Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mastery 19 Test Bugged. Uncompleteable

Stormandreas

Hello all.

I wish to inform you of this bug I've been witnessing in the Mastery 19 test, and thus makes it impossible to complete.
Please check the image below.

2dt7wa8.jpg

kebzmq.jpg

In both of these images, the hostage is in a bleedout situation, has fallen through the map, is totaly inaccessable, and their timer is stuck at 5 seconds.

I've tried this 3 times now, and every time is the same.

As a PSA, DON'T DO THE MR19 TEST AT THIS TIME! DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME!

And yes, I have contacted support.

All I can say is: It was possible for me.

However, I did it some updates ago (so I don't know if something got changed or buggy during the Hotfixes/Update)

Proof that I am rank 19 (just before someone says "show some pics or I don't believe you! >:3" ^^

UMQKjLP.jpg

wsgJ34n.jpg

Sadly we players cannot do the mastery tests again.... yet^^

sooo just some questions:

Is the hostage already in a bleedout situation when you start the test?

Did you try it with different Warframes (I know, Loki seems like the best choice, but maybe that's the reason it didn't work for you? I did it with my Excali on the 2nd try and had no bugs)

My advice:

just wait until you get an answer from the support (or hope that with the next hotfix/Update they change something) and hope other people have the same problem.... until then: try again and again and again^^

All I can say is: It was possible for me.

However, I did it some updates ago (so I don't know if something got changed or buggy during the Hotfixes/Update)

Proof that I am rank 19 (just before someone says "show some pics or I don't believe you! >:3" ^^

UMQKjLP.jpg

wsgJ34n.jpg

Sadly we players cannot do the mastery tests again.... yet^^

sooo just some questions:

Is the hostage already in a bleedout situation when you start the test?

Did you try it with different Warframes (I know, Loki seems like the best choice, but maybe that's the reason it didn't work for you? I did it with my Excali on the 2nd try and had no bugs)

My advice:

just wait until you get an answer from the support (or hope that with the next hotfix/Update they change something) and hope other people have the same problem.... until then: try again and again and again^^

I have no argument that you're 19. This seems to have happened on when 15.16 came out

The hostage is fine beforehand, its once I save him, he falls right through the floor, then I can't do anything.

The hostage is fine beforehand, its once I save him, he falls right through the floor, then I can't do anything.

Mhhh, that sounds like it could be an enviroment bug and/or a weird hostage/ai bug...orrrr multiple thing together^^

(I know, I am just repeating the obvious, but that way I can think better :3) ..

Another advice (only if you didn't already do it^^)

Maybe you can add an ingame Screenshot (with F6) to your Ticket so the devs can get more infomation about all the things going on.

More about that Meta-data-Screenshot-stuff in this thread: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/395894-map-holes-environment-bugs-screenshot-tickets/

Edited by Fabpsi

Mhhh, that sounds like it could be an enviroment bug and/or a weird hostage/ai bug...orrrr multiple thing together^^

(I know, I am just repeating the obvious, but that way I can think better :3) ..

Another advice (only if you didn't already do it^^)

Maybe you can add an ingame Screenshot (with F6) to your Ticket so the devs can get more infomation about all the things going on.

More about that Meta-data-Screenshot-stuff in this thread: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/395894-map-holes-environment-bugs-screenshot-tickets/

Yea, its either the environment or the mission itself. Not had a problem in normal rescue missions.

Yep, already done that, same images :)