Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Prime Weapons Skins

Anubias

There is a thing that keeps bugging me in Warframe for quite a while. Prime weapons and skinns... Why for the pete's sake DE removed option to give Scindo Prime a skin. It was looking so cool to see Scindo Prime with manticore skin and dagger axe one. And so with this being said does it mean that upcoming glaive skin will also not work on its prime counterpart ? because trust me DE if that skin will not work with prime version of glaive alot of ppl me included will not buy it.

Only skin that works on prime weapons anymore is the candy cane scythe skin on reaper prime.

Since they patched out Scindo Prime equipping skins as a bug, I doubt a glaive skin will be usable on glaive prime, if it is, then they need to give the other prime weapons back the ability to equip skins. 

Only skin that works on prime weapons anymore is the candy cane scythe skin on reaper prime.

Since they patched out Scindo Prime equipping skins as a bug, I doubt a glaive skin will be usable on glaive prime, if it is, then they need to give the other prime weapons back the ability to equip skins.

The proto-excal skin is usable on Excalibur prime.

The proto-excal skin is usable on Excalibur prime.

We are talking about Prime Weapons, we know all skins work on prime warframes because they are based off the modal of the normal warframes and have bits added to them. Prime weapons have a completely different modal to their normal versions.

Edited by NovusNova

I would agree with this, i bought the day of the dead skin for the scindo prime, through the scindo prime apperance menu. I don't particularly care if it was a bug, i spent platinum on something and it is a little disheartening to see it taken away.

We are talking about Prime Weapons, we know all skins work on prime warframes because they are based off the modal of the normal warframes and have bits added to them. Prime weapons have a completely different modal to their normal versions.

His Point is that it's a Limited Skin, Much like the candy cane Scythes skin, so chances are you will be able to equip the proto-glaive skin on the glaive prime

if they release a proto glaive skin i really hope it works on the glaive prime, and i never understood why skins dont work on their prime countrparts, you spent money on the skins and now we are forced to use the lesser version of the weapon? i bought the day of the dead skin for the soma, then the soma prime came out, would it be that big of a deal if it could be used on the prime?