Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Clan Seniority Recognition

(PSN)BeefThew

It would be nice to some how distinguish how long a member has been with my clan. not all the members that have been with us since day 1 are as active as others, and therefore are not ascending in the ranks. It would be nice to show other members that they are more loyal than active. With a sigil that can be chosen to show next to your clan rank, or a place in the dojo where names can be added or removed or even a timer like the last log in timer. A 'member since' timer and a 'last log in' timer

Edited by (PS4)BeefThew

• 2 weeks later...

I believe this may be coming.. Datamining shows 4 clan sigils in the code.. Clan sigil, phased clan sigil, gilded clan sigil, and glyphed clan sigil. All we can do it wait and see what they wind up being/how they are acquired.

• 4 weeks later...

I would like this as well, sometimes I'm looking through my clan list and think "He's still a roller?" (equivalent to initiate) and give  them a promotion just for being loyal.

This is basically what I end up doing. so 1+ to this suggestion! Maybe have a board in the Hall of Honor that lists clan members with details on how long they have been with the clan, amount of credits donated, etc..

I hope you don't mind but I've added your suggestion to my thread here and linked yours accordingly.

Edited by Volzien