Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Rift Sigil.

MoaRider

The new sigil from the escalation tactical alert.

cv6k9Wn.jpg

fBPxgY9.jpg

As you can see, the sigil starts off very small and hard to notice. Then, as you gain energy up to the max, the sigil starts becoming more visible. I think that is a cool mechanic, and with max energy, a reward fitting the escalation of the tac alert. Great job DE!

Edited by ChickencowMaster

As you can see, the sigil starts off very small and hard to notice. Then, as you gain energy up to the max, the sigil starts becoming more visible. I think that is a cool mechanic, and with max energy, a reward fitting the escalation of the tac alert. Great job DE!

Quoting for visibility!

The Rift Sigil, which uses your Warframe's energy color and responds to how much energy you currently have in-Mission. 

Should've made the view while in Liset (also Relay) at its brightest for easier customization and recognization.

Couldn't have done that, the sigil is only at its brightest when you are at max energy, and you cannot gain energy in a liset or relay. I think.

Should've made the view while in Liset (also Relay) at its brightest for easier customization and recognition.

Couldn't have done that, the sigil is only at its brightest when you are at max energy, and you cannot gain energy in a liset or relay. I think.

Let's throw some psuedocode around... see if we can figure out how to fix that.

if(on_liset || on_relay || on_dojo){

brightness = max;

}

else{

<however it works now>

}

I can't imagine that it's any more difficult in whatever language they actually coded it in. Edge cases like that are a thing programmers deal with. It's not impossible to deal with edge cases.

Edited by Turnoverman

Let's throw some psuedocode around... see if we can figure out how to fix that.

if(on_liset || on_relay || on_dojo){

brightness = max;

}

else{

<however it works now>

}

I can't imagine that it's any more difficult in whatever language they actually coded it in. Edge cases like that are a thing programmers deal with. It's not impossible to deal with edge cases.

That wold be nice, but with that much void energy leaking out of our frames on the relays, the relays might explode, and I would have to change my name to Vay Hek.

Edited by ChickencowMaster

DE could replace the Liset with a giant energy restore flying saucer if they wanted. It's their game. I'm pretty sure they could figure out a way to make it visible in the arsenal.