Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rewards Missing, Patches Didn't Fix It, Void Is Unplayable Right Now

Rodox2

bltCJmi.jpg

Long story short, you do Void endless missions, get cool stuff, exit mission and loose all the cool stuff you got cause the game don't want you to have it.

Seriously DE, loosing our drops due to a bug takes away all my motivation on playing the game. This is not a sync issue I'm having, I'm not alone, plus there's those back boxes where the rewards should be... it's a big, nasty bug!

Here's an example: There's the host's perspective, client's perspective and a missing item to all four players at the end (Capture I Key):

http://imgur.com/a/OlJQ2

No one was AFK, and curiously, the one reward the client could see is the one nobody got at the end... this is only an example, I've already lost 2 Loki Prime Helmets and countless Prime Parts... Survival missions are even worst, last time I did a 43 min Survival IV run I ended up getting only 1 item! Even the R5 Cores and the Orokin Cells were gone... (Support ticket #303433 have more details, in case anyone from DE is interested...)

Here's another player facing the same issues:

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/403214-survival-rewards-showing-x-item-when-announced-during-mission-but-awarding-less-at-end-of-mission/

Another one, now on Reddit:

http://imgur.com/a/LwKQT

(Edit) More:

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/404535-tier-4-void-mission-not-giving-rewards/
https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/400162-void-not-giving-rewards/
https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/398464-i-didnt-get-my-reward-from-orokin-derelict-survival-for-de-only-item-recovered/
https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/405145-defense-not-giving-rewards/

This issue should have been fixed in the last patches, as stated: (Edit: Apparently, those were different issues)

Update 15.13

Fixed rewards on endless Missions not advancing when a player comes back to a Mission mid-AFK.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/396379-update-1513/

Hotfix 15.13.6

Fixed Survival rewards showing one thing when announced during mission, but awarding something different at end of mission.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/398048-hotfix-15136/

Well, this issue is not fixed, and it's the worst feeling of all doing those 1h+ T4 Survival runs or 40+ waves on Defense IV just to realize you got nothing at the end... 

Please DE, make this fix your priority! What's the point of playing missions if you get nothing at the end? =(

Edited by Rodox2

I have seen this happen quite often and it makes playing Void missions nervewracking because sometimes you start wondering if you were AFK or not, even though you were playing the whole time.

I was the person who provided the alternate screenshot in the reddit thread you referenced. No one was actually AFK in that game, but I do believe it was an AFK detection issue because the people who did not get rewards were not moving for the rounds in which they got a black box. This is not what DE was referring to in either of the patches you quoted. Those were different issues, so they haven't claimed yet to have fixed this (as far as I know). This is a really bad issue though and it incorrectly punishes players who sometimes contribute the most to the team effort, as in this particular case where the Mesa did 86% of the damage and killed all enemies. Apparently using powers, clicking the mouse, and killing all the enemies counts as being AFK. This is unacceptable.

Edited by (PS4)IIIDevoidIII
Cleaning

Those were different issues, so they haven't claimed yet to have fixed this (as far as I know).

You are right, awarding a different reward at the end and not awarding a reward at all might not be the same issue, my mistake. But they do seems to be related...

how often does this happen?

For me, every time I do endless missions.

the AFK-detection is way too strict. My Carrier sentinel often stops shooting at enemies and picking up items, because I have found a good spot to hole up in in a defense mission and can keep one enemy attack lane pinned down without having to move much, maybe a few steps from one cover to another to change the angle, depending where enemies come from.

Of course the game starts thinking I am "AFK" because I am not flying all over the map and bouncing off ceilings and walls like a coked up, r3t4rd3d rubber monkey on speed and meth.

DE has not fixed this since they introduced the "AFK" mechanic to the game.

As long as I have to run around the level like an idiot in a defense mission to avoid this arbitrary, unnecessary punishment, I will not be playing this game. There just isn't any fun in playing "Did you get the AFK penalty?"-lottery for every single mission you play.

P.S. There isn't much justification for daily logins either, because I am sure I can manage 2400 frame/primary/secondary/sentinel/sentinel weapon affinity on my ow in less than 5 minutes. And 10000 credits is just taking the &!$$.

