Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

This Was Very Poorly Designed Around Players With Arsenal Full Of Mods And Proves That Raids Consisting Of Lvl80 Enemies Isnt A Good Idea.

Davoodoo

New TA ofc, what else.

Before ill choose my "you and point" meme for this thread i would like to clarify.

Example put below illustrates problem which haunts the warframe, complete reliance on exploits which render enemies permamently harmless, whether you use limbo, valkyr, loki, vauban you still survive by making enemy incapable of damaging you.

Whether or not you believe its skill or not i dont care, i care that it takes away choice, since any frame without mentioned abilities becomes useless and even those possesing them are relegated to being "jamming device" sitting at middle of map and mindlessly pressing 1 button over and over.

Is this really the best that we can expect from de in terms of endgame content, raising lvl till we need to rely on exploits to not get hit??

Whats wrong with it??

1) got loki??

2) got 4 corrosive proejctions??

3) got fully modded scindo or galantine with viral build??(viral helps alot, not necessary though)

4) got enough energy restores or trin??

5) got some slow nova or vortex vauban

If you fulfilled 5 above requirments you can enjoy mindlessly slashing enemies which cant retaliate because if they somehow manage to retaliate, you are dead.

Thats what this new TA represents and that is how raids are gonna look like, except step 3, it will be replaced with something else.

Only 3k, less than 1% of all players managed to clear it so far, rest either dont care, isnt around or dont have enough gear to fulfill 5 step program.

It aint hard, its just stupid.

Edit: ppl i know you could probably ignore everything above, bring 4 valkyrs or perma invis lokis and still make it, 5 step program is just surefire way for any group, still some hard cc, perma invis or hysteria is needed.

Edit: added explanation for clarity, got rid of outdated numbers.

Edited by Davoodoo

New TA ofc, what else.

Whats wrong with it??

1) got loki??

2) got 4 corrosive proejctions??

3) got fully modded scindo or galantine with viral build??

4) got enogh energy restores or trin??

5) got some slow nova or vortex vauban

If you fulfilled 5 above requirments you can enjoy mindlessly slashing enemies which cant retaliate because if they somehow manage to retaliate, you are dead.

Thats what this new TA represents and that is how raids are gonna look like, except step 3, it will be replaced with something else.

Only 3k, less than 1% of all players managed to clear it so far, rest either dont care, isnt around or dont have enough gear to fulfill 5 step program.

It aint hard, its just stupid.

And this is why I didn't even attempt the "Escalation" Tactical Alert and why I won't participate in Raids.

interception is not about killing the mobs, you just have to hold them back from capturing points.

go use hydrioid with a max range puddle then proceed to afk for the next 20 mins as the mission compleats itself

Still need to kill them sometimes, getting close enough to puddle with hydroid will get you killed from some napalm, better to spam vortex or slow nova with disarm.

Btw they die pretty fast.

Scindo prime hits for about 28k, lancers have around 50k hp, gunners around 120k and heavy eximus around 250k.

Edited by Davoodoo

easy going with right team

u just have to have to have a modded loki or Nova or Hydroid or oberon or excal or trinity or u can join without any good gear if ur mates are good

the only must have is corrosive projection

Edited by -ExT-Vernoc

easy going with right team

u just have to have to have a modded loki or Nova or Hydroid or oberon or excal or trinity or u can join without any good gear if ur mates are good

the only must have is corrosive projection

Would have believed that if i hadnt died few times when refreshing vortex and bastille from some random napalm shot at nearby wall.

Some hard cc is needed, loki simply works best while also being pretty safe from anything but napalms.

If this is what DE imagines "challenge" is like then I'm out. Most of the tactics to win this involve not using the weapon you need to bring in the first place.

The first alert was tedious enough, but this takes the cake. We have to go higher! Gimme a break... wanna prove a point DE? Well, good job, mission accomplished. I shan't be playing this then.

we beat it with an, Excal running RB build and CP, a loki running Irradiating disarm with CP, a Trinity just supporting with Pads and all her abilities running ES, and a Nyx just doing what Nyx does running ES. and we talked a and coordinated, and it was a BLAST! I loved it and will wear that Sigil with Pride. 

Would have believed that if i hadnt died few times when refreshing vortex and bastille from some random napalm shot at nearby wall.

Some hard cc is needed, loki simply works best while also being pretty safe from anything but napalms.

try to have a max str nova in ur team with max dur

all enemys stop moving , then a frame of choice for cc (e.g. excal/loki/nyx) and u already won

I'm often supporting DE and refusing to yield myself to easy gripes, but this "escalated" event was ... terrible.

Oneshot when out of the cover... Oneshot when you're in the open field... Even if you stay on cover there aren't safe places while capping bases.
The only counterplay is spamming Hard CC and staying stealthed. 
This isn't promoting skillful and smart playing.

It's not a matter of skill, it's a matter of having the right gear and having other 3 competent people. you can't even try alone without a Loki.

Bah.

Edited by Burnthesteak87

I'm often supporting DE and refusing to yield myself to easy gripes, but this "escalated" event was ... terrible.

Oneshot when out of the cover... Oneshot when you're in the open field... Even if you stay on cover there aren't safe places while capping bases.

The only counterplay is spamming Hard CC and staying stealthed. 

This isn't promoting skillful and smart playing.

It's not a matter of skill, it's a matter of having the right gear and having other 3 competent people. you can't even try alone without a Loki.

Bah.

It wasn't even that hard.YOU should be able to beat it easily.

If this is what DE imagines "challenge" is like then I'm out. Most of the tactics to win this involve not using the weapon you need to bring in the first place.

Unless they "change" a few things, it will be difficult to have any kind of challenge in this game

I've got only two people, I have no way. xD

Not that I care that much though. Gimp the game to win? Nice one. Not saying it doesn't require skill to coordinate with team, watch for builds etc. but man is this lame.

I think this is an experiment from DE just to see how it turns out.

There will always be people beating it. Until I don't get at least three people together I will just shrug this off.

All I did the last months was doing the opposite of ability spamming to get some joy out of warframe, so now I have to do exactly the opposite with specific configurations.

Hm... well, I'm not forced to do it and just lose that sigil... so whatever.