Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Augment & Ui Change

Prime-

The Current Augment System doesn't leave much room for expansion in terms of overall mod capacity, Augment Variation and how they relate to Abilities.

267uCZe.jpg

A very minor change but being as Augments change what abilities do, The ability should take the name of the augment applied.

RzIDBlx.jpg

This is a complete change of the current Ability menu and augment implementation.

I have moved the Augments to the ability menu and given them their own capacity, independent of the current mod capacity. This system fits well with the current upgrade path in Warframe where you need to decide between a few maxed mods or a lot of low level mods.

Criticism and suggestions welcome

Edited by Prime-

I feel something like this should be implemented...

When more augments come out what will you choose? Right now I'm struggling to choose what to drop in favour of the augments available to me (for some frames).

I also think there should be added at least 1 more slot on weapons and warframes added ONLY for utility mods, such as reload speed, mag capacity, speed, stamina etc... They just don't get used because it means too much of a sacrifice on other essential mods...

I find it stupid that DE give us mods that are ACTUALLY viable and meant to compliment our loadouts, yet they fail to realise we can't really get stronger because of all the sacrifices we have to make along the way.

We need separate mod slots for augments and/or slots for mods that are viable but can't replace some of the essential ones.