Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 5.4 - "Hammer Time" (Preview)

[DE]Steve

Parts of 5.4 rolled out today - we will likely be applying some hotfixes tomorrow though, but wanted to keep you guys in the loop...

Update 5.4 - "Hammer Time"

A quick one for you guys. Here are changes since Update 5.3...

Additions:

SCINDO and FRAGO added to the Market. Slow, powerful, multi-hit weapons for lovers of heavy-metal!

Changes:

Inventory screen now shows level of item.

Settings screen now detects APEX support and disables the option if not supported.

Pistol ammo increased for all pistol types.

Balance changes for Gorgon and Hek.

Shield Mods increased in power.

Fixes:

Fixes to Spy missions and secondary objectives.

Fixed dying while hacking a terminal

Cryopod can no longer be switch-teleported.

Fixes to keypass objective marker not always sticking around.

Fixed being able to play the same alert multiple times.

Fix for some users incorrectly receiving an error message about their graphics card.

Fixes for Upgrade tree broken on some items.

Fixed issue with pausing in an elevator.

Jackal will now spawn if players run in to the elevator pit before encounter has started.

Fix for VoIP breaking after one match.

Potential fix for Jackal stomp loop.

Fixes for packet drops breaking contact list.

Fixes for Corpus laser-doors.

Localization:

1294 Korean updates from Dingo, SpringNote and Switch_.

937 Russian updates from Crond, Digimortal, Dyshes, FedorHooch, Grayscarr, SaSslx86, Moloxix and YTUX.

639 French updates from ap0k41yp5, Flamby, Jupiter87a, Kolo, Ln_Fridfromedisailleur and RageSeeker.

827 German updates from Afinda, Clemond, Creydah, FDCage, Nightleave, philversprechend and Tillomaticus.

722 Italian updates from Snake3000, arkennes, jkflame, kanon82, Kingdrake, kreel and MarikMadness.

471 Polish updates from barrakketh, Daroslaw, Flugcojt, iffyJinx, Robak220, SabreUr, Troold, Wac3.

201 Ukranian updates from Jupiter87a.

157 Japanese updates from Gashin.

152 Portuguese updates from Azdragoras and Tamhorn,

133 Spanish updates from Flagonard, Killbe, RareApo and Rexgad.

Thanks for your support! We look forward to reading your feedback here on our forums!

So you nerf the 2 best weapon's damage ( Gorgon and Hek ) , so as to introduce 2 new guns ??

Scary policy...

Sorry if it looks that way, it is 2 new melee weapons not guns. We are tuning based on stats that show end-game narrows to specific gear. Our intention is to widen that.

The nerf was needed, I was and still am a walking death machine with Hek and Gorgon still fits it's discription of doing heaps of damage over a long period of time and now we have more things to test.

Can I "Axe" you a question? muahaha

I didn't expect two new melee weapons that aren't swords or fists, looking forward to testing that axe when its done crafting.

Great patch overall, lots of fixes it seems that's always good.

Just wondering, have you guys looked at warframe mods? Are the drops working as intended, because everyone i've talked to confirmed getting a lot of armor% mods and barely anything else.

I didn't expect two new melee weapons that aren't swords or fists, looking forward to testing that axe when its done crafting.

Great patch overall, lots of fixes it seems that's always good.

Just wondering, have you guys looked at warframe mods? Are the drops working as intended, because everyone i've talked to confirmed getting a lot of armor% mods and barely anything else.

This is being fixed in the hotfix. The drop table is totally wrong. Sorry guys.