Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Krugma - Grineer Battering Ram

Nick-ka-ka

Tenno. What a nuisance. As if sabotaging out cores were not enough, they lock all the freaking doors when they are done. We can't open these doors without power... Or can we?!

Introducing the Krugma, the Grineer Battering Ram, able to smash open doors during times of no power. Also effective at giving robotics a good smashing.

0Ypq0kS.jpg?1

A heavy weapon with a new stance and would do impact damage. Could also do blast damage, and be put into the Grineer clan tech. Probably not, but hey, I can dream.

[i apologize for the bad artwork, but this was an on-the-spot sort of thing]

>why do good artists always apologize for bad artwork like f'real

If it could legit open doors, plus all the ones.

Still, I like the idea of "tool used as weapon in desperate times" in the game.

You already know what I'm going to say about impact damage, but I think DE needs to fix impact damage in general.

Tenno. What a nuisance. As if sabotaging out cores were not enough, they lock all the freaking doors when they are done. We can't open these doors without power... Or can we?!

Introducing the Krugma, the Grineer Battering Ram, able to smash open doors during times of no power. Also effective at giving robotics a good smashing.

0Ypq0kS.jpg?1

A heavy weapon with a new stance and would do impact damage. Could also do blast damage, and be put into the Grineer clan tech. Probably not, but hey, I can dream.

[i apologize for the bad artwork, but this was an on-the-spot sort of thing]

Ok, but how do I quick melee?

>why do good artists always apologize for bad artwork like f'real

Because this was done in like... 10 minutes. Give me 30 minutes and it would be in color and the quality would not be bad.

Ok, but how do I quick melee?

Pull weapon out. Hit up, slam down. Repeat.

Battering ram? Psh, yes!

What would the name of the stance be, tho?

Good idea... hrmm... Maybe Furious Stampede?

Crashing Gateway?

Move It B*tch

Hard Impact?

oooo...just had another thought...what if there was a detonite injector somewhere in the design such that upon impact with the front ramming panel, the detonite would discharge and explode forward like a jack-in-the-box?

Sending rollers into low-orbit with one, single bash

Ram not bad, as for unlocking doors without power:No.

The Random map generated in a certain format. Every room has a door, most rooms, non dead end rooms have have multiple doors. To make your idea possible DE would have to set the map generator to set dead end rooms at every possible door that is currently locked.

Ram not bad, as for unlocking doors without power:No.

The Random map generated in a certain format. Every room has a door, most rooms, non dead end rooms have have multiple doors. To make your idea possible DE would have to set the map generator to set dead end rooms at every possible door that is currently locked.

No no no, that would be a part of the lore behind it. The smashing doors in. Like:

"Once used for bashing in locked doors, this Grineer battering ram has proved useful in punishing armored targets with its hefty weight."

Like how the Gammacor is used to mine crystals, but nowhere in the game do you actually do it.

No no no, that would be a part of the lore behind it. The smashing doors in. Like:

"Once used for bashing in locked doors, this Grineer battering ram has proved useful in punishing armored targets with its hefty weight."

Like how the Gammacor is used to mine crystals, but nowhere in the game do you actually do it.

Got it, all good then.

Because this was done in like... 10 minutes. Give me 30 minutes and it would be in color and the quality would not be bad.

Pull weapon out. Hit up, slam down. Repeat.

Good idea... hrmm... Maybe Furious Stampede?

Crashing Gateway?

Move It B*tch

Hard Impact?

Every attack is is thrust?

What I mean by that is, the OP shows a cumbersome two handed weapon. Where would it hang while we have our gun out, how would we quickly attack with it in a battering ram motion with E?

Also, the uppercut and slam animations in the OP make it seem like you're just using any blunt object. I feel that for a battering ram, you're only focusing the attack from the front, where the device is designed to impact. Otherwise it's the equivalent of me doing a battering ram motion with a baseball bat. It become any interchangable blunt object.

What I mean by that is, the OP shows a cumbersome two handed weapon. Where would it hang while we have our gun out, how would we quickly attack with it in a battering ram motion with E?

Also, the uppercut and slam animations in the OP make it seem like you're just using any blunt object. I feel that for a battering ram, you're only focusing the attack from the front, where the device is designed to impact. Otherwise it's the equivalent of me doing a battering ram motion with a baseball bat. It become any interchangable blunt object.

In all honesty, you think a small battering ram is more cumbersome than something as large as the galatine, which is as long as most frames are tall? 

It would be located on the backside of the frames, and the pole on the back would be grabbed first, followed by the handle on the top of the ram. 

The quick melee would probably be a thrust attack, followed by twisting the weapon around to hit them with the end of the pole on the back, then thrust again.

Lastly. the thing I showed would be the basic combo. There are plenty more ideas I can come up with as far as combos to perform. Like spinning the weapon around yourself. Or uppercutting, smacking them with the end of the rear grip, and then slamming the whole ram down on top of them [letting go of the handle first, of course].

[when I get time tomorrow, I can show a concept of the things I mentioned]

Edited by Nick-ka-ka

In all honesty, you think a small battering ram is more cumbersome than something as large as the galatine, which is as long as most frames are tall? 

It would be located on the backside of the frames, and the pole on the back would be grabbed first, followed by the handle on the top of the ram. 

The quick melee would probably be a thrust attack, followed by twisting the weapon around to hit them with the end of the pole on the back, then thrust again.

Lastly. the thing I showed would be the basic combo. There are plenty more ideas I can come up with as far as combos to perform. Like spinning the weapon around yourself. Or uppercutting, smacking them with the end of the rear grip, and then slamming the whole ram down on top of them [letting go of the handle first, of course].

[when I get time tomorrow, I can show a concept of the things I mentioned]

The Fragor is a giant weighted weapon, if we can strap that to our back I don't see an issue with this.

The "upper cut" would be somewhat to break your arms with this kind of grips. Just get a stick and try it yourself. I guess it would be better if you`d have some forward swings , downward slams , upward thrusts and some one-handet swings like a mace.

Also ive done a quick animation of an cool move i`d expect. I hope gif`s are visible here

The idea is great +1

td1btvO.gif?1

Edited by CampLeaderHoliday