Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

☯Update 19 Memories Of The Old War Campaign Co-Op Mode☯ ~Please Read~ Includes Multiple Ideas That Won't Make It In U18! O -O

Zarozian

I just had this idea where there could be this machine that helps the Tenno remember the old war.

Then you play as your currently equipped warframe in your memory but then give you weapons to use instead of you using your own.

The campaign can start from when they just finished your training and they are now sending you straight out to war to fight against the Sentients.

It can go from there all the way up to the part where you return victorious and slaughter all the Orokins before you get your memory wiped and get placed into cryo sleep. ;D

You can plug yourself into the machine anytime you want! It can work like the Animus in Assassin's Creed! >;D

Then we can still fight the returning Sentients in the present!

ACTUALLY IN FACT THIS MACHINE COULD BE INTRODUCED TO HELP THE TENNO REMEMBER THE OLD WAR AND THEIR BATTLES AGAINST THE SENTIENTS IN ORDER TO PREPARE TO FIGHT THE RETURNING SENTIENTS IN THE PRESENT!

IT'S BRILLIANT!

What do you guys think?

The plot will go something like this:

1. A wounded and injured Stalker appears before the Tenno warning them of the returning Sentients and begging them for help as they are the only ones who are capable of defeating an enemy this powerful. The Lotus becomes concerned and finally decides to invoke Tenno's memories of the old war.

2. Cephalon Suda offers her vast knowledge to help construct this machine with the aid of the Arbiters of Hexis who are revealed to be Tenno who never had their memory taken away which is why they reject Tennos being warriors, because becoming warriors and fighting in a war was something the Orokins forced them to do after they were tortured and experimented on when they were first discovered as children on the Orokin ship the Zariman.

3. The Arbiters of Hexis or the Lotus will then tell the story of the first Tenno up to the point where they were harshly trained to the point where their strength, skills, and speed were more refined than they already were before when they were just simple demons of the void, given the warframe and initiated into the new order and then shipped off in their battle against the Sentients and begin the first mission.

And then I will leave the rest to the DE from there to create a amazing innovative story filled with tragedy and sadness with sacrifice and righteousness that it will make everyone acknowledge that Tenno only have each other and that we the players should look out for one another like the Tenno. *~*

Then at the end they will do the final secret mission where they kill and slaughter all the Orokins and the Lotus comforting them as the cryo-sleep takes away their memories. After that the players will unlock something and they can pay a small fee of credits to replay the campaign missions.

Then all that's left is to fight the new returning Sentients and maybe the Sentients can become available only after clearing this campaign if that would be a good idea.

I think that would be a great way to introduce a new solar system.

No lad~ After we have a nice long fight with the Sentients in our solar system we bring the fight to them in the next big part in their solar system! >;D

IDEAS FOR LARGE SCALE TENNO FACTIONS:

I kind of had an idea of Lone Tenno, Clans, and Alliances joining one of 3 large factions of Tenno which were formed after they have all regained their complete memory and know a lot more about themselves and what they did in the past and the choices they've made. I'll be honest this may cause problems though as it gauges the morality of the player-base and the individual player.

1.The Tenno who fought for what's right and to protect their only family they had left(each other), and as such they will always choose each other(fellow Tenno/Players) over everything else.

2. The Tenno who fought to free themselves and took vengeance on the Orokins for what they have put them all through, torturing them, killing their brothers and sisters, and experimenting on them, then putting them through harsh brutal training forcing them to become killing machines for their whole lives if not the rest of it, since they were just scared children on the Zariman.

3. The Tenno who don't care about the past or anything else and just want what's in their best interest even if it means cutting down their own brethren to prove that they are the strongest of Tennos. They hone their skills together to seek new heights of skill and power.

I want this faction thing to reveal the true nature of each Tenno and how they chose to play. We can get a little insignia next to our names indicating what faction we belong to and what kind of Tenno we lean more towards being.

Personally I'd go with #1. We should all be friends here and we should all get along with each other.

While syndicates are great and all, joining one tells us nothing about the Tenno and what kind of Tenno they chose to be.

Especially with the Sentients returning soon. Unless they already have something planned.

