Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tenno Ex Machina (Full Dojo | Research 100% Complete | Casual-Mature) Looking For New, Active Members

KodaichiZero

Welcome, Tenno, to the Tenno Ex Machina Recruitment Center!

About Us

Tenno Ex Machina is a small, active Clan of 22 members that's been around for quite some time, (pre-U11) and was built by myself, our Clan leader, and a few friends, many of which are still around as core members. As of late, we've been overhauling our Clan system, pruning inactive members and recruiting new members to fill our ranks.

We are always looking for active gamers that like to have fun but are also respectful to others. To become part of our Clan and community, all you need is to have a great attitude, be willing to have fun, and enjoy interaction with others.

The main focus of our Clan is on helping new players get over the learning curve Warframe has and help get them get geared up for the harder content.

We have an Alliance, but are not currently involved in any PvP or Dark Sector content. If enough members show interest in either of these, we may start participating in these in the future.

Our Dojo:

We've had a completed Dojo for awhile now. It contains all rooms, including many Gardens and personalized areas for higher ranking members. Some areas are still being organized or decorated, and we continue to build and renovate as new rooms come out.

Most of our research is complete (minus Polychrome colors)

What Do We Offer?

-A friendly, tight knit, and helpful community

-For new players, we offer a great platform to learn the basics of the game

-For veterans, we have many veteran players (Mastery 15+) to run high level content with

-An organized, decorated, and easily navigable Dojo

-Most Clan research has been completed (just missing Polychrome colors)

-We accept people from all regions and time zones

-We have our own Steam group 

-We have recently finished our Clan Emblem

Rules/Requirements:

-Players of any experience level or Mastery Rank are welcome!

-All new members will be on a week long trial before they're accepted as a full member

-Players MUST be active "at least" once a week.

-Must be respectful to everyone (not just Clan members). Abuse and disrespect of others will not be tolerated.

-members that are offline for more than 30 days are likely to be kicked. If you're going to be away for awhile, please inform an officer and let us know if you're coming back.

Steam Group:

We also have a Steam Group which you can check out here: https://steamcommunity.com/groups/TennoExMachina'>https://steamcommunity.com/groups/TennoExMachina

It’s not mandatory, but it will be where we post most of our announcements in the future, such as events (if we ever host any), Dojo floor plans, rank changes and other stuff.

Want To Join?

I am currently handling all recruiting, so if you wish to join, feel free to reply with your in-game name, shoot me a PM, or you can contact me in-game - whatever suits you best! 

However, do make sure you don't have pending invites from other clans, as apparently that keeps you from receiving other invites (i.e. ours).

When you first join us, you'll be put on a trial period. This usually lasts 1-2 weeks depending on how often you play.
During this time, we'll be getting to know you and making sure that our clan is right for you.

If you have any questions, feel free to pm me directly or post them here!

Thank you for showing interest in Tenno Ex Machina!

Edited by KodaichiZero

Update Notes

February 25th, 2015: blade234523, mfwolf, and Stan555 have joined our Clan, bringing our numbers up to 22!

February 24th, 2015: Itzal research is now complete! The topic title has been changed to reflect this.

February 23rd, 2015: I'm trying to get some pics of our Dojo up. Also working with our Clan leader to finalize our current Ranking system.

Edited by KodaichiZero

Good day Tenno!  The name is Blacque and I am the noble leader of Tenno Ex Machina! KodaichZero my noble Shogun of the clan has made a marvelous post regarding our clan and as supporter of his venture to recruit I will be throwing in my lot to help as much.   I would especially like to stress that new players are highly valued as our clan's roots started as an introduction base for new players.  We specialize in mentoring and training new players into becoming wicked awesome Tenno!

We don't do hand outs but we'll run with you to get you what you need!  

We help you learn the game and the ins and outs that really provide a foundation for invested players.

We HIGHLY support and appreciate responsibility and accountability!

As my wonderful Shogun stated we value respect amongst our peers and our official motto is and will always be "If we have to remind you to use common sense then this isn't the clan for you,"

We want to create leaders!  As such our Alliance system is very much based around creating amazing players that can eventually work their way up the ranks to maybe one day create their own clan aside us!  We began as a smaller clan project order to unite small clans to start and now with our reorganizing and restructuring we hope to make good on our efforts.

Promotion is based on the investment of the player!  If you want more power and authority then we want you to show that you can handle it!

We hope to get more players on board to help us build a solid clan worthy of the name Tenno!

Special thanks to Kodai for handling the damnable clan restructuring again!   This time I didn't cry when you tore down dojo stuff!

• 2 weeks later...

Hey dunker sorry I haven't gotten around to the forum.  I thought that this thingy would send me messages but it does not!  I added you to my friend's list and sincerely apologize for the delay!  I don't know if Kodai got a message from you or not but toss me a line in game when you can. 

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Hey you guys seem cool and im still kinda new to Warframe (though i've had since Loki was still a starting class) I got kinda of out of it but i've gotten back into it and id really appreciate if i could join your clan. Thanks in advance.

IGN:LordEversin

Warframe LordEversin