Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A New Plasma Rifle?

HandsomeSorcerer

I really want a Plasma Auto Rifle that can compare to a Boltor Prime or Soma Prime.

Some people already mentioned that supra needs a buff, but I dont think that will ever happen.

A MR8 or MR10 locked rifle.

The logic is simple: Of each "Type" there should be a low tier and a High tier weapon.

Boltor, Tetra/Dera, Karak

Boltor P "Insert Plasma Auto RIfle", Insert Grineer Auto RIfle.

Puncture based/ Puncture based// All rounder, like a beefed up Ak 47 Karak.

Is it redundant? There is so much redundant stuff in the game, it makes this question pointless.

I like the effects of Plasma weapons, but the current ones are bad and playing low level content just to play as one is just  bad.

I never liked the Boltor P and would gladly swich to a Grineer or Corpus Alternative that is Decent, I want to take that weapon to longer survival games, interception missions and so on.

Im really interested in the opinion of people about this.

What are your thoughts?

No weapon is truely bad, provided you can mod and use it right. I've beaten SOOOOOOOOOOOOO many people using a Boltor Prime in both damage, and in PVP matches. It's NOT that amazing a weapon. Using one that you are familiar with, and can use well, will hands down beat a Boltor Prime.

No weapon is truely bad, provided you can mod and use it right. I've beaten SOOOOOOOOOOOOO many people using a Boltor Prime in both damage, and in PVP matches. It's NOT that amazing a weapon. Using one that you are familiar with, and can use