Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Transmission Performance Issue

XAvICoreZ

Since a bunch of updates ago, LOTUS/ordis/bosses transmissions eats HALF OF MY FPS PLEASE CAN YOU GIVE US SOME OPTION IN DISPLAY WHERE WE CAN DISABLE TRANSMISSION OR FIX THIS PROBLEM PLEASE!!
My game runs 60fps but when a transmissions pops up goes down to 25-30 fps! PLEASE FIX THIS DO SOMETHING IS REALLY ANNOYING, YOU CAN IMAGING HOW FRUSTRATING IS PLAYING SURVIVAL WITH LOTUS SPEAKING LIKE ALL THE TIME! PLEASE PLEASE I LOVE THIS GAME AND I THINK IM NOT ASKING TOO MUCH HERE!

How about you stop crying about loss of FPS on your toasteroven potato PC and actually upgrade your rig? You're running Dx9... and you lose FPS from a freaking transmission?!?!?!

@Xander... sorry... but you should just lock the thread and move on, stop wasting resources on potato rig players and focus on giving us TRUE supporters who have many different/powerful rigs the ACTUAL graphics capability we deserve.

How about you stop crying about loss of FPS on your toasteroven potato PC and actually upgrade your rig? You're running Dx9... and you lose FPS from a freaking transmission?!?!?!

You forget that this is a F2P game. Not everyone has the money to upgrade. If I had a choice between food, water, shelter and electicity for $500 or to upgrade my PC for the same amount, you can bet that that upgrade just isn't going to happen.

@Xander... sorry... but you should just lock the thread and move on, stop wasting resources on potato rig players and focus on giving us TRUE supporters who have many different/powerful rigs the ACTUAL graphics capability we deserve.

Voted Up

Also, if you dislike this topic so much, report it its what I do, if I find a topic thats meta-complaining, all in caps, hurtful comments, troll-bait, list goes on.

You forget that this is a F2P game. Not everyone has the money to upgrade. If I had a choice between food, water, shelter and electicity for $500 or to upgrade my PC for the same amount, you can bet that that upgrade just isn't going to happen.

Sorry, I kown you was talking serious but.

I'll pick, Food and Water and electricity.

As long I got them 3, nothing stops me from Warframe, also I've never seen a price that big for all 4 things

but on a serious note. you do raise a good point, just people like OP expect to get noticed by doing all caps, and after his last comment "Nice Try".  thats showing his/hers true colors 

Also I LOVE your name Nogdog!, Take Eggnog and mix it with a DOG!, and you'll get

NOGDOG!

Edited by LegionCynex

I can assure you that we are doing everything we can to ensure that all users, high-end to low-end, are able to play the game as stable as possible. Please keep this thread on topic. This is not the place to be putting down other players just because they are experiencing an issue with the game.

Just to add to this, I thought it may provide some insight into what is causing it (maybe not),  but ever since 15.10 on PS4, Overall the framerate is much better all around, but I do notice an EXTREMELY small stutter when the transmissions pop up at the beginning of a mission.  It is so small that I wouldn't have ever mentioned it had I not run accross this thread!  It is definitely not a 30 fps drop for me on PS4, however like the OP is getting!

I hope this helps! 

Thanks DE_Dmitri for answer, and Im sorry I dont know how to submit ee.log and dxdiag.txt files, im hispanic so my english is not so good for finding english files and so on... :`(

XANDER i send you the dxdiag.txt file you asked hope its what you guys needs for cheking the issue :) thanks and really thankful that you guys take this seriously :D :D :D <3

Edited by XAvICoreZ

Thanks DE_Dmitri for answer, and Im sorry I dont know how to submit ee.log and dxdiag.txt files, im hispanic so my english is not so good for finding english files and so on... :`(

XANDER i send you the dxdiag.txt file you asked hope its what you guys needs for cheking the issue :) thanks and really thankful that you guys take this seriously :D :D :D <3

Hold down the windows button and press R. A popup called "run" will open. Then put "C:\Users\YOUR-USERNAME-HERE\AppData\Local\Warframe" in the open input box and hit okay. Inside this folder is a file called "EE.log". Go to this location https://digitalextremes.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new and submit a request. Under attachments add the EE.log and post it. After it is posted you should see something that says "Request #302340" the number will be different of course, just post the number here.

EE.log is located in %localappdata%\Warframe

dxdiag.txt is generated via an exe: %systemroot%\System32\dxdiag.exe (run it, let the green bar load, click 'save all information')

create a ticket at: (Only need to submit one; DE has a full internatiol linguistics team)

(English) https://digitalextremes.zendesk.com/hc/en-us

(Spanish) https://digitalextremes.zendesk.com/hc/es

Describe your problem, attach the files, submit.

I had the same problem, I think that it was cause my VRAM was a bit too full, dunno how and why but it's gone (it's gone since they started implementing that new shiny stuff/rendering thingy/DE_Steve pink shorts king lord prince jedi master joda the 2nd)

I also get a screen freeze when transmissions are loaded and lose up to 50% of my fps depending on the map/action already happening.  A verify & optimize cache helped some what with the freeze, likely due to fragmentation from patching.

I've also tried lowering Windows Audio Processing by going to Playback devices and checking 'Disable all enhancements' and reducing the format from '2 channel, 24bit, 48000 Hz' to '2 channel, 16bit, 44100 Hz', as well as disabling reverb in-game to see if it had anything to do with the new audio filtering, sadly no change.