Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ace! Clan Recruiting - Join A Growing Community

(PSN)brandon207_

Hey everyone! Thank you for clicking on this thread. ACE! is currently a small clan but we're going to strive to grow larger and more active. We are currently in an alliance named "Systems Alliance" and we have three clans in there (all active). So if you are already in a clan and would like to join the alliance just ask. We're splitting the alliance rail loot evenly, anyway enough about the alliance, lets talk about the clan. 

What is ACE! like? 

ACE! is currently a shadow clan with 11 active members, we're all friendly and will be willing to fulfill your requests upon asking. We currently have all research completed other than a lot of the colours and the new archwing Itzal.

Our dojo is huge and looks amazing, it consists of 6 floors. The spawn floor is essentially a lobby floor, it has all the interactable decorations of the dojo within the first room. Other than the clan hall there are 5 elevators on the floor all leading to a different floor; The training floor, labs and research, reactor floor, crew deck and the garden floor. Each of these floors are complete with the exception of the garden floor. 

We also have monthly competitions for platinum which is distributed by me, this is based on both the obstacle course best times and dojo dueling. Remember if you ever need any help with anything just ask, we are considering a name change so please voice your ideas.

If you want to join the clan please message me on PSN which is brandon207_this is a brief post as I have to hurry out soon. I aim for us to become one of the biggest and best clans on PS4 warframe. Would you rather be unheard of in an already big clan? Or would you like to be known for beginning to make a small clan big? The choice is up to you Tenno, I hope you message me on PSN. Thanks in advance! brandon207_