I'd love to see it, myself! The idea of having actual, concrete lore is insanely high in demand, and the notion of doing it at our own pace, with our own playstyle... That could be fun indeed. Though I only have a few questions, i'm wonderin' if they'll get noticed by the OP.

1) Would it be a campaign a la Final Fantasy games, where you're set on a track and aside from a few deviations you've got no control in how the story plays out, or akin to a TellTale game, where our decisions and actions affect the memories we have available to us?

1b)If the case is the latter, just how far reaching would it be? Black/white moral choices, where you can choose between helping a faction or hindering it, or something a bit more grey... Helping a faction just enough to where they succeed, but purposefully hindering them so that they're incapable of reaching their full potential?

2)How far back would it go? You said 'after their training', but when would that be? Close enough to where they could still trace their lineage to Hayden Tenno, before the Sentients attack, or after?

2b)In the case of the Hayden Tenno or Before the Sentients plotlines, would we play as humans, or wear the Proto-Armor, akin to the Proto-Excalibur and the Proto-Nyx? Personally, i'd love to have some of the plotlines come with cosmetic unlocks, either through time investment or pay+play walls(Complete Chapter 3 of The Sentient's Arrival to unlock Proto-skin for the warframe you use)

3)What Tilesets would they use? Depending on the timeline, the Grineer might not've even been in the cusp of forming yet, and the Corpus wouldn't have split from the Orokin yet, so where would they fight? I'm imagining advanced, open-sky cities again to the gas refinery tileset, with buildings designed for parkour use; An open map with multiple, mutually exclusive objectives to help show the fact that this isn't a Mission... It's a Memory... And we don't always have the same memories as everyone else.

3b)Almost every type of tileset is corridor and tight space, with only some of the Arid Wasteland and Lush Forest tilesets being relatively open; What other ideas for tilesets would you like to see, to show that it's open and meant to be explored?

4)What kind of genre sub-elements would you include? In the Mirage quest, we saw riddles and brain teasers that made us think, and in the Chroma quest we saw an objective that was outside the norm that had us play a miniature game of Monster Hunter... Would we see more unique flavors like that, or would they be reserved for key Memories?

Like I said, I doubt i'll catch the eye of the OP, but if you see this, i'd love to pick your brain on the topic!

You have caught my attention.

Now be prepared to read thoroughly and carefully~

1) Absolutely! You have control of the choices your Tenno makes and the actions your Tenno takes during the Old War! It is only right that you get to decide what kind of Tenno you are~

1b) As for the faction you join after completing the Old War Campaign will be determined by the choices you make during it! 3 factions! 3 choices for each time you make a choice in the Old War! The faction is to help categorize players based on their play styles! That way those in a similar faction would be joined with others like themselves!

2) The Orokins were already on the brink of extinction before they finally decided to rely on the Infested then later on the Tenno! Right after training would mean they will already be in their chosen Warframe! Hayden Tenno's story took place millenniums before the Orokin Era~

2b) Definitely not~ I know the DE isn't ready to make human models with human faces.Though completing parts of the Campaign mode to unlock special exclusives does sound like a good idea. But that will ultimately be up to DE. o -o

3) No Grineer and no Corpus obviously but they will definitely use Orokin Ships or the tilesets of the planets with the Orokin Empire and cities before it completely collapsed and became buried. But I reckon that the large scale battles will take place in space a lot~ We would start from an Orokin Battle ship~ Fend off the boarding Sentients~ Then launch an offensive only to have our ship blown apart which will force us to use Archwing to fight our way in space towards the Sentient's worm ship! Then we blow a hole in it and board the Sentient Ship! Then destroy all the Sentients inside and blow it up from within then evacuate and move on to the next Sentient Ship then and there! So there will be lots of transitioning back and forth from Archwing to regular missions to Archwing again in space! >;D

3b) Definitely the huge cities of the Orokin Empire! We could fight off a ground invasion of Sentients with the Orokin's help and protect the innocent citizens fleeing from them as the Sentient ships drop their Sentients! Then we would have to climb a sky scraper from inside and fight Sentients breaking the glass and getting inside to attack! Then once we're on top we jump and board the Sentient Carrier Ship and blow it up from inside again! >;D Heck there could also by Archwing battles in the sky too instead of just space!

