Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Riot Raccoons Need You!

(PSN)JDnator

Hi guys and gals,

I'm calling for any willing bodies to help me out with my clan project - Riot Raccoons.

This clan isn't major league like some so i want to build a community of players who are happy to chill out and enjoy the game. serious or casual players are welcome as long as we can enjoy the game together.

I have all the main rooms in place and even a clan logo. but just need a few more people to help with the project.

i am currently researching Solar Rails in a hope to one day show that an underdog clan can kick the bigger clans off their pedestals. however it being a one man show at the moment is proving tough.

most dedicated members will have quite a lot of privileges so that nothing gets held up and we all have a say in the direction of the clan (layout, what gets researched ect).

i would prefer people who play GMT 20:00 - 24:00 as well such that we can provide each other with support if needed.

if building an active yet calm and collected clan sounds like its for you, please reply to this post or PSN JDnator

cheers. 

sobUIDp.png