Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nova Immortal - White Outlines Intentional?

motorfirebox

I really like the concept of the Nova Immortal skin, but I'm really not a big fan of the white outlines on the stripe pattern. Here's what I mean:

HpGLAzb.jpg

As you can see, even though I've selected all dark colors for the frame, the stripe pattern still shows up as a bright white outline. (This isn't an actual color scheme I use, just an example to show the issue.)

Here's a closer view:

pxe76eZ.jpg

If you use a light color for the main body ("Secondary" swatch), it looks much, much better because the white border blends in:

MSSj40U.jpg

Again, not a color scheme I use, just demonstrating what the pattern looks like when the border isn't visible. Closer view:

uUErB0D.jpg

It would be really nice if that white border could be gotten rid of, so that the Immortal skin can be used on dark colors without going all zebra.

Which ones did they fix?

Think Excalibur/Rhino/Nyx Immortal

So yeah, if you look at Nyx's and compare it to those 3, Nova has the most complex one, with its smaller bits and pieces. Which makes it a right pain in the &#! to do.

Edited by Sidathe

Think Excalibur/Rhino/Nyx Immortal

So yeah, if you look at Nyx's and compare it to those 3, Nova has the most complex one, with its smaller bits and pieces. Which makes it a right pain in the ! to do.

excalibur and rhino look good, but nyx is still almost as bad as nova.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...