4) It will be just like a real campaign mode with lots of cutscenes and character dialogue. Because it takes place thousands of years ago during the Old War there are bound to be lots of interesting characters that knew the Tenno and fought alongside with them and died as well and perhaps maybe other Tennos who aren't other player characters~

Instead of bringing your own overpowered gear that you have in the present. You will be given a choice of Warframe with all the abilities unlocked but with a fixed set of mods at rank 30 and a choice of weapons that are rank 30 with a fixed set of mods that you cannot changed~ This will force the player to use skill rather than the broken and over powered builds that they have in the present. This way the enemies will present a challenge and the player will need to rely on how well they are able to use the Warframe and Weapons they have chosen to overcome this obstacle.

It will be much like how Vor's Prize happened. Where you choose 1 out of 3 frames and you are given weapons of your choice but once you finish the Campaign or exit it you will have all your stuff and the stuff you have back in the Campaign mode will still be in the Campaign mode~

The Campaign mode can be co-op too and the players can drop and their weapons and exchange it with their allies in that way. There will also be weapons and ammo crates throughout the mission and also the Death Orbs that will replenish the energy of the Warframe.

I also feel like the Warframes you choose to use for the Campaign will be limited to the Warframes that have a Prime. So all the Warframes you choose in the Campaign mode will be one of the Prime Warframes that are out in the game~ This is a good way for new players to get to test out the Warframes in Campaign before getting it when outside of the Campaign.

No, I was just working, heh. I sent that right before I went in for a shift. So we've covered a few elements, and you've answered my questions, so i'll retort as well!

1)What would the point be of defining what kind of Tenno you are? When it only matters prior to your memory wipe, what use would it be in other gameplay? Would faction allegiance grant new powers, weapons, augments and such? Or would it strictly be cosmetic with no actual impact?

1b) Alright, so there'd be matchmaking for the Memories where it'd take your allegiance and pair you with similarly choiced players, but that could also be a problem; What if there's a break in the chain, where all four players are Objective A oriented, but go into a mission where for one player, Objective B would be more lucrative; How would that define the mission for the players? Would the 3 kick the 4th so that he doesn't hinder them, or would it not matter, with the difficulty of the mission being determined by the number of players in that particular objective line?

2) The timeline gets a BIT wonky with the Orokin; We've never seen one, so we can either rely on Dark Sector's lore(Where the Orokin were actually a sect of human scientists who created an early form of the Technocyte virus), or we can rely on what's been unspoken; That they're nomadic colonists who helped humanity until they were able to stand up for themselves. You didn't actually explain when it would take place, either, just reiterate the potentials of each section of the timeline. The idea of the Proto armor wasn't to channel their powers as the Prime and Modern versions are, but rather to give them protection against all assaults and boost physical prowess; It wouldn't be a stretch to imagine that there'd be a few different models, that would later become the basis of the Warframes.

2b)Agreed, that it's ultimately up to DE to decide where they wanna take the rewards, but what kind of things would YOU like to see, and I don't mean just cosmetics... What is the out-of-campaign point of it? Do the warmongering Tenno remember how to channel energy into more than just their melee weaponry, the intelligent Tenno remember the ebb and flow of their powers, knowing exactly how to form those energies to further enhance their effects? What would the third faction's main theme be, in an out-of-campaign context?

3)The problem with what you're describing is it's less of an actual campaign, and more of a series of oneshots and single-use dungeons a la WoW, akin to quests in Warframe. If all the environments feel the same, then what's the point? In my opinion, they could do something similar to the Orokin Derelict, where they use the same tiles as the Void, but decrepit and decaying; A vast Orokin city in its prime, with a few effects to it, depending on where in the timeline it is; Pristine, warscarred, destroyed, and decaying. That way, there's a distinct feel between that first assault the Sentients have, and a final push to free one of the cities, stretched across multiple memories.

4)The idea of having character dialogue could be quite interesting, but how would we go about it? Obviously player 420xxxsephirothblazeit would be a very odd thing for actual vocals to have(Read:Impossible), so would player pointed dialogue be strictly text? Also, what about actual characters? I could imagine each Warframe theme having a specific leader, akin to how Hayden will always be known as the original Excalibur, and Nadia as the original Nyx; Why not have a role model for each frame, as well as characters like Tenshin, and Lotus?

