Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Earth Missions Nightime No Longer Seems To Be Dark.

SirPudding

To post Pictures just upload em somewhere and then put the link inbetween

(IMG) Your image URL (/IMG)

Just replace the () with [](had to do it like this in order to make it visible)

Yes, I tried that "You are not allowed to use that image extension in this community."

<p>I really think the day/night cycle has completely broken. I haven't seen either darkness or sunlight plants for weeks.</p>

<p> </p>

<p>EDIT: Okay I have seen sunlight plants (just now), but I still haven't seen darkness for weeks.</p>

Edited by SirPudding

• 2 weeks later...

Ha this reminds me to the occasional situation where i joined an Earth mission and saw it was daytime (yes!) only for it to suddently switch to night time (NO!!!).

So i guess daytime Earth is actualy the default setting for all Earth maps.

I might be the only one, but i find night time Earth tilsets to be annoyingly dark. Especialy since we have no clue about which light we can expect until we joined a mission.

Maybe it's because of having switched most graphic settings to low, but when i'm playing night time Earth, i can barely make out the terrian, which is problematic because Earth happens to feature one of the most erratic and disorienting terrians in the game. 

Strangely enough the light seems to be fine everyhwere else in the game for me, including on dark asteroids and space ships.

Ha this reminds me to the occasional situation where i joined an Earth mission and saw it was daytime (yes!) only for it to suddently switch to night time (NO!!!).

So i guess daytime Earth is actualy the default setting for all Earth maps.

I might be the only one, but i find night time Earth tilsets to be annoyingly dark. Especialy since we have no clue about which light we can expect until we joined a mission.

Maybe it's because of having switched most graphic settings to low, but when i'm playing night time Earth, i can barely make out the terrian, which is problematic because Earth happens to feature one of the most erratic and disorienting terrians in the game. 

Strangely enough the light seems to be fine everyhwere else in the game for me, including on dark asteroids and space ships.

Yeah, I hate nighttime Earth.

If it's night I don't play on the planet.

Yeah, I hate nighttime Earth.

If it's night I don't play on the planet.

imagine if night on earth was like night in Chronicles of Rid$&*^: Pitch Black... That... would... be... awesome... LOL.

Also weird how night does that. I have seen it actually night, but never checked the plants to see if day time isn't day time. I might check this out personally.

Edited by Arlayn

Got Rid$&*^ just censored?

Well, the censor only looks for a specified string, it doesn't care about anything before or after that, so it censors $&*^ Cheney just as well as Rid$&*^ or a horsecock.

/e: Oh, so we have a problem with a common nickname for Richard, but @#&$ is okay? I really give up trying to understand this ...

/e2: o.O Seriously? Who the hell programmed this drek?

Edited by Bibliothekar