Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tactical Alert - Phoenix Intecept Pls No More Until Changes

IfritKajiTora

Many people are proud of passing the interception mission with enemies on lvl 100-150.
Yeah but you passed it because you was cheating with other players.

One shot you are dead.

I could not pass it until I got a good team and played Nyx.

I tried Loki after invisibility end I immediately died. Or while being invisible some kind of aura killed me lol.
Tried Trinity, Link with reduction 75% dmg does nothing.
Nova before even casting 4th ultimate ability they can kill you
Mesa with 90% reduction to bullets and still not good.
Valkyr with her immortality
Because these Frames have the most OP abilities.

I tried Nyx with the squad of Nova, Loki and Valkyr I had

I spammed Chaos so they attack themselves, Nova with strength to slow them down to 30% of their movement speed, Loki to radial disarm to they could not kill you in the distance +Invisibility to revive squad and Valkyr Hysteria to revive squad too because she is immortal lol.

We spammed skills over and over and greeniers could not even get to 30% decoded informations.

I'm very not proud of how Warframe works with these type of mission and OP frames.
That was the only way to pass this tactical alert.

PLS Devs if you want to bring us more of these mission then add to enemies Damage cap to be possible to survive. Not just killed by something that you dont even know :/

For example after enemeis reach 60lvl with every stronger lvl their damage is not raising that same to the Armor because sometimes Corrosive projection is must have. Higher leveled enemies should get only more Shield and Health, no more damage. Because 100 level enemies just one shot kill you making your rage and making missions impossible to pass them until use OP Frame squad and spam OP abilities.

Edited by IfritKajiTora

You do realize, escalation was a bug that affected a portion of players who then came here and laughed about it because they thought it was funny and wanted it back for the joke of "Challenge" and DE abided by giving it to them. They in no way intended for this mission to be possible. They in no way balanced this mission. This was literally a bug in the code that a portion of the playerbase enjoyed and so they made it a standalone with a special reward for anyone that actually cared enough to put in that stupid amount of effort.

I'm not sure what you mean by this. Were we "cheating" by using a thing called strategy? Of course we're going to rely on cc in a situation where the enemies are too high leveled for us to handle with limited conclave ability and weapon restrictions. I'm pretty sure it's definitely not cheating to work within the confines of the game with the features of individual warframes working as a team in order to complete a mission. 

Stop crying WOLF, I threw Quickthinking + rage and a few other mods on trin and solo'd the alert with a decent Galatine build and it was the most fun i've had since the breeding grounds event with the lvl 9000 infested. Just because there's an easy way to do it doesn't mean IT's THE ONLY WAY TO DO IT.

We asked DE to make it harder, they gave us what we wanted and all they get back is complaints, rage and useless criticism.

All that should be said is Yes there's a balancing problem but unless you're offering USE FULL points with solutions, what's the point bantering.  

...I'm not entirely sure I'm understanding you OP.

It's cheating because you need a squad and strategy to beat it...?

Squad with OP frames. And spam abilities.

These Raids will be ridiculous 80lvl enemies.

Everywhere:

Loki

Trinity

Nyx

Valkyr

Nova

Other frames will be forgotten.

Warframe and strategy? Lol if you call thinking about which Frames are OP and Spam the same abilities over and over a strategy then just LOL.

Edited by IfritKajiTora

'OP' Frames for this alert -

Ash
Banshee
Excalibur
Frost
Hydroid
Limbo
Loki
Mag
Mirage
Nekros
Nova
Nyx
Rhino
Trinity
Valkyr
Vauban
Zephyr

Not 'OP' but still useful -
Ember
Mesa
Oberon
Saryn
Volt

You can do it with anyone.
Edited by egregiousRac

Im proud of completing this TA.

Proud that i completed with a random team from the pubs.

We worked together, helping each other. i have not left lying there when im down for more then a few sec, when someone was down, everyone was there. and every round we beat, we always congratulate each other like "good work boys !" " lets go this!!"

Thats the first round i did when i got home from work and i completed it. Such a good experience. I think seriously need more events like this. Even thought the rewards are mehhh but the amount of fun was totally worth it .

Ps. The team was 2 loki ( im one with maxed disarm swindle build ) nyx and limbo

Edited by Kz.Prime

Everywhere:

Loki

Trinity

Nyx

Valkyr

Nova

I used vauban to beat escalation, before that my best chance was an excalibur squad, we also had a great attempt using banshee, and ash was almost invaluable to people with weak weapons. I think you are just short sighted in what frames you actually know about.

I used vauban to beat escalation, before that my best chance was an excalibur squad, we also had a great attempt using banshee, and ash was almost invaluable to people with weak weapons. I think you are just short sighted in what frames you actually know about.

Then good : ). I have no idea how the fuq you survived but great job.

Without Nyx and help of my squad I could not pass it.

I beat the mission with a premade squad. Wasn't even that hard. Bring a Nova with maxed slow. Nyx with a pacifying bolts augment and maxed range/energy for chaos. Rhino with maximum energy efficiency/energy/range for an op stomp. A Loki with maxed range and augmented radial disarm. Also, bring Corrosive Projections and a ton of energy/shield/health restores. There. That's all you need to do to beat it on one attempt. Just make sure to capture the points the moment a wave ends.