Edited by SoanoS

Really?  I just ran the limbo chassis mission again and again we got it on the forth extraction and again we did not get it at the end of mission.   I think we did not get any of the extracted rewards.  I did not pay much attention to anything we got because all i was looking for was the chassis.  I really hate to say it but it makes me not want to play.  I like the game a lot but the time it takes to run these missions really kills all enjoyment when there is no reward.  We play to enjoy the time spent.  This really needs to get fixed.

Edited by MEEBOSS

To those experiencing this issue: the best way to get DE's attention is probably to send in a support ticket. I have provided a link where you may do so below:

https://digitalextremes.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

other than that, the more information DE has about the glitch, the more likely they will be to fix it. we can use this thread to report the glitch as it is encountered, including details about the mission, such as if you were host, if someone else was host, what key was used(for void missions), was there any lag experienced during the mission, if anyone AFK'd, what rewards were lost, or anything else you think might be useful information.

To those experiencing this issue: the best way to get DE's attention is probably to send in a support ticket. I have provided a link where you may do so below:

https://digitalextremes.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

other than that, the more information DE has about the glitch, the more likely they will be to fix it. we can use this thread to report the glitch as it is encountered, including details about the mission, such as if you were host, if someone else was host, what key was used(for void missions), was there any lag experienced during the mission, if anyone AFK'd, what rewards were lost, or anything else you think might be useful information.

DE support redirects you here to the Forums. Also, I believe I provided all that info in the OP...

Did a Berehynia, Sedna, Interception today and here's the result:

http://imgur.com/a/VmaOF

Bug's still there, unfortunately. =/

DE support redirects you here to the Forums. Also, I believe I provided all that info in the OP...

Did a Berehynia, Sedna, Interception today and here's the result:

http://imgur.com/a/VmaOF

Bug's still there, unfortunately. =/

So it does, my bad.

As for information, the more the merrier! keep reporting back whenever you encounter the issue. maybe we can find a common element. Quick question, whenever you encounter the issue, are you more often host or client?

I will show how often this happens me and some guys are going into a game now ill have every one screen shot their inventory b4 game after game and end mission rewards screen if all goes as normal we should get a few or all of us unrewarded for at least 1 reward

Update: Just as i predicted we all are missing the first reward... u know ill just stop playing if this is the case... have they even addressed the issue or are we on the back burner to color pallet and sandana fixes? maybe skins for weps needs to be fixed b4 we can get our rewards fixed? idk any info would help greatly

35aofig.jpg

28rp5c5.jpg

20 min =4 rewards

- key

- bo ornament

- latron barrel

- and ?

it was a latron prime blue print. this was strictly for a test so it doesnt piss me off at all but can u imagine how many ppl are raging at losing like a nova or soma part that drops?

Edited by FishNipps

Not sure if the bug is still there, and not exactly willing to test it out myself. 

It's enough that I lost all wave rewards from a 40-wave def run once, not touching endless missions untill someone at DE realizes this need fixing, 

Fair enough, but just keep in mind that the less information DE has to work with, the longer it's going to take them to find the problem and resolve it. I myself have yet to be able to duplicate the glitch, and while they certainly have a much better means of diagnosing the issue than I do, if it turns out they can't reproduce it either, they may not be able to fix it. However, I will say that the fact that you reported your experience with the glitch is appreciated.

I will show how often this happens me and some guys are going into a game now ill have every one screen shot their inventory b4 game after game and end mission rewards screen if all goes as normal we should get a few or all of us unrewarded for at least 1 reward

Looking forward to the results!

Fair enough, but just keep in mind that the less information DE has to work with, the longer it's going to take them to find the problem and resolve it. I myself have yet to be able to duplicate the glitch, and while they certainly have a much better means of diagnosing the issue than I do, if it turns out they can't reproduce it either, they may not be able to fix it. However, I will say that the fact that you reported your experience with the glitch is appreciated.

Looking forward to the results!

Posted 1 minute after u post this lol im gonna post another one with a little more info than this one. was in a bit of a rush getting it done... give me 30 minutes im sure it is going to happen. i mean it fails to reward me and all my friends some thing every time we play. 

ok so after a 20 minute game i got some good screen shots from all 4 players screens i will organize them by player with some description above each picture.