Also, if the idea is to get players accustomed to warframes that aren't their theme(You said similar to Vor's Prize, where you pick one of three), then why would you limit it to some of the more common frames; The ones that already have primes? There are far more warframes that have different combat and playstyle potentials without, than there are with prime versions? I mean I understand in certain cases, like Valkyr who was a created warframe... But the notion you're going for doesn't fit what you're saying.

New questions:

5) When completing a Memory, since obviously you won't be using your own weapons, your own frames, what would the non-drop, non-completion reward be? I could understand Mastery for the sake of being a completionist, but just a few points for something so in depth doesn't quite make it click. Unless you want it to be Raids, where the value of the reward is VASTLY underwhelming unless you do it over and over and over ad infinitum.

6)What would the endgame of it be? You've got three factions telling the same story, essentially, putting it as an on-rails rpg like Final Fantasy. If it's the same mission regardless of who you choose, then why bother choosing one? There needs to be rewards, challenges, and consequences based on player actions and player choices; Going with the warmongering faction in an effort to exterminate the Sentients in a particular area of the map should very well cause the other two factions, where the Intelligent had to hold a position for example, to grow weaker in your future memories; Maybe to the point where it's no longer an option to support the Intelligent faction based on your choices, because they've become completely overrun.

7) Replay value. Will they be Quests, where it's a one-shot scenario, or will you be allowed to forsake your rewards once you reach the climax, in order to go back to the beginning, and try a different route, if only for the sake of seeing the lore that was unavailable to you because of your choices?

1)By defining what kind of Tenno you are through the Campaign you will fall under the faction that you align most with then once you complete it to the point where you go into cryo-sleep at the end you will then automatically join the faction you fall under the most.

As for more augments and more faction related weapons I am unsure if this would be a good idea. I feel that it should remain mostly cosmetic so that everyone has access to free cosmetic armor which would then allow the Arcane Enhancements given in the Trails/Raids to be more useful instead of just being limited to the Helmet and Syandana.

I also want to leave as much of it as possible for the focus system that the DE had planned.

1b) I believe every Tenno is a blend of their own truths, it would not matter much at all to be honest. But I feel like being able to play with like-minded Tenno improves the player experience. But it also excites me to think about the lines that will be drawn against each of the opposing factions.

2) The lore written in the codex entries of Ember Prime, Rhino Prime, and Mag Prime made it very clear that the Orokins were just like any other humans and they have advanced far enough to become dictators and the rulers of the system, it's also quite possible that the founder of the Orokin Empire was Hayden Tenno.

The story won't take place that far back to where the proto-forms exist but during the war against the Sentients. Remember the Tenno were created near the end of the losing war and they were equipped with Primed Warframes and weapons of the old ways with the gun and blade. It was only with the combination of their strange powers from the void with their gun and blade were they able to push back the Sentients from the brink of defeat .

There were probably already trained soldiers who had all the skills and martial arts of the Tenno but not their powers. They were likely the ones who trained the rejects, the demons of the void who were once human, into the Tenno they are now. But before they were Tenno they were treated as lesser beings and monsters.

Also you need to keep in mind 2 things. Each Warframe today was built around the originals to draw out the same power that they used.

Another is that we don't really know who we are....and that is decided during the memories of the old war campaign.

2b) So it's more power that you are after? Remember the reason why the Lotus decides to restore your lost memory is so that you are able to face this great enemy that you once battled before. It is to prepare you since you are one of the Tenno who survived throughout the whole thing and saw it to the very end! So only you know how it's done. As for the power I had an idea of giving each Tenno a 5th ability OR have their Warframes release its restraints allowing the Tenno's unchecked power to overflow! Much like in Rhino Prime's Codex Entry~

But I think I will leave that up to the DE too.

3) Remember it will not work like missions with objectives like exterminate and sabotage. You need to think more war-like and story driven. Think Halo Reach with the first CoD: Black Ops. Remember that it's your Tenno remembering events that have already transpired millenniums ago. It won't be the exact same tilesets.

