Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Inventory: Please Allow Us To Discard Surplus Items

Bibliothekar

I have in my inventory

• 1 Ascaris Negator from the tutorial quest (didn't use up for whatever reason)
  • dozens of Nav Segments from boss runs
  • 6(!) Orokin Archives from The Archwing quest
  • 3 different Limbo Theorems from the quest
  • dozens of Proof Fragments from the same quest

• and loads of other stuff that I don't need any more

Please, give us an option to discard that kind of stuff. I don't mind if it's jettisoned out of the airlock and I don't get a single credit for it, I just want to clean up my inventory. Right now, I don't know any other game that has you hang onto your stuff that much. Usually you can sell/drop almost everything except certain quest items.

Edited by Bibliothekar

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Don't be so lonely, Renkai is here.
That aside from my introduction, this is to "fail" and have no real excuse onto failing certain quest. I think DE did this just for us not being able to fail or use up any of the resources that help you scale. However I do agree with what you said in the first area. There should be sell management through anything you have 10+ of, so it's possible for someone to sell their items without having to fail a certain mission. So instead of being babysat through it, the player can see what they are doing so the system doesn't collapse on itself.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I mean, I certainly wouldn't turn down credits for those - Transmutation-gambling is one hella addiction. But if they decided that it would hurt the game if all those people with thousands of Control Modules and whatnot suddenly became multi-millionaires and thus only allow us to throw them away at no cost ... well, I wouldn't exactly overflow with joy, but at least I could clean up a bit again.

• 3 months later...

Considering the infested mess at my backdoor - when will I finally get a way to clean up the Orbiter and kick out all the stuff I don't need? Next thing I know all those Control Modules, Circuits and stuff forms a Razorback in my cellar. No, thank you.