Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Prime Time #62: Tonight At 7Pm Est!

[DE]Megan

odW6Ps8.jpg

With Tenno Live 2015 coming NEXT FRIDAY, this is the last Prime Time until after the highly anticipated event!

Join DERebecca and [DE]Megan on the couch tonight to save the PS4 Relays! With Vay Hek threatening to destroy console Relays, can DERebecca lend her support and keep them safe? Hang out in chat with [DE]Megan and hold on to your seats!

PLUS, see some rad new Fan Art, discuss the Fan Concept of the week, and win Platinum prizes!

See you here tonight, February 26 at 7 p.m. EST. Check your time zones here.

always wondered how the platinum giveaways work... do you just have to be logged in while watching?

This is all that is required to be eligible for a Plat giveaway. Sometimes (rarely), we do chat specific ones for fun, but that would only ever happen in addition to the 3 advertised prizes, not as a replacement.

always wondered how the platinum giveaways work... do you just have to be logged in while watching? be active at least x minutes before the draw in chat? i don't have a facebook account liked to my twitch account and won't ever do that, so i hope it's not the last one *g*

Be logged in, follow the Warframe channel, watch the stream. That's it. Chatting is optional and not necessary to win plat.

Edit: Ninja'd by the best...

Edited by Archistopheles

Another English Tenno? Could it be? I need to complain that these streams are never suitable internationally. I never get to watch them. ;-; I have stuff in the morning whenever these are on. I've only ever seen a Devstream. Just the one. :(

The videos are on Youtube; if you're worried about plat, leave your computer on and logged in to Twitch while muted. Then watch the youtube video when convenient