Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kunai, Hikou, And Despair.

Flackenstien

These olden day weapons feel rather outdated in terms of both Crit & Status.

Long story short, I feel that these weapons could use better Critical stats.  

Also, the Hikou weapons could have their damage types redistributed for further differentiation between the shuriken-type secondary weapons.

Kunai

Critical Chance: 2.5% -> 15%

Critical Damage: 1.5x -> 2.0x

Hikou

Damage: Puncture and Slash are swapped.

Critical Chance: 2.5% -> 10%

Critical Damage: 1.5x ->2.0x

Hikou Prime

Damage: Puncture and Slash are swapped. Damage distribution may need further tweaking.

Critical Chance: 2.5% -> 15%

Reasoning for Hikou weapons having lower Crit stats: They're much faster, have much bigger magazines, the Prime has a faster reload, and they would now have access to Bleed procs.

Despair

Critical Chance: 2.5% -> 20%

Also, I think it would be neat if we got Ether Kunai.  

They could be slower, with a smaller mag, but with greater damage.

Be sure to leave any opinions below.

Edited by Flackenstien

there's just so much...
First yeah, their crit is low due being extremely fast, and right now they already do a lot. Despair is extremely strong. Hikou Prime is Fast as hell.

If you want to make them into one-shot-sniper-pistols making them slower and with higher crit, instead of asking for that change just don't use them and look for other weapons that already do that. Or just use a Bow as primary and done.

Now About Ether Kunais / Shurikens
i mean you  do know that the focus of the "ETHER" weapons is that they are a lot faster, but do less damage or have lower critcs, so your Ether Idea of making them slow doesn't fit at all. But i would like to see how fast some Ether Kunais could go.

They're still plenty good, so they don't really need a raw damage buff.  Buffing their crit values to the standard 5%/2.0x values would be welcome.  10% or so status chance also sounds right, with the Despair and Hikou Prime maybe having 12% or something.  Giving Hikou a Slash focus is a good move.  Otherwise I say keep them as-is.