Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Galatine Prime, This Has To Be A Must.

Tykune

I would LOVE to see Galatine Prime be made. It is an excellent weapon, and it would look SO cool having a prime greatsword on so many levels of reason.

Please make this a thing.

Much love.

Edited by Tykune

Not for a long while. If you'll notice, every Prime melee weapon has been a different class (excluding Skana, as it is a Founder reward and is no longer available): Reaper (Scythe), Dakra (Longsword), Fang (Dual Dagger), Glaive (Thrown), Ankyros (Fist), Bo (Staff), Scindo (Heavy Blade). Considering this, and the large backlog of Tenno weapons we have that are also different classes: Dual Zoren (Dual Sword), Kogake (Sparring), Fragor (Hammer), Ceramic Dagger (Dagger) to just name a few. We also just had the last release be a Heavy Blade, the same class as Galatine. We'll likely see Galatine Prime in the future. But I suspect it'll be a good, long time before then.

Edited by BlaineKodos

Not for a long while. If you'll notice, every Prime melee weapon has been a different class (excluding Skana, as it is a Founder reward and is no longer available): Reaper (Scythe), Dakra (Longsword), Fang (Dual Dagger), Glaive (Thrown), Ankyros (Fist), Bo (Staff), Scindo (Heavy Blade). Considering this, and the large backlog of Tenno weapons we have that are also different classes: Dual Zoren (Dual Sword), Kogake (Sparring), Fragor (Hammer), Ceramic Dagger (Dagger) to just name a few. We also just had the last release be a Heavy Blade, the same class as Galatine. We'll likely see Galatine Prime in the future. But I suspect it'll be a good, long time before then.

Unfortunately this is true :( Galatine Prime would be amazing, though. 

But, I'm still waiting for Akstiletto Prime. We've had every type of tenno secondary weapon be primed except dual automatic secondaries. Plus, they'd be sexy. 

Please dont say that. You'll make kittens cry :(

Unfortunately this is true :( Galatine Prime would be amazing, though. 

But, I'm still waiting for Akstiletto Prime. We've had every type of tenno secondary weapon be primed except dual automatic secondaries. Plus, they'd be sexy. 

Not every type. Ballistica Prime.

Prepare Uranus.

In case you have forgotten, there is still one of the original pistols left to use for prime: Furis. An automatic pistol, fight clip and fire rate, practically an smg. So Furis Prime would be next, and maybe Afuris Prime to follow that.

In case you have forgotten, there is still one of the original pistols left to use for prime: Furis. An automatic pistol, fight clip and fire rate, practically an smg. So Furis Prime would be next, and maybe Afuris Prime to follow that.

As we know, DE doesn't like priming dual versions of single-handed pistols. Hence, why we still don't have a Akvasto/Aklex etc. prime. And the Akstilettos don't have a single version, nor do they have any other version (unlike Furis, which has dex furis and afuris). So, simply for the sake of diversity, I'm seriously hoping they would release a prime akstiletto before a furis prime. 

Let the powercreep train roll!

Again, can we please stop instantly throwing "powercreep" before an item is even out? Seriously, it helps no one, and only serves to annoy people and turn them away from wanting to suggest/request anything, because they know people are going to spam this. If an item comes out and it's stupidly overpowered, call it out then get DE to rebalance it, but not before, that's just stupid.

Again, can we please stop instantly throwing "powercreep" before an item is even out? Seriously, it helps no one, and only serves to annoy people and turn them away from wanting to suggest/request anything, because they know people are going to spam this. If an item comes out and it's stupidly overpowered, call it out then get DE to rebalance it, but not before, that's just stupid.

Soma was already a top-tier weapon and more than strong enough.  Soma Prime is powercreep by definition; from the moment it was announced you could be sure it would be overpowered because the base Soma was already that strong.  The best we could have hoped for was perhaps a sidegrade.