Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

De You Guys Might Want To Make Log In Rewards Even Clearer.

OverlordMcGeek

I just logged in and the reward "Vauban" popped up. With only the generic "click to claim" message. Giving the impression that they got a free frame. Not only a free frame but one that is annoying to wait to get.

Now someone with only a couple of weeks of experience and/or just learned on how difficult it is to get booben from alert only, at very specific limited times would go and get all ecstatic. 

At least add "BP;Bp;bp;blueprint" anything to it.

Edited by OverlordMcGeek

Yup I had this exact remark when I got a Vauban... Blueprint. An issue that will be addressed when bandwidth becomes available to do so!

Or you could add Vauban parts as a login reward for 7-days, but let's wait for the login rewards overhaul.

And atleast you didn't get Companion Weapon Experience three times in a row, I'd prefer Vauban Blueprint so I can sell it.

Edited by Dimbreath

Yeah the rewards are not clear, i had Banshee twice thinking the same thing... in the end i assumed it was some sort of buff to the research or something because i had no idea what it was i had been given as i had not got round to building her yet back then - in the end yeah i realized it was BPs.

The rewards system is getting overhauled though according to Pink Shorts Steve himself so its all grayy and to be honest its long overdue. There is simply not enough sentinels in the game to justify daily play vets getting sent weapon exp... in fact exp of any kind in the max star rewards is a drastic waste (10k creds as well for that matter, its less than what we get for one mission) but we shall see how the next reward system works out. Ideally i would like to see Bps for removed weapons so everyone gets a crack at having a Snipetron and the likes, us console players have sad faces when it comes to the likes of those haha

Yup I had this exact remark when I got a Vauban... Blueprint. An issue that will be addressed when bandwidth becomes available to do so!

Please implement changes and new login rewards with the upcoming update  :3

This was spoken of many times, we need more variety on items and no more excessive xp for my sentinel, please.

Seeing how long it has already been a problem I'm going to assume it's unlikely to happen at all? I'm not being negative, just realistic.

• 1 month later...