Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Recruitment Open!] Viorla | Alliance | Emblem | All Research | Voice Chat | Looking For Friendly, Active Members!

_Mozzy_

Update: Oh %^&* son, we're now a Mountain clan! Don't worry, we'll still recruit players replying to this thread!

Hey, I'm the Warlord of a Storm clan Mountain clan which is looking for active, friendly members of any Mastery Rank/ experience level.

Mountain Clan recruitment thread: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/427490-recruitment-open-viorla-alliance-emblem-all-research-voice-chat-looking-for-friendly-active-members/ 

What we have to offer:

- Friendly, active playerbase
- All research complete
- Awesome emblem
- Fancy looking Dojo, with all the rooms a Tenno needs, Trading post, Obstacle course, etc and teleporters in all the important rooms (see screenshots below)
Steam group page: http://steamcommunit...oups/viorlaclan
- Voice chat, in the form of a Teamspeak 3 server
- Part of the Primes Alliance: https://forums.warfr...ous-clans-only/

- In the process of organizing teams for Raids

- Regular Void / Sortie / Farming runs

Rules:

- Be respectful and friendly (basically don't be a $&*^)
- Don't try and rip people of in trades, leech in keyshare runs, spam chat like a mad person or repeatedly ask for things, etc (basically don't be a $&*^ part II)

- We have a 60 day (without prior notice) inactivity limit for players of MR 8+ and a 40 day limit for players of MR 7-. This is in order to keep our playerbase active, we will happily have people back who've been kicked for inactivity when they start playing the game again! 

Back to happier stuff, the average Mastery Rank of our current members is 5-6 but we have a large number of higher level (10+) players and a number of newer players. 

Most of our current playerbase is in Europe but we have a large percentage of US players so there should always be people on, regardless of your timezone! Average player count at peak time (afternoon/evening) is currently around 20-30.

I think that's enough words already, here are some pretty pictures:

Our emblem:

iABfeHx.png

Layout of the main floor of our Dojo (complete with mad MS paint skills):

oLQub91.png

Trading Hall:

wwNiBJv.jpg

Main Hall:

J0rpmCx.jpg

If you're interested feel free to post below/ send me a pm/ message me in game/ send me a letter/ throw a brick through my window with a note written in crayon on it. Look forward to enjoying this awesome game with you soon!

PLEASE NOTE: You will need to leave your current clan before we can send you an invite to ours, please refrain from posting here until you have done so.

Edited by _Mozzy_

Hey there, this clan looks pretty awesome. I'm a level 25 excalibur, with a rank of 2. My ign is Magnere. I've not played a whole lot, but I've recently become addicted to this wonderful game. If you would be so kind as to invite me to your clan, I would be grateful.

Edited by Magnere

Hey there, this clan looks pretty awesome. I'm a level 25 excalibur, with a rank of 2. My ign is Magnere. I've not played a whole lot, but I've recently become addicted to this wonderful game. If you would be so kind as to invite me to your clan, I would be grateful.

Invite heading your way!

Hey there! I've been playing since update 7 and I'm looking for a friendly active clan I can socialize with. By looking at the way you describe this clan, it seems like a very fitting clan for me. I really hope to get an invite! :D

Hey there! I've been playing since update 7 and I'm looking for a friendly active clan I can socialize with. By looking at the way you describe this clan, it seems like a very fitting clan for me. I really hope to get an invite! :D

Welcome to the clan!

I'd love to join! ;3  I'm a Mastery rank 4 currently leveling a booben. Hit me with an invite.

Hello! I'm new to the game, currently rank 3. I would like to join your clan. My ign is: Runau.

Invites sent!

Hey just came back after a few months and really liking the changes. i have just hit mastery rank 6 and would like to join your clan IGN: Hicksy

Hello, my IGN is Flyingkoupi, currently playing a Volt, going for a Rhino. I would much appreciate an invite, cheers!

Invites sent, see you in game!

Hi I'm Pepper but you can call me Alan I guess. I'm kind of a beginner, I haven't played in a long time and a ton of crap has changed. A guy named Nomad V sent me over here because I was looking for a good clan to join. I can be a good guy to have around, as long as you don't mind the lack of experience. So yes, I would like to join your clan. My in game name is PepperandSalt4.