Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Help Continue To Fix Nyx... (These Are All Comments Now)

Deaths.Reap3r

I love the Nyx frame, she's awesome.  Everyone knows she's squishy, but did anyone notice her getting much more squishy over the last couple days? I don't know if it's just me, but I just loaded her up on Steel Fiber and Fast Deflection and I friggin swear she got MORE squishy proportional to the armor I just added to her! This needs to be fixed. At the very least, make her slightly less squishy.  Also, yes, bolts through walls and shade should work with Absorb, I mean, c'mon!  It's supposed to be a realitively well programmed robotic pet, right?  It should know that your ability is going to be an attack and not cloak you, that simple. Absorb should draw enemy attention more. I don't know if this is a thing, but I suddenly can't seem to Chaos when jumping through a crowd anymore. i just almost got owned by the Grineer when I had to stop running and jumping, land, wait for a second in the midst of a massive group, then cast it.  Weird. Nyx is the best. It's loike we were made for each other. Please Fix Nyx!

Lol. At first when you said Nyx is squishy I thought you meant something else...

Any way, thanks for supporting this thread.

Still hoping Nyx will get the ability to make the head of a controlled target explode, causing damage to all nearby enemies. Blowing someones mind - literally. Would sacrifice Absorb or Psychic Bolts any time. 

Or just make Absorb work.

Thumbs up for this thread!

I have to say I would love if absorb aggroed enemies because it would make sense for her to say send a pule that mind controls enemies to attack her and only her while she is in absorb.  I would love DE all the more for doing this. :)

"Nyx's absorb is as UNDER POWERED as a nugget in a biscuit."

Under powered as in you don't use it properly (like in a group of infestation chargers)?

I also don't appreciate your language.

Im sorry but I.. Um dont understand how I used bad language. The only bad language i used was censored out.

And It is underpowered compared to Ults like Banshees or Embers or Frosts. They are underpowered. Trust me. Cause it cant even kill a single infested ancient when ur surrounded by a group of enemys.

Sorry if this sounded rude.

NO I like Nyx the way she is. She is overpowered anyways.. Absorb works great for me, sorry it doesnt for you. No more stupid ideas.

sry but it is underpowered if you used it between ancients you hardly survive it and if you use it agaisnt grenir or corpus they often get no damage because they take cover. just compare it to banshee for example it has more CC more damage and more range... so its underpowered... also everything this ability can can chaos better, there is no point in using absorb over chaos.

Hi,

I also love playing NYX, it's one of my Favourite Chars...

But Imho it is Overpowered compared to other frames...

I Agree, Absorb is crap compared to Chaos. (Most of the Time I only take Mind Control and Chaos to Missions this saves some Points for other mods)

So maybe just change the slots (absorb on 3 and Chaos on 4).

Imho NYX is a Support char and played as such she works great. Try using shade to support you, you can cast Chaos without revealing your cover and thats OP in my eyes...

Absorb is a last resort skill, maybe it's useful when you go in solo, but in a group I normally prefer supporting...

Btw. If you want to do lots of dmg, there are caster Frames which can do that e.g. MAG, Volt, Ember,...

NYX works great as she is, imho theres no need for a change...

Hi,

I Agree, Absorb is crap compared to Chaos. (Most of the Time I only take Mind Control and Chaos to Missions this saves some Points for other mods)

Imho NYX is a Support char and played as such she works great. Try using shade to support you, you can cast Chaos without revealing your cover and thats OP in my eyes...

Absorb is a last resort skill, maybe it's useful when you go in solo, but in a group I normally prefer supporting...

Btw. If you want to do lots of dmg, there are caster Frames which can do that e.g. MAG, Volt, Ember,...

I love Nyx too, but still - having 1 excellent skill (chaos), 1 maybe useful skill (mind control) and 2 "energy waste" skills is not balanced in any way.

Psychic bolts got a small buff...or it was a fix. Bolts now do 150 damage fully upgraded

The damage was going from 50, to 100, to 125.

You would think the final damage would have been 150....but it is now so that good..But the bolts still need some rework.

(btw, i can't edit the wiki for some reason..If someone could quickly change the 125 to 150..)

Edited by Pixues

Hi,

I also would ask DE why Nyx is the only warframe who get the same power in 1 and 3, okay chaos is like a hugh mind control but anyway, any other warframe get 2 time the same power, they can try to change the 1 :/

Time beginning to struggle for a real "Fix Nyx" =D

Hi,

Chaos is amazing, agreed.

Mind control is practically useless because of chaos, because chaos does what mind control does. Do you see anyone using mindcontrol? No its always chaos.

Physic bolts are underpowered and for the energy the cost its practically useless.

Absorb is underpowered and dosnt work well without a taunt.

So absorb is useless.

In my eyes the only unuseless ability is Chaos.

So having just 1 useful ability isnt good, and it needs to change so no ones only using chaos.

Fix and Nyx doesn't rhyme *Cough*

Uhh yes it does lol. Nyx might not look like Nix but thats how its pronounced lol.

I also would ask DE why Nyx is the only warframe who get the same power in 1 and 3, okay chaos is like a hugh mind control but anyway, any other warframe get 2 time the same power, they can try to change the 1 :/

Time beginning to struggle for a real "Fix Nyx" =D

after mind control make the head of the target explode dealing dmg to near by enemies .. i heard taht alot and i like it so much

BTW : every single thing about Nyx is mentioned in this Thread

after mind control make the head of the target explode dealing dmg to near by enemies .. i heard taht alot and i like it so much

BTW : every single thing about Nyx is mentioned in this Thread

Yeah a little like Contagion with Saryn, could be great.

I'm just pretty sad, this post get 95 replys with good ideas and everyone agree with the problem about nyx but DE doesn't post a message like "We saw that and we try to work on it"

I'm just pretty sad, this post get 95 replys with good ideas and everyone agree with the problem about nyx but DE doesn't post a message like "We saw that and we try to work on it"

We should ask about Nyx in the coming livestream.

Shortly:

1) fix psychic bolts pathing, reduce energy cost. Or just make them a copy of current Ash shuriken with a different animation!

2) make absorb aggro enemies. And probably go through walls.

As of now i dont mind shade, i got my dethcube sentinel, but IMO shade suits Nyx theme better. 

Well, really, a lot of frames got fixed/buffed:

1) banshee now staggers infested with sound quake, effectively stunlocking ancients.

2) Rhino now has bonus HP from Iron Skin AND it aggroes enemies.

3) Ember got her World On Fire fixed

4) Ash got his Shuriken heavily buffed

Edited by MyXmaN

i really Hope they Do that !! am just waiting Nyx Fixes ... from .. 4 weeks !!

I'm pretty sure I suggested this before in this thread but either a damage buff to bolts or add a stun to each bolt, also have the stun duration add up the more that hit a single target. The absorb fix is obvious.

Also record any kills done by targets effected by chaos or mind control as a kill for nyx but not damage as that's not really her thing.

Yo dawg I heard you liked exploding heads...

So another idea to make physic bolts better would be to mark those enemies it hits.. It would do the same damage as of now and same everything, but just marks them. Then when a player kills that enemy it will have a 50% chance at maximum to explode like thunderbolt for paris.

That way it would hurt nearby enemys and maybe even kill another "marked" enemy and making them explode and creating a chain.

Edit OP alot more...