Ask A Cephalon, Feb 19

DE_Adam

What would Cordylon do if he were out of a job?  What's the deal with that tiny Cephalon by Suda?  Is Cordylon to blame for the Corpus acquiring Nullifier technology?!

Ask A Cephalon gets a little personal this week, but Cordylon's got the time to spare a few answers.  Check out what Cephalon Cordylon has to say this week and be sure to leave us any questions you may have for him.

-DE_Adam

As a chosen warrior of the Orokin, I require more information about my foe: the stalker. He claims to have been there, they day the tenno brought peace and order to our masters. Freeing them from their burdens of strife and falling to their own evil creations. If this stalker wishes to hunt us the most noble tenno, the shepherds of the Sol system then I humbly request a means to hunt him back. Or at least give me answer on "how did the stalker was able to get my tenno.liset email address to spam me message he is coming for me?"

Edited by (PS4)B3tusHammer

Do the Grineer have any ties to the Orokin like the Corpus do?

What's up with the potted plant in the Steel Meridian room on the relays? I would ask him myself, but you know... Tenno... speaking... the rules.

Where did Naked Nick go after the Tenno canceled his job as cryo pod tester?

Are there more rooms in our home ship behind the Arsenal and if yes, why is Ordis not letting us in?

Do Tenno need to breath or just their Warframes (we can see breath comming from the Warframe in cold temperatur areas).

What unit of measure is used in the post Orokin era? Did meter, litre and kilo survive or did the Orokin come up with their own units?

Edited by Othergrunty

Is the name "Cephalon" have to do anything with the "Diencecephalon"? I am curious to see if they are related. 

The Diencecephalon consists of two parts. The Thalamus and the Hypothalamus. The Thalamus processes sensory information from the nerves and the nervous systems. The Hypothalamus is in charge of regulating Sleep, Body heat etc.

Not that all of those would make sense for a Cephalon, but I am curious to know even if it is slightly related.