May 6Th: Hot Feedback Topics

[DE]Rebecca

1) Negative Reputation is now gone.

2) Founders Program End Date?

Not Announced Yet! You will know when we know.

3) Update 8 Questions? Ask us here and we will cover big topics in our next LIVESTREAM! https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/40526-livestream-5-may-8-2-pm-edt/

4) Frost Prime Parts? See here! https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/40089-weekend-extermination-event-complete

5) Why was I banned?

Since 7.8.1, we have 0 tolerance for cheaters. DO NOT RUN CHEAT SOFTWARE. If you feel you have been banned  accidentally, CONTACT SUPPORT. Support.warframe.com. You will NOT be banned for running Fraps.

See this thread https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/34366-update-781/.

6) Rusher Threads.

The nature of Warframe allows for many playstyles to emerge. We continuously implement game-elements that require team-play, but are aware some users rush. Please do not resort to attacking each other when discussing co-operative play.

7) Screen Shake be-gone!

Progress in this area is continuous - little tweaks come around with each Update. This has been emphasized to the team.

8) Better Matchmaking! Host issues!

This is an ongoing effort. I just returned from a conversation with the team about this. Will be emphasized.

9) Got a common bug?
https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/31592-work-in-progress-bugs/

Please provide succinct and constructive feedback if you think we need to add to this list for this week.

Rebecca, we need some sort of system where by if somebody makes a thread related to any of the issues in this subforum they are automatically forced to read the relevant hot topics thread before being allowed to post their own thread...

Are you working on OTHER Camera issues, such as the position of the head in front of the target reticule? Maybe allowing us to keep the Zoom on when we charge our Glaives? Also heard something about perspective putting targets behind you in front of you, are you looking at those?

-a tracker for DE posts

-a list of official DE accounts in Warframe (too many DE_xxxxx)

-will we get to choose the lvl on our mods or should we get multiple mods of the same kind on different lvls (Rebecca just posted here: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/38278-underclocking-mods/?p=392067)

-if we can get prime versions of every warframe in 8.0 does that mean that we shouldn't potato any warframe, because we can get a warframe with an additional polarity slot later?

Edited by catalyst22

-a tracker for DE posts

-a list of official DE accounts in Warframe (too many DE_xxxxx)

-will we get to choose the lvl on our mods or should we get multiple mods of the same kind on different lvls

-if we can get prime versions of every warframe in 8.0 does that mean that we shouldn't potato any warframe, because we can get a warframe with an additional polarity slot later?

DE has accounted for 150 people working in there, give or take... That would be one pretty big list!

Are you working on OTHER Camera issues, such as the position of the head in front of the target reticule? Maybe allowing us to keep the Zoom on when we charge our Glaives? Also heard something about perspective putting targets behind you in front of you, are you looking at those?

Yes they are in a task for the team.

I think there should be some kind of way of showing that a post has posted things that many people do not like /agree with so that they can judge and see if what they post is worth reading 

Ahem... about the responsiveness of jumping. Uneven terrain, standing in front of railing, several animations buffering before jumping is possible, unable to jump and shoot on the spot etc. This is something team is working on yes?

Thank you for the update. 

Personally they don't bother me, but I read a lot on the forum about people who don't like Grineer rollers and find them a nuisance rather than a challenge.  Any changes planned for them?

Any word on fixing the continuity mod for frost's snow globe? It now works as intended unless you're hosting the game, at which point continuity just plain doesn't work on it.

Ahem... about the responsiveness of jumping. Uneven terrain, standing in front of railing, several animations buffering before jumping is possible, unable to jump and shoot on the spot etc. This is something team is working on yes?

^this 100 times over

Edited by AnalogAnomaly

Greetings DERebecca.

I have a question.

Can you make some kind of "Message of the day" for the clans? Where the Warlords can post a little message of the day, like updates, events, messages etc.

Would be extremly awesome, and i think im not the only one which wants it.

-BloodySrax.

7) Screen Shake be-gone!

Progress in this area is continuous - little tweaks come around with each Update. This has been emphasized to the team.

I only have two words to say. THANK YOU!

Edited by SymphNo9

This post I would like to also place emphasis on.

First let me just give an example on the jumping issue:

When you are in this one metal corridor with 6 side pockets (paths); you have to jump up into one of the middle pockets to traverse through the inner walls then fall through a ceiling hatch (I know this is a long description), but when you attempt to jump into the middle pocket you will often get caught on the ledge just short of the floor of the pocket, this results in you not being able to jump until positional changes are made, its obviously a clipping issue. 

I would like to also make note of the reaction time of some abilities or better yet the reactions to keystrokes or button pressing, though this is random and may have more to do with input lag.

Primarily I speak of  sprinting and the ability to quickly sprint without the need of very deliberate sprint button pressing in order to get the warframes to initiate or continue sprint mode.

To elaborate:

Once in sprint mode you may want to do other stuff, jump..attack, slide or other things. Once you start a secondary move you are sometimes left with this laggy non-responsiveness when you want to go back to sprinting even though you may have not let off the sprint button entirely.

I would like to request that the sprint feature be continuous as long as you continue to hold the sprint button, so that in continues to go into effect in between moves without the need to lift your finger off sprint button and re-apply it while traversing.

In other words..as long as you are holding the sprint button down you can do any other action you have chosen to do and return to sprinting without the need to re-engage sprint by lifting sprint button and pressing again.