Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Blade And Gun Challenge: Unsteady Allies

DE_Adam

Last week's challenge was certainly difficult, but that didn't stop some dedicated Tenno from coming up with some awesome submissions.  This week lets players align themselves with a faction of their choice, showing off some heroic levels of co-operation.  Check out our latest Blade and Gun Challenge here to find out who was crowned our Explosive Timing Champion, and to get all the details on our latest challenge.

As a quick reminder, 

Entry to Blade and Gun Challenge: Unsteady Allies closes Thursday, March 5 at 12:00 p.m. EST.  All submissions must be delivered before that date.

Screenshots:

ALA54ZJ.jpg

Determined to go for the kill, the brave soul that is the Fusion MOA in this screenshot charges at the Eviscerator. Fearing for the life of my mechanical friend, I soften our enemy with a few rounds from my Dera.

bNfkYAk.jpg

A MOA and an Arctic Eximus Elite Crewman team up with me, to stand against the Grineer masses. The Grineer forces crumble as we charge into the room.

GNznynJ.jpg

Four powerful Corpus flying machines join me in the battle against the Grineer...

...this doesn't count, does it?

Loadout used:

LDKUEPB.jpg

What is this, a contest that asks me to do my favourite thing in this game? Fine ;)

6W67ss7.jpg

These brave Crewmen killed the Napalm, I was merely defending them from the Scorpion.

More screenies for the Hek of it:

E0WZNMu.jpg

XOK1kwL.jpg

Loadout:

4V3YbUn.jpg

It didn't say anything about Sentinels, but I fear I'd be doing it wrong by not using the Corpus sentinel.

Edited by kingbaldwin

Made an oops on the original screenshot, didn't notice the 2 ally condition at first so new submission screen shot

L3SVVjb.jpg

2EDDQYB.jpg  

Loadout:

vWHYYxt.jpg

Also a screen shot of some, ahem, "acquired" allies from a different mission (can't be the official screenshot, as I have the wrong loadout)

ZK3B6q6.jpg 

Edited by (PS4)king_kmodo93

EXCALIBRO LOADOUT :

14tvo7t.jpg

EXCALIBRO ENTRY :

14iebn5.jpg

EXCALIBRO MISSION :

Err .. I was outta revives ..

jajbt1.jpg

--

"Our strongest tenno . The one that would tear through hordes of grineer witout a strach on him , has now joined them . Corrupted , but still deadly , Rhineer now seeks vengeance from his fellow tenno in the name of the Grineer ."

"He stood beside his Grineer brothers , and gave out a terrifying warcry , the windows shattered , pipes exploded , the ceiling began collapsing . Corpus were shaken , unbalanced , terrified of this monster who had allied with the Grineer .

Rhineer looked back at his brothers , standing behind him , awaiting his command . He immediately took out his glasses as the AC-DC began playing , he said looked at them " Who wants some greedy milk ? " 

RHINEER LOADOUT :

24o0kzb.jpg

RHINEER ENTRIES :

1zdme14.jpg

a31qut.jpg

RHINEER MISSION :

2a9tvmc.jpg

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fellow tenno ! Rhineer seeks your aid in choosing his entry . Should he replace the 2nd one with ;

qzoq5w.jpg

Less colours , less explosions he said this one has . 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BONUS SHOTS FOR MY FELLOW TENNOS <3

I believe I can fly <3

yp7ic.jpg

My big bro is always there for me <3

316tatl.jpg

Turtles.

izthlf.jpg

HA! FOOLED YA !

EDIT : Second picture of Rhineer DOES include 2 allies in the picture , the one on left and the one on far right . It also shows the co-operation of how i'm buffin' their muffin' . Just sayin' .

Edited by lancerr11

I remember the Breeding Grounds mods were the first we saw of Mirage and people were speculating that she looked Grineer and maybe she'd be a Grineer frame. So I decided to try and show my allegiance by wearing the uniform.

Loadout:

byN574w.jpg

RyMsOEC.jpg
Grineer squad move out!

We surrounded a couple of Moas and shot them a lot.

kLlDFwC.jpg

They died. That's the power of teamwork.

Bonus:

cvQwJDc.jpg
Is it safe yet Clem?

Bonus 2 (possible alternate entry):

HAr215t.jpg
Corpus Tech cosplay didn't work out so well.

1tggUVT.jpg
But if the Techs were as good engineers as Vauban they would be unstoppable.

Edited by Azure.M

I know I don't meet all the requirements because I only have one enemy helping me out, but thought I'd just share these actually old pictures with you guys, cuz it fits the theme, and it was hilarious back then, I can assure you that we had a Blast *badum-tss* :D

Chillin' with mah Bombard :

ys4amJg.jpg

Killin' with mah Bombard :

0MTRIe0.jpg

Loadout (just in case heh) :

LMhmxju.png

Edited by Haukai

The great Corpus Redshirt rebellion:

Wq2EPwl.jpg

zjbQRLT.jpg

WhsmD0o.jpg

These chaps lasted longer then any other Corpus in the mission, in spite of the colour of their uniforms therefore I felt they deserved some recognition.

The loadout:

U0KT9Dm.jpg

Edited by Azryte

I can't put pictures here, so I added some links.

I hope Infestation Outbreak included :P Anyway, there are my pictures :)

http://i.imgur.com/s9SRG8m.jpg

I met some infested, when my Corpus dudes helped me out.

http://i.imgur.com/SE5ZOlq.jpg

I provided covering fire for some Corpus soldiers to get ready for a bigger fight.

http://i.imgur.com/v5dj5lM.jpg

This is the real infestation outbreak. Small door, hundreds of monster and three Corpus soldier on my side. (I'm not sure if you can see the third one)

http://i.imgur.com/lbERnsJ.jpg

My Loadout. :3

Edited by 505Legion

It must also include:
• At least two allies of your chosen faction must be alive in the screenshot.

Can these two allies include the one moving in for the kill for the second scenario, or are they additional to?