Player 1 FishNipps (host)

5 minute latron prime bp
rtjcyr.jpg
5 min progress screen
2622l9w.jpg
10 min rare core
e9jkt3.jpg
10 min progress screen
fo2j43.jpg
15 min progress screen tower 2 survival key
33e1wty.jpg
20 min reward Did not appear!
27yplz4.jpg
end mission result screen
2w4b6g6.jpg
after mission report
4l6f4n.jpg

***RESULTS Notice i now DO NOT HAVE a rare core from 10 min reward as well as no 20 minute reward!  No body was rewarded a 20 minute reward even after success!!

Player 2 StinkyRection (client)

2u8vtoz.jpg
21cb9c6.jpg
2dudyxv.jpg
148fcef.jpg
1085vrn.jpg
j150tf.jpg

*** RESULTS Same as fish no r5 core and no 20 minute reward

Player 3 Strabledarius

1hrnr5.jpg
14j7r79.jpg
2e1c0u0.jpg
2192h3a.jpg
2a8olet.jpg
2cz366c.jpg

***RESULTS NOTICE At 15 minute there is no reward posted for a t2 survival key it is not in the progress screen nor in the end mission result but after exiting to the menu the t2 survival key now appears magically and the r5 core as well as the 20 minute reward were not given

Player 4 ExplodingJesus (client)

29azot5.jpg
2emfv3d.jpg
104mgdl.jpg
167mkwp.jpg
23kyyol.jpg
1q5n9y.jpg

***RESULTS NOTICE There was no r5 core EVER given for jesus throughout the mission as well as at the end, like all the other clients, failed to get the r5 core and the 20 minute reward. no one knows what the 20 min reward was as no one had a reward post on their screen at any point although clearly we made it past the 20 minute mark.

TOTAL REWARD BREAK DOWN

Fish(host)- Posted all rewards for 5-10-15 minute but failed to post the 20 min reward. at the end of mission only the 5 and 15 min reward was given.

Stinky(client)- Posted rewards for 5-10-15 min but not the 20 min. at the end only the 5 and 15 min reward was given.

Strabeldarius(client)-Posted rewards for 5-10 min reward but not the 15 and 20 min reward. WHAT IS MORE INTERESTING at the end mission was given the 5 and 15 min reward but not the 10 and 20 min reward.

ExplodingJesus(client)- Posted rewards for 5 and15 min but not the 10 or 20 min. at the end only the 5 and 15 min reward was given.

if there is any speculation as to this being a glitch then i can post video of the entire match in 5 min intervals.

ALSO i do not believe this to be a "AFK" mix up or glitch seeing as at least 1 person has to move to the extract in order to succeed. with that being said at least 1 person should have all 4 rewards no matter the circumstance. Also note we all made it out alive. THIS IS A GLITCH THERE IS NO QUESTION ABOUT IT.

@Fishnipps, I would like to go on a void run with you and/or your group. It is possible that either your connection to the warframe servers is bad, the game on your computer is corrupt(in which case it might be a good idea to completely remove the game from your computer and perform a clean install) or there is something wrong with your account. If we encounter the glitch when you host, but not when I host, that may be good evidence that I'm right. If you are willing to try this experiment, when are you next available for a game?

ALSO i do not believe this to be a "AFK" mix up or glitch seeing as at least 1 person has to move to the extract in order to succeed. with that being said at least 1 person should have all 4 rewards no matter the circumstance. Also note we all made it out alive. THIS IS A GLITCH THERE IS NO QUESTION ABOUT IT.

At defenses, it seems to happen when someone is AFK. Problem is, standing in the same place seems to be considered as being AFK, which is a huge problem for me while playing Mesa (currently, my most played char). Last time I played, I did nearly 90% total damage and didn't get the rewards... =/

An update concerning non-void missions: although I'm still getting those black boxes (where the rewards should be) while not moving during waves (like playing Mesa in a Defense, for example, and not moving, just shooting), at the end of the mission, I'm currently getting all the rewards. Double checked in my inventory, it's all there.

I'll try it later with Void missions, but it seems this bug is mostly fixed, being now only an UI-only issue.