Like if you have looked around carefully in the tilesets in the Orokin Towers, what purpose do you think they might of served? To me the place looks like a stage a hang out area and a lobby as well as a place for making announcements and where the arguments and discussions of powerful and high ranking Orokins take place with their topic being on whether or not they should use the Tenno to aid them in the war and where Dave presents a way to use the Tenno to help them win this war! A place where a new order is founded!

To me these tilesets can tell a story of what has transpired there in the past. The way its created and the architecture can tell you about its people and their way of life. It is much like how an archaeologist discovers the life style and the culture by observing the remains or ruins of what was left by the civilization.

4) No the story goes as the Tenno being the silent protagonist who would do gestures or nod like in the Mag Prime Codex Entries. Think the main protagonist from Halo: ODST. The Tenno are the strong and silent type or rather stoic and silent as perceived by the Stalker in his codex entry.

Also Valkyr is not a Corpus created Warframe. It's more like the tampering with the Warframe Valkyr done by the Corpus has caused her powers to change with it as well since some of her components were ripped from her to be used in the Zanuka project. Like the name suggests the original Valkyr was more Valkyrie like with abilities that had a similar effect but were altered along with the alteration of her Warframe.

Again the reason why only primed warframes will be available in the campaign mode is because the non-primed ones would go against the story/lore.

Most of the talking will be done by the Orokins or the characters that you encounter within the story and probably the original Ordis before he became a shadow of his former self. You can see shreds of his former self and his real voice some times while on the ship.

And no as I said before we are not going that far back. Going that far back would bring us to the point before the Old War even started. =/

Remember this is focused around the memories of you. The Tenno. You who were among the many who were changed by the void and gained powers from it.

You and others like yourself who were subjugated in inhumane experiments and torture and witnessed many of your kin die in the process.

You who were treated as lesser beings then feared as demons of the void.

You who they turned to as a last resort through an act of desperation for those who treated you like scum, to be used to save themselves.

You who were trained and forced against your will to become the most efficient hunters and killers and warriors.

You who turned the tide of this losing war against a vast and unstoppable enemy of those who control you.

You who lost so many of your fellow Tenno in the process all to win this war.

You who was once feared and regarded as monsters, demons, and scum, who are now honored and revered as saviors.

You are the Tenno. Sworn protectors of the Origin System. The Hope and Future.

The Betrayers.

5)There will be achievements but think about it. Why do people player through games like Kingdom Hearts or Halo? For the story. For the lore. To uncover the mysteries and gaining an unforgettable experience from it. Are rewards and more power really all that matters to you?

But don't worry I planned ahead for that too. Certain choices you make will earn you a reward however in the end it will put you in a certain specific faction with players who chose power and rewards over a more morally correct choice.

How about that?

6) End game wouldn't take place in the Campaign. End game would be the war against the modern day Sentients who have returned.

You fight on behalf of your faction that shares in what you believe in and you will move up in the ranks and gain exp when you triumph over the Sentients. Hopefully it will be focus system related as well.

The faction that performs the best all gain benefits or passive boosts of some sort~

It will also be optional to battle against other factions to gain access specific rotation of gear or cosmetics and mods to be purchased from with Ducats and Credits of course but without waiting for Baro Ki Teer to show up.

7) Once you completed it the first time, the faction you end up in due to the choices you made in playing it the first time and the rewards you got upon finishing will stay. You can replay it for the story and make different choices for the lore and for a different outcome but you will gain nothing unless the DE thinks you should gain something for replaying again.

Just remember that I am not DE. Everything is really up to them. I just gave them something they can work with and if they don't like it then they are free to dismiss it. I will not be disappointed~

Edited by Zarozian

It would definitely add a layer of lore, gameplay, and fun.

But the question we should ask is; will it be difficult to implement?

Yes. If there is a sort of campaign mode, I imagine it would have to be the foreground on what to work on, much like Focus. Perhaps it could even have a lore tidbit as to why content from the Founders Exclusives is unattainable from now on (such as all records, blueprints, parts, etc. required to make them have been destroyed.)

It shouldn't be too difficult to implement.

