Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tier 4 Void Mission Not Giving Rewards.

Odussomai

If you failed then you wouldn't of got anything, if not contact support as issence said.

We didn't fail, as indicated by @Odussomai.

I'm in the process of making a concise report.

=Edit=

If you guys are submitting reports to DE, be sure to include a screenshot of the mission rewards screen! Also, take note of the approximate time of the game ending.

Edited by Pate8

Contact support

Forums cannot help you

http://support.warframe.com/

@Issence is probably right, we need to make a support ticket, but I'm not sure which category I'm supposed to pick. I'll report back in about 30 minutes.

=Edit=

If you guys are submitting reports to DE, be sure to include a screenshot of the mission rewards screen! Also, take note of the approximate time of the game ending.

Heres a post with the same thing happening...

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/405145-defense-not-giving-rewards/

Heres what happens when you write a ticket

2a54d3.png

I Dont expect compensation for 2 items i didnt recieve i just want the bug fixed wtf? lol its been like more than 2 months now right? they say its client side but i have 2 of the items from a mission that never exsisted? where did those items come from  then? lol i seriously dont care about a lex bp and a anky gaunt i just hate playing to not recieve rewards in general

Edited by StinkyRection

@StinkyRection

I had a quick skim through the forums and it seems that missing void rewards are pretty common.

I guess the only time we notice that there is a problem is when we lose our rare rewards.

Edited by Pate8

I had a similar issue impact me this morning - below is the text I submitted to support about the problem:

----------

I recently played a Void Tower 4 Defense mission with a group, and did not receive some of the rewards at the end of the mission.  During the match, some of the rewards showed up as a blank gray box to me (basically the item background without an item), even though some of my teammates could see the items.  According to what I could see + what my teammates told me, rewards were as follows:  

Wave 5 "R5 Cores x 5" (did not receive)
Wave 10 "R5 Cores x 5" (did not receive)
Wave 15 "Braton Prime Receiver" (did not receive)
Wave 20 "R5 Cores x 5" (I got this one)
Wave 25 "Forma Blueprint" (I got this one)

The mission was completed at approximately 0710am 2/22/15 EST. 

If I had to speculate, I wonder if perhaps this is a bug/flaw in the AFK punishment system?  I spent most of the first 15 waves stationary while channeling Peacemaker (Mesa's ultimate skill), whereas during the last 10 waves I moved around to pick up loot a few times.  You can see from my attached screenshot (below) that I dealt the majority of the damage for this mission - hardly AFK by any measurement.

Screenshot of my end-of-mission rewards located @: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=397057142

I will post some information on the forums as well, to see if this is a common issue.
----------

It really looks to me like the AFK system was punishing me for standing still during the reward waves - the only other logical explanation I can come up with is that it's a random or latency based issue - but none of us were lagging in that match.

As an update, I'll just summarize what happened.

The item could not be restored because the logs indicate that nobody got the item. AHHHHHH!

I expected something like this would happen. Anyways, I haven't checked the other posts yet to see if this is still a reoccurring problem with void rewards in the current update.

Edited by Pate8