Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Visual Bug] Ogris Explosion Invisible

PerishedFraud

Nope, definitely not using any punch through. As I said, the explosion happens, it kills nearby enemies or me. It just isn't visible. Like a space explosion would be.

Meanwhile, the Glaive/ prime with the Power Throw mod still blows up in my face, resulting in taking damage

Are you saying that it also explodes without exploding?

Can confirm, this bug is specific to the Ogris and does not feature on the Angstrum, Torid or Penta.

The Ogris may be suffering from reduced explosion radius, but does still deal damage to nearby targets, just not as far as I would expect (I have not been running Firestorm, so the issue is not that, nor am I running any punch through mods).

The smoke trail should have a large explosion at the end... but no splash boom.

34I1AqH.jpg

The other launchers working normally:

gqqI8VS.jpg

5g1D5jj.jpg

tGjn6ky.jpg

Edited by Kthal

I have just finished crafting this weapon from the foundry, taking it out for a test run, clearly unranked since it's just fresh out of the oven, same thing happens. Projectile trajectory and damage dealt is visible but no explosion sound / animation. It has no mods, not using any aura that will affect the weapon, even tried removing sentinels, secondary and melee weapons to see if those were affecting, but still the same result. 

Also, sometimes shooting orgis does no damage -> seem like punch through wall but i didn't use any punch throught mod. have u guy ever noticed? when you shoot it out, sometimes it goes missing so you have to shoot again. This bug happen since long ago but still no one fixed them.