Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Crossfire Very Broken, And General Poor Amd Gpu Performance.

Abenoki

So before I left and didnt play for a month or 2 I was able to use crossfire and without VSync Reach 200fps without screen tearing, 60fps with it on.

I came back to play again recently and now I get constant screen tearing and 80fps with vsync off and 40fps Vsync on. I tried to screen shot it but it doesnt show in them. This is the only game I have that it happens in, bioshock infinite, Crysis 3, etc. are all fine

My rig

Xeon 1240v3

8gb DDR3 1600

Windows 8.1

XFire Radeon 6970

AMD Omega Drivers (had them before and this didnt happen)

Doesnt happen in single GPU of course but the performance in single GPU has also dropped, I use to get solid 60fps but now I see dips down to 30fps that I never had before.

Edited by Echoa

i have things to say, but it isnt productive.

so here's what i will say. try turning off ambient occulation and dynamic exposure.

I can play Bioshock Infinite at 60fps maxed out, I should be able to in warframe. Thats just a bandaid for temporary and doesnt solve the problem which is suddenly crossfire scales incredibly poorly/not at all. I can play with Single GPU for now and deal with random dips in FPS/freezes but would much rather use Crossfire like i was able to before.

• 2 weeks later...