Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Weapons You'd Like To See Buffed (Game)

(PSN)CaulusOuranos

OK, guys. Pick (1) Primary, Secondary, and Melee per post. Also, post buff idea or buff-to-weapon equivalent.

I'll Start:

Primary: Flux Rifle - Buff to Soma competition 

Secondary: Secura Dual Cestra - Sequence Effect adds overshields

Melee: Ether Sword - Buff to Dakra Prime competition 

Let's have some fun!

Primary: Cernos; just doesn't compare to paris and dread

Secondary: Akstilleto; these things are sexy, but not very strong

Melee: Venka; these suit valkyr perfectly if you ignore the lack of damage and crit chance

Akstilleto would be nice to get a buff, but I don't have any idea as to what to buff on it.

I think Venka could use a 15% Crit Chance buff

Primary: Grinlok - It makes no sense for a shorter version (Marelok) to be more powerful, perhaps a damage buff that makes it have more damage than the Marelok.

Secondary: Seer.  Slight damage boost and remove that terrible zoom.  Give it some crit chance.

Melee: Machete - Damage buff, swing speed buff, and a less clunky melee swing and stance.

primary: non soma machine gun series ( gorgon series, supra), double the damage on all of them, make the augment mod for supra stack to the base status chance and further mod increase upon the new status chance. Gorgon wraith status increase to 25%, prisma gorgon crit chance increase to 25%.

secondary: acrid, make the proc the entire damage not just toxin

melee: prova and prova vandal, need to double their damage and add 10% status chance

buff all weapons that have zero crit chance/dmg to at least 5% and 1.5x ; atm every weapon that has zero crit stats is already an underperforming weapon, how would giving them crappy crit stats that are not worth enhancing with mods make them OP?

primary that IMHO needs luv the most? - ignis/cernos r arguably the worst (miter can be transformed into the panthera at least)

personally i would really like to see the braton vandal get some luv/buffs but im biased, so whatevs

2ndaries - embolist needs luv and again id luv to see the entire lato family get some buffs, would be nice to wield my vandals once again without gimping myself =/

melee - pretty much all the solo swords (cept dakra) and old solo daggers need buffs, as well as the scythes [someone else also mentioned the claws, ya they're pretty lackluster atm]

Edited by CY13ERPUNK

I would really like Machete/Scimitar to have a much more fluid and graceful stance option. The one we have feels clunky and jittery, which was fine for the prova and other club weapons, but feels out of place for elegant scimitars. 

...Oh, guns. Uh... I guess I would like them to be more shooty. Like, at least as much shot per shoots as the other gun. 

Edited by Acos

I'd like to see a flat damage base for all weapons, with different weapon types working better on different kinds on units for each faction. There'd be more unique players roaming about with cool weapons. I've all but two event weapons and would love to pull them out of the closet sometime. That's just my two cents though.

Primary: Tigris, more damage or faster reload, really, since I got Akjagara and Redeemer, I decided to use Tigris too.... still underwellming as before.

Secondary:  Akjagara, that recoil..... that is the FIRST weapon I put Steady Hands on since I use a Macro for semi-auto weapons.

Melee: Jat Kittag, give it it's own unique Stance.

Primary:  

Supra.  Heavy research requirements and high cost result in a weapon that is utterly useless.  Speed up reload by 1 second, double accuracy

Opticor.  Don't buff, but change so that it can hold it's maximum charge, like a bow does, and fire only when you release the trigger. 

Secondary:

Angstrum, it should be a really cool secondary, but nobody uses it due to painfully small magazine size.

AkBronco guns.  Single guns have 4 shots, combine two guns for... 6 shots?  Uh "How does math?"

Melee:  

Orthos Prime.  Tonbo outclasses it... and shouldn't.

Plasma Sword.  This weapon sounds a million times better than it really is...

not so sure on primary or secondary, but i would love some buffs to dual skana. I know, i know, not as flashy, but skana was pretty much a base weapon for warframe that right now can´t even compete with the rest, also i want some more viable choices to DW than ichtors or cleavers..