They did make Dark Sector in the past after all. I also feel like the DE has what it takes to make the innovative story  and add lots of cool cutscenes to it with very memorable characters or maybe other fellow Tenno or persons who don't exist anymore because they died in the war but they knew the Tenno and maybe there could be Orokin who sympathized with the Tenno like Kaleen but then she was killed and betrayed by the Orokins themselves which strengthens the reasons for them to wipe out the Orokins.

Maybe we could meet Davis too and board the Zariman. 

Heck they can even show us Warframes that we've never seen before who died in the Old War like Mirage.

I've read the codex entry for:

Excalibur

Ember Prime

Rhino Prime

Mag Prime

and the Stalker

And I have full confidence in the DE to be able to pull this off perfectly. Warframe needs an innovative story and then gameplay and how the raids are done won't matter much because then people will play the game solely for the story.

Btw the Old War can be episodes with chapters and be seasons long until the DE feel satisfied with it completely.

Heck we don't even have to complete the Campaign mode to fight the new Sentients in the present just the first episode where we actually do fight them to get a good idea of how to combat them only because the Lotus doesn't feel like the Tenno should remember EVERYTHING just yet.

Its really great idea. It can be expoited further. At the quests in the past where tennos have fight against sentients will eventually visit secret locations across space. Which are not neccessary located in home solar system. Or may be accesseble through some sort of solar rail's mechanics.

This locations, known from the past, can be used as quest locations in present. New lore, equipment or event mechanisms can be introduced that way.

I just had this idea where there could be this machine that helps the Tenno remember the old war.

Then you play as your currently equipped warframe in your memory but then give you weapons to use instead of you using your own.

The campaign can start from when they just finished your training and they are now sending you straight out to war to fight against the Sentients. 

It can go from there all the way up to the part where you return victorious and slaughter all the Orokins before you get your memory wiped and get placed into cryo sleep. ;D

You can plug yourself into the machine anytime you want! It can work like the Animus in Assassin's Creed! >;D

ACTUALLY IN FACT THIS MACHINE COULD BE INTRODUCED TO HELP THE TENNO REMEMBER THE OLD WAR AND THEIR BATTLES AGAINST THE SENTIENTS IN ORDER TO PREPARE TO FIGHT THE RETURNING SENTIENTS IN THE PRESENT!

IT'S BRILLIANT!

What do you guys think?

1. A wounded and injured Stalker appears before the Tenno warning them of the returning Sentients and begging them for help as they are the only ones who are capable of defeating an enemy this powerful. The Lotus becomes concerned and finally decides to invoke Tenno's memories of the old war.

2. Cephalon Suda offers her vast knowledge to help construct this machine with the aid of the Arbiters of Hexis who are revealed to be Tenno who never had their memory taken away which is why they reject Tennos being warriors, because becoming warriors and fighting in a war was something the Orokins forced them to do after they were tortured and experimented on when they were first discovered as children on the Orokin ship the Zariman.

3. The Arbiters of Hexis or the Lotus will then tell the story of the first Tenno up to the point where they were harshly trained to the point where their strength, skills, and speed were more refined than they already were before when they were just simple demons of the void, given the warframe and initiated into the new order and then shipped off in their battle against the Sentients and begin the first mission.

And then I will leave the rest to the DE from there to create a amazing innovative story filled with tragedy and sadness with sacrifice and righteousness that it will make everyone acknowledge that Tenno only have each other and that we the players should look out for one another like the Tenno. *~*

Then at the end they will do the final secret mission where they kill and slaughter all the Orokins and the Lotus comforting them as the cryo-sleep takes away their memories. After that the players will unlock something and they can pay a small fee of credits to replay the campaign missions.

Then all that's left is to fight the new returning Sentients and maybe the Sentients can become available only after clearing this campaign if that would be a good idea.

No lad~ After we have a nice long fight with the Sentients in our solar system we bring the fight to them in the next big part in their solar system! >;D

I like it, and this machine can also be used for replaying current quests, like mirage´s one. Because they are memory too, if you can access the old war, you can access them too.

Its really great idea. It can be expoited further. At the quests in the past where tennos have fight against sentients will eventually visit secret locations across space. Which are not neccessary located in home solar system. Or may be accesseble through some sort of solar rail's mechanics.

