Please fix this as well.

Edit: My Mirage's color scheme A doesn't have the winter skin equipped, however, it sometimes jumps back to the winter skin when previewing via the equip a Warframe menu.

Edited by GhostShip20

The second bug seems to have updated itself. Now if I was to go to the equip a Warframe menu, select another Warframe, and click on Mirage to requip it, not only does it show color scheme A, but the game equips color scheme A. This forces me to have to go to appearances and switch to color scheme B.

Can we get a fix to this? The game should save the last color scheme from A, B, and C that was equipped before switching to another Warframe. That way if somebody decides to switch back to the Warframe with multiple color schemes, the game will automatically select the last color scheme that was used before the switch.

I am posting this topic again because my previous one got lost in the forums and since I just noticed that I posted it in the wrong category. Sorry about that.

Here is the link to the original post.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/375518-mirages-winter-skin-disappears-when-using-eclipse-and-found-one-other-bug/

Anyways, in short, the bug with Mirage's winter skin disappearing when using Eclipse client-side is still present and when going to the equip a Warframe menu, the game reverts to color scheme A on my Mirage instead of staying on color scheme B which has the winter skin applied to. I do not know if this is intended but it is annoying having to constantly go to appearances to change to a different color scheme. It would be nice if the game simply loaded the last color scheme used from A, B, and C after switching Warframes.

This is kind of a major problem(just not in the grand scheme of things) due to the fact that it is paid content that you cannot use properly.

Just to add on to this, it might discourage people from buying cosmetics even more. For example, you find a cosmetic you really like but notice it is bugged and you start wondering, "Should I still get it in hope that DE will fix the bug or forget about it?"

• 2 weeks later...

Good evening,

I remember around the time the winter bundle came out, there was a bug/glitch in regards to Mirage's Winter Skin, where you would use her third skill Eclipse, her skin would revert back to the default.

I recall a few updates ago they mentioned in one of the patch notes that it has resolved, but its been a good month now and the problem still persists. I did leave a ticket about asking for a possible refund for the bundle a while back due to that what I purchased isn't functioning as it should.

Here is also a video provided on exactly what I am referring too earlier today for example: 

(Only the first 5 seconds really only needs to be seen which shows the problem I've been having).

Anyways I really hope this gets cleared up soon! I really do love this skin and it's a real shame that this problem still persists for over a month now.

Cheers! (:

Hi, hopefully this is the right place to post this...Anyway I have my "winter skin" on my Mirage and when I use her 3rd ability, after the ability wears off, my "winter skin" dissapears and it just goes back to looking like normal mirage with my colors...Anyway it's not really that big of a deal but I'm just wondering if this happens to other people as well or only me?? It literally happens EVERYTIME after using her 3rd ability...

So a quick update, while just trying a few other things in regards to this, and one thing that I guess it might be worth noting is that the skin seems to stay sometimes when you are hosting a session or soloing it. Not all the time but every once in a while in my experiences it does. Also when I do solo it, the textures for the skin is very very pixely and I'm not sure why (I run a high-end computer at max settings with no issues, so I'm not sure what's with the texture issues).

But beyond that, if I'm not hosting it, the skin does not stay whatsoever.

I can confirm this bug to exist. I actually saw this thread while looking to create a thread of my own for this issue. But of course, DE will never hear our pleas for fixes. I can understand blatantly ignoring your player base, as you may be busy adding new content or swamped with other issues, but saying the issue is solved and then not solving it is a new level of horribleness.

This isn't actually the first time I created a thread about this. The first time was prior to what they said was fixed (you can find it here: (https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/357864-hotfix-155715571/).

• Fixed Mirage’s Eclipse removing her festive holiday skin.

Which I wouldn't mind to much if they left a cross through it like: Fixed Mirage’s Eclipse removing her festive holiday skin., when it's pretty much confirmed already it still hasn't been fixed. I'm surprised that [DE]Rebecca/[DE]Megan didn't edit it like that; they typically do in posts regarding Updates, but it has since has not been edited.

I also wouldn't have minded it either, if I didn't use my own real-world money for it, and still has not been working as intended. I've asked around from other players and friends a like who've boughtened the skin as well or not, to double-check if her skin has been disappearing on their end (not just mine), and to the others who have the skin as well, if it still occurs to them as well.

I do hope it does get fixed soon though, as I love the skin, and I don't want to send another ticket asking for a refund because it's clearly isn't working as it should. I just hope it gets cleared up sooner or later and they at least see that the problem has not been solved yet!

Hope for the best! (:

Edited by HalfDarkShadow