By The Numbers: Warframe Powers

DE_Adam

Ever want to know exactly how many times Nekros players cast Desecrate over a two week period of time?  Well your unusually specific curiosity is in luck!  This week on By the Numbers we take a look at Warframe Powers and how players use them.

Check out By the Numbers: Warframe Powers and enjoy our bite-sized look at Warframe's statistics! 

-DE_Adam

So, just so we're clear here:

Desecrate was incontestably the most-used skill of all Warframe powers within the sampled time period.

Meanwhile, Nekros is one of the least-used Warframes (don't forget to add the number of Primes to their non-Primed variants, since most players trade one for the other as an upgrade).

Corrected for frames with the same name/toolkit:

Saryn - 15%

Nova - 10%

Rhino - 9%

Loki - 8%

Frost - 6%

Vauban/Ash - 5%

Trinity/Mirage/Mag/Nyx - 4%

Nekros/Mesa/Ember - 3%

Excalibur Prime is conspicously absent, probably because of his rarity putting his presence at less than 1%.

Almost every Warframe with a Top 5 Power was used more often than Nekros (Saryn was used 5x more often), but Desecrate is used nearly twice as often as Miasma.

Anybody else seeing a serious disconnect here?

Edited by Archwizard

Desecrate was incontestably the most-used skill of all Warframe powers within the sampled time period.

Meanwhile, Nekros is one of the least-used Warframes (don't forget to add the number of Primes to their non-Primed variants, since most players trade one for the other as an upgrade).

Saryn - 15%

Nova - 10%

Rhino - 9%

Loki - 8%

Frost - 6%

Vauban/Ash - 5%

Nekros/Mesa/Ember - 3%

Excalibur Prime is conspicously absent, probably because of his rarity putting his presence at less than 1%.

Almost every Warframe in the list was used more often than Nekros (Saryn was used 5x more often), but Desecrate is used nearly twice as often as Miasma.

I played a Nekros in a 20 min Survival a few times. 

I had used Desecrate nearly a thousand times by then. That is almost once every 1.2 seconds. 

I believe it.

I like how this basically proves Nova isn't OP.

Saryn - 15%

Nova - 10%

Rhino - 9%

Loki - 8%

Frost - 6%

Vauban/Ash - 5%

Nekros/Mesa/Ember - 3%

Almost every Warframe in the list was used more often than Nekros (Saryn was used 5x more often), but Desecrate is used nearly twice as often as Miasma.

This is something I've been trying to point out for a while. Nekros needs to move beyond being Desecrate bot. I don't care what other people think, Desecrate needs to change into something not at all related to mod, resource and life support drops. These things just need to drop more often anyway. Then he can finally get the attention he still needs to be a good frame.

I played a Nekros in a 20 min Survival a few times. 

I had used Desecrate nearly a thousand times by then. That is almost once every 1.2 seconds. 

I believe it.

Just wanted the facts presented by DE's reliable, internal, statistical data to be spelled out, for those who spout such nonsense as "Desecrate spamming isn't a problem", or "Desecrate spammers are doing it wrong", or "I mainly run Power Strength on my Nekros and I am representative of the whole base", or "Nekros players are just mad that they aren't Nova players"...

All of which I have actually seen on these forums, and more.

I don't know what kind of proof the zealous and hysterical need to be convinced, but the best that either side is ever going to get is right there. And it agrees with every complaint ever made about Desecrate.

DE just made my day.

Edited by Archwizard