Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pwnography|Ffg Community Now Recruiting | Teamspeak3 Voip | 100% Dojo & Research | Newbs & Veterans Welcome!

BRad_Skirata

225.png

Recruitment Status: As open as your mother's - uh nevermind.

Note:  You do not need to join the in game clan, Pwnography, to join the community Far Falcon Gaming and join us on the FFG Teamspeak3.  We also have an Alliance set up because we have more than one clan in FFG.

What Pwnography & Far Falcon Gaming can offer you:

• A Storm clan with active, friendly and dedicated players who enjoy playing this game!
  • A Dojo that is symmetrically built and organized, has spawn right next to Trade Kiosk and Labs, has entire research already complete with resources and credits still in the vault for future projects, all Gardens, 2 duel rooms, the Obstacle course room, and Teleportation to all those places at spawn!
  • Because of our extensive Dojo, don’t worry about contributing resources!  Although it would be much appreciated, of course!
  • A Teamspeak3 Server (TS) to use to help coordinate try-hard missions like the upcoming raids, or just laugh as you play with friends and clannys!
  • A relaxed and friendly environment with a mature group of people with which to play games and enjoy community organized events.
  • We have a website and forums that you can use for just Warframe, or anything else in the Far Falcon Gaming (FFG) community!
  • Several of our members have been playing a long time:  We can help you learn the ropes if you’re new to Warframe! Or help veterans ease back into it!

About Pwnography & Far Falcon Gaming:

Pwn recently joined FFG to help grow both parties’ size and expand upon both groups’ awesomeness.  Pwn is a chill, casual, dedicated, mature, OP group of people that have been enjoying this game since Steam launch aka U7.  With both there is literally no drama and everyone gets along with each other or risk being made slaves. We have terrible and fantastic humour.  We have and use a Teamspeak3 server when we play together.  Our total member count has reached about 60, with about 20 active during our busy times in the evenings (GMT -5).

We help each other when we can, grinding xp/resources/credits/ducats/cores or sharing mods/parts we have duplicates of.  Our Dojo is organized and has everything you’ll need and want:  trading kiosk, full research, gardens, and training rooms.  We currently have about 50 members in FFG, at least 10 of which are on Warframe nearly everyday.  Most of our Warframe members are NA(east) or EU, getting on around 2pm-10pm (GMT -5) on weekdays and random/all the time on the weekends.  Though with some playing outside of those hours due to life schedules you may find 1 to 3 of us online and/or in TS.

Videos of us playing and goofing off:

Requirements:

• You must be capable of running and joining us on Teamspeak3 and have a working microphone.  You do not need to know how to use it, several FFG members can help you with that.
  • You must be 18 years or older to apply.
  • You must be capable of speaking clear English well enough to understand most things we say and comprehend the COC and rules on the FFG forums.
  • You can be casual or competitive, we take both… or neither if you’re some weird third thing, that’s ok too.
  • You must sign up on the FFG website and Apply to become a member, the process takes about 2 minutes, look below for how-to.

How to become a member:

1. 1. Create an account and apply @ farfalcongaming.com.shivtr.com.  (See “Apply" button at top right of webpage.)  This application takes about 2 minutes to complete, please take it seriously and put effort into the answers.

2. After you’ve completed the application please wait until an Administrator reviews it and ultimately rejects or accepts you as a member.

3. Ice cream or your preferred desert can help pass the time!

4. If you’ve been accepted find the TS server information on the forums if the Admin hasn’t already given it to you and come join us as soon as possible!  People who join the TS will need to be given tags before leaving the guest channels.  If you see an Admin online, you may poke them ONCE to gain their attention to help you out.

5. Welcome, and enjoy gaming with us! :D

Thanks for your time and interest!

Edited by BRad_Skirata

*waves to Skirata*

If I wasn't already in Aiglo's clan I'd completely accept this offer. Since I can't, two things:

1.) To people considering joining. Yes, these people ARE awesome. I highly recommend them, if not for their witty sarcasm than at least for their in-game skill.

2.) *gives Skirata ice cream anyway, for old time's sake*

KK Singing up

awesome! looking at it now!

*waves to Skirata*

If I wasn't already in Aiglo's clan I'd completely accept this offer. Since I can't, two things:

1.) To people considering joining. Yes, these people ARE awesome. I highly recommend them, if not for their witty sarcasm than at least for their in-game skill.

2.) *gives Skirata ice cream anyway, for old time's sake*

o/

Thanks for the kind words Jea :)

and the ice cream!

Hope everyone got the Gift of the Lotus potato!  The mission itself was kinda hot, never seen so many napalms at once.  Wish there was some training mission editor so set up missions with specific enemies spawning and not others... combine that with nightmare DE!

Oh It's great to be back.

To the new members, you better read up about the COC because we enforce our COC on you 24/7. 

And if you don't read up, we'll just jam our COC down your throat.

Never mess with the Code of Conduct. 

Recently joined. Just started playing. Everybody seems to be very helpful. I'm a noob to the game, and they have explained everything I've had questions for. Highly reccomend anybody looking for a clan should look into this one. Hope to play with ya soon!