This locations, known from the past, can be used as quest locations in present. New lore, equipment or event mechanisms can be introduced that way.

Ah~ Like how the Outer Terminus solar rail was shattered?

Maybe to prevent the Sentients from coming back?

Also the Old War could be used to find out the fate of the Sentients that the Tenno left them at to return to the Orokins.

Also the Cephalons. I wonder what Cephalon Ordis would be like and maybe we can figure out why his memories of the old war are gone as well.

Hell if this ever happens they should name the machine after me. >;D You know since this idea is for them after all, though it's unlikely they will ever see it. v .v

It's kind of a pity that a topic or an idea that people usually agree with don't really have too much of a discussion going on due to everyone being really satisfied and agreeable with the idea that it just sinks to the bottom of the sea of threads. Q ^Q..........

IT'S BRILLIANT!

What do you guys think?

I cant see all the Syndacates rallying together too defeat the "imminate threat" all too soon, I think it should take its time slowly as the factions fight too try and win on thier own first before working together. Makes much more sence, maybe this happends in U16.5 or U17 and the next update we get them as a Syndacate? Maybe the Tenno can choose too fight against us allying with them? Possbilites endless.

PS: I completely do not belive the Stalker with his track record of hating all we stand for and are is going too Warn us unless he has a DAM GOOD REASON, more likely will find the stalker wounded or even dead and then he can be updated soon after. That I like.....

Sounds good.I for one, I'm really interested to see how the Gold era (Orokin) was and how it ended.

Yeah I want to know what it was like too.

I imagine they were human and very futuristic human and advanced. It's just that their technology looked weird.

I cant see all the Syndacates rallying together too defeat the "imminate threat" all too soon, I think it should take its time slowly as the factions fight too try and win on thier own first before working together. Makes much more sence, maybe this happends in U16.5 or U17 and the next update we get them as a Syndacate? Maybe the Tenno can choose too fight against us allying with them? Possbilites endless.

PS: I completely do not belive the Stalker with his track record of hating all we stand for and are is going too Warn us unless he has a DAM GOOD REASON, more likely will find the stalker wounded or even dead and then he can be updated soon after. That I like.....

Nah after that I kind of had an idea of Lone Tenno, Clans, and Alliances joining one of 3 large factions of Tenno which were formed after they have all regained their complete memory and know a lot more about themselves and what they did in the past and the choices they've made.

1.The Tenno who fought for what's right and to protect their only family they had left(each other), and as such they will always choose each other(fellow Tenno/Players) over everything else.

2. The Tenno who fought to free themselves and took vengeance on the Orokins for what they have put them all through, torturing them, killing their brothers and sisters, and experimenting on them, then putting them through harsh brutal training forcing them to become killing machines for their whole lives if not the rest of it, since they were just scared children on the Zariman.

3. The Tenno who don't care about the past or anything else and just want what's in their best interest even if it means cutting down their own brethren to prove that they are the strongest of Tennos. They hone their skills together to seek new heights of skill and power.

I want this faction thing to reveal the true nature of each Tenno and how they chose to play. We can get a little insignia next to our names indicating what faction we belong to and what kind of Tenno we lean more towards being.

Personally I'd go with #1. We should all be friends here and we should all get along with each other.

Edited by Zarozian

The best topics seem to never get any discussions or any attention since there isn't anything to disagree on or any imperfections in the idea.

But people will swarm and flood the topics that the majority would disagree with for some reason. 

Explain?

In Dark Souls 2, late in the game, you'll gain an item called 'The Ashen Mist Heart'

This item allows you to delve into the 'Dreams' of those who are now long gone and such relive events from that time.

In other words, in Warframe, we could find an ancient Orokin relic which has information from the Old War, but are locked away somehow. We can then go on a questline to get the required item to unlock these memories which allows us to actually play in the past.

I would love to see something like this happen, something to really shake up the game universe would be a true breath of fresh air. Also what little lore we actually have is so vague it usually leaves me wanting more and asking more questions than answering them and what is really annoying is we get it in such small chunks at such random times.

What I could really get behind is DE agreeing to release "episodes" of lore into the game every week(probably with the weekly updates) so that we have something to look forward to each week outside of the usual bug fixes, weapon and cosmetic additions.