Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ancient War Gods (Renewed)

(PSN)TheKensai

Hello Tenno,

Ancient War Gods have been recruiting for months, we were able to recruit a lot of awesome Tenno, but in the wake of other games arriving some started to loose interest and our forces became less each day, we still have some good forces though, but we are revamping our efforts.

New Leaders

I have been the Warlord since the begginning but this time I am getting all the help I can so our effort does not get weak again by the passing of time. Let me introduce EarthLunacy who is a very active member of the clan and he will be helping me in maintaining this new renewed effort for a succesful clan. And new leaders can emerge from this renewed effort.

N00b Friendly

We have always been and will always remain helpful to new players, we don't care if you are Rank 0 we want to help you become better because we have all been in that situation. We love to help farming and hunting for cards, prime parts and more.

Alliance

We now have an excellent and active alliance, but with this revamped effort we are aiming at an Alliance that provides us a way to fight for control of a sector.

Why Join a Small Clan?

Because we are going to know each other, help each other, and not just be a generic clan with 200 members who do not know who is who or have never played one with the other, all our members matter and we even play other games amoung us. We have 30 members right now but will expel the inactive ones in favor of our new recruits.

Who to Contact?

TheKensai is my PSN name, EarthLunacy is the other leader PSN name. Add us as friends in PSN, ask to join, or PM us here ask to join. Or post here, and ask to join. We will do our best to accept all of you as soon as we get our hands on our PS4.

Indeed. Anyone who is starting out is far more than welcome to join in. I am one who is actually starting this game and getting a hang on it very quick. And anybody who needs a small group of friends to play with since not everybody has psn friends who play Warframe, even if you're Uber Prime, just send me a pm at my psn EarthLunacy and we can start the show! Bring it!

Edited by (PS4)EarthLunacy

I'm somewhat new. I have done my research when it comes to the game and I've grinded my way to where I am now. I only have Oberon, Frost Prime and Rhino Prime. My main warframe/weapons are the following.

Rhino Prime (Forma'd 4 times)

Bolter Prime (Forma'd 5 times)

Scindo Prime (Forma'd 1 time but changing to Dakra prime)

Synoid Gammacor (Forma'd 3 times)

Wyrm prime (Forma'd 3 times)

Prime laser rifle (Forma'd 5 times)

But I believe I joined a clan when I 1st played the game long ago and didn't realize it till now. Can I leave a clan to join a new one? I'm very interested in joining and I believe I can be helpful if needed.

Edited by (PS4)peteycrak89

• 3 weeks later...

This is going dtronger than I thought, now we have a very active clan, more than ever, and our Dono has been redesign to better reflect the quantity of Tenno we have recruited. Keep messaging me or "EarthLunacy" through PSN we will add you to our family!