Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Crimson Liberators (Small Ghost Clan That I Just Started) Recruiting

(PSN)ToxicAura

Hey guys I just started this new clan and now I'm looking for recruits to join up as high ranks and help me get this clan moving. I am an experceniced player don't let my rank fool you (M7) I started playing warframe on the computer and moved over to console. I'm looking for average players that are going to be active ( be on atleast once every 2 days) especially since I'm going to be promoting the first few players to high ranks to help me build this clan. Because of personal preference I ask that all starting members that want to join be 18+ Simply because college students tend to have a more flexible schedule and tend to be on at the same time as me, this is also because I will be promoting the first few players to high ranks to help with contributions but after every thing is set up members of any age will be welcome. Once are clan is at 15 members we will join in a alliance with GuardsOfTenn0 a large alliance consisting of I believe 5 clans. (A very awesome group of guys and gals

(I only have 4 rules)

•BE POLITE

•BE HELPFUL

•BE ACTIVE

•HAVE FUN <----Biggest rule :)

Thanks again guys and if you would like to join please message me through PSN, my PSN is ToxicAura. Or just leave your PSN here and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.