Lol, if we were cheating, how come were still able play the game?

we would'v been banned already right?

This TA was for kicks and giggles, I don't know why most people who complain are too ignorant about it.

Everywhere:

Loki

Trinity

Nyx

Valkyr

Nova

Warframe and strategy? Lol if you call thinking about which Frames are OP and Spam the same abilities over and over a strategy then just LOL.

OP, OP, OP... I don't think you understand what that word means...

And yes, other frames will be forgotten because they're not suited for the situation. You wouldn't use a screwdriver to hammer in a nail, right? Using the right tools to more easily tackle specific obstacles IS called strategy, if I recall correctly.

'OP' Frames for this alert -

Ash
Banshee
Excalibur
Frost
Hydroid
Limbo
Loki
Mag
Mirage
Nekros
Nova
Nyx
Rhino
Trinity
Valkyr
Vauban
Zephyr

Not 'OP' but still useful -
Ember
Mesa
Oberon
Saryn
Volt

You can do it with anyone.

Ash spamming 4th skill and invisibility for rescue team OK but not OP for me.

Banshee I have no idea how she is OP.

Excalibur Radial Blind spam.

Frost Snow globe have health cap so yeah he is not OP

Hydroid nothing OP for me.

Limbo Going to rift and killing enemeis one by one sending them to the rift too. Otherwise I dont see him OP.

Mag - Shield polarize augment mod have shield Cap and other skills are not OP (first skill spam to take them down only)

Mirage No defensive abilities so she is not OP

Nekros He is not OP 100%

Rhino Iron skin have health and Rhino Stomp is OP changing them for 9 seconds.

Trinity Link reduction 75% dmg does nothing on the mission I still was immediately dead. Blessing you could not even use it because squad is on the ground by one shot. Energy Vampire to give squad infinite energy.

Vauban maybe. 3 and 4 abilities are a good abilities, but have their limitations so He is not OP I think

Zephyr with 3rd ability is OP too because of sending back bullets, but not protect you from everything else.

Guy is mad

Hey OP, get a team, with 4 lokis and only 1 need irradiating disarm

and free sigil for you

Its not even hard....i died the first try

then i recruited some Random in recruit channel and we got it 

Edited by AngelGuardcc

OP, OP, OP... I don't think you understand what that word means...

And yes, other frames will be forgotten because they're not suited for the situation. You wouldn't use a screwdriver to hammer in a nail, right? Using the right tools to more easily tackle specific obstacles IS called strategy, if I recall correctly.

But framesshould be balanced. You want to play RPG game where only 3 classes of 12 are good and others are trash. Or a fighting game with weak and strong characters that are not balanced.

i would have liked 1000 enemies of around 20-ish level that are somewhat easy to kill and giving medium damage all going after the comm points all at the same time rather than a dozen or so of extreme armor and damage.  each group person doubling the amount of enemies...and all powers disabled but shooting and melee :P

but that is me...intensity and chance of survivability without near-invincible  cheese tactics is a more fun experience

But framesshould be balanced. You want to play RPG game where only 3 classes of 12 are good and others are trash. Or a fighting game with weak and strong characters that are not balanced.

You'd have to be crazy to expect DE to rework all 20 or so frames, so they can all equally complete all 20 or so mission types.

It makes sense that some frames are good at certain missions.

Examples.

Loki, ash and banshee for stealth

Limbo for rescue

Frost and limbo for defense

And on the bright side every warframe can do exterminate missions

Ash spamming 4th skill and invisibility for rescue team OK but not OP for me.

Banshee I have no idea how she is OP.

Excalibur Radial Blind spam.

Frost Snow globe have health cap so yeah he is not OP

Hydroid nothing OP for me.

Limbo Going to rift and killing enemeis one by one sending them to the rift too. Otherwise I dont see him OP.

Mag - Shield polarize augment mod have shield Cap and other skills are not OP (first skill spam to take them down only)

Mirage No defensive abilities so she is not OP

Nekros He is not OP 100%

Rhino Iron skin have health and Rhino Stomp is OP changing them for 9 seconds.

Trinity Link reduction 75% dmg does nothing on the mission I still was immediately dead. Blessing you could not even use it because squad is on the ground by one shot. Energy Vampire to give squad infinite energy.

Vauban maybe. 3 and 4 abilities are a good abilities, but have their limitations so He is not OP I think

Zephyr with 3rd ability is OP too because of sending back bullets, but not protect you from everything else.

Ash - Smokescreen is quite effective at keeping enemies from capping points.

Banshee - Nothing compares to max range sound quake

Excalibur - As you said, Radial Blind spam.

Frost - Ice Wave Impedance. Lock down the map. Nothing gets out of spawn

Hydroid - Puddle for days. Use someone else to get literally every enemy on the map into the puddle. Alternatively, lock down a portion of the map with Tentacle Swarm.

Limbo - Complete immortality for the entire team. They can still use abilities to lock down the enemy.

Mag - Pull, pull, pull.

Mirage - Prism spam is even better than Radial Blind spam.

Nekros - Terrify.

Rhino - Freeze the map for 8 seconds with Stomp. Roar when the killing starts.

Trinity - Blessing and EV.

Vauban - Bastille everywhere.

Zephyr - Buff the team, Tornado, amazing maneuverability to save people and stop caps.