Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mission Result Ui Lock

Maverick2B

i get that myself too, and it often happens after completing a syndicate mission. otherwise, it happens at random.

but thats the thing, this happened when i finished a pluto mission (Not Syndicate) with clan members

not just syndicate mission and from what i see around, it also happens in Void Missions too

Adidasprime, on 13 Feb 2015 - 4:36 PM, said:snapback.png

Was going to make a topic, but posting here will do.

It happens whenever you pick up any dojo pigments.

Really? What about Tower Missions? That I know off there are no pigments there? I could be wrong?

Well, I had a lot of trouble with this issue when the Void trader was last here, I was finishing up the last pigments dropped by Corrupted enemies at the time and obviously after a few Prime parts, so, lots of void missions, didnt get the problem after every mission though. Ive since moved on to stuff dropped by the infested.

I dont know if Adidasprime is correct, if there are other factors or if its just a coincidence, but the two times I've had the problem this evening were after infested missions where I had picked up pigments. The sample size is too small to be sure though.

Also, I still have the impression that its mostly after missions played on your own, in which case there may be more to it.

Anyway, I've submitted my EE.log, so fingers crossed DE can track it down.

Been getting this a lot lately, I was wondering if it had something to do with selecting a mission, but not starting it immediately (leaving the Start Mission tab up). However, it doesn't seem to have any effect. Though I've also noticed that Syndicate missions seem to result in this screen more frequently.

In regards to pigments, I've completed a number of missions after picking some up and didn't get this UI lock. Not saying they aren't the cause, but it doesn't happen 100% of the time if they are.

Been getting this a lot lately, I was wondering if it had something to do with selecting a mission, but not starting it immediately (leaving the Start Mission tab up). However, it doesn't seem to have any effect. Though I've also noticed that Syndicate missions seem to result in this screen more frequently.

In regards to pigments, I've completed a number of missions after picking some up and didn't get this UI lock. Not saying they aren't the cause, but it doesn't happen 100% of the time if they are.

It may very well be SOME pigments.  I'm hunting Scorpions for their pigment, and it seems I crash after nearly every Grineer mission with them in it (as in, sometimes I get no pigments.)

For now, if this problem continues, it's probably a good idea to contribute what pigments you do have and then have the clan warlord pause the research until the bug gets fixed, unless of course y'all don't mind restarting Warframe after every mission.

I got this bug in the last two missions I ran a few minutes ago (solo T3 Survival and T2 Capture). In regards to pigments, our clan's Autumn Brown color research was under way at the time I ran these, and I kept picking up Autumn Brown pigments in-game (from Corrupted MOAs)

It may very well be SOME pigments.  I'm hunting Scorpions for their pigment, and it seems I crash after nearly every Grineer mission with them in it (as in, sometimes I get no pigments.)

For now, if this problem continues, it's probably a good idea to contribute what pigments you do have and then have the clan warlord pause the research until the bug gets fixed, unless of course y'all don't mind restarting Warframe after every mission.

I've been collecting the Seeker pigment, I forget the name (something blue). Again, they may be the cause, but it doesn't happen 100% of the time for me.

It also doesn't help that pigments continue to drop even though the research is researching, which you can't pause or speed up once it starts.

Edited by Ailith

This happened to me again, solo mode Corpus Spy mission in Sao, Neptune. Before that mission, I started Glacial Blue color research in my Dojo, and I picked up some pigments from Corpus Crewmen. I already submitted a ticket to WF support, EE.log attached.

For me it seems as if it needs to be a solo mission as well as picking up the pigments. Having said that, when I was farming for prime parts (& pigments from corrupted mobs,) I certainly didnt get a frozen results screen every mission. Could be I didnt pick up any pigments in those missions, but I just couldnt say, I wasnt checking the mission results screen that carefully at the time.

But it seems such an odd thing to cause a problem like this that it could easily just be a coincidence that it happens that way. It could have something to do with my graphics card or its drivers for all I know. (AMD Radeon just in case it does matter :) )

I can say that I ran a number of solo spy missions on pluto, plus a few other places yesterday and today, and a number of infested hive missions on eris with a friend, no problems, but first time I ran the same eris mission solo, I got the UI error. (Im after infested pigments now.) Doesnt prove anything as its too small a sample size, but its an explanation that seems to fit at the moment.

Once the current research is finished, I intend to select a grineer pigment this time. If the problem shifts again to grineer missions then that will be a second shift, Void to infested to grineer, and would make the pigment part at least much more believable.

+1 bumping for awareness

Moved over to a grineer pigment. Running as solo, Mercury prime Sabotage mission, no pigment dropped, returned to the liset normally. 5 minutes on Apollodorus, picked up a few pigments, got the frozen UI screen on the liset.

Confirming probable pigment link - just switched from Grineer to Void drops myself - frozen UI switched from Phobos runs to Void ones :(

I can pitch in my support of it probably being pigment related - that Olympus Blue has lead to a lot of game restarts due to that broken screen, although it doesn't seem to happen nearly as much on my desktop that's built for gaming as it does on my laptop (which gets the broken results UI every single time I've finished a mission with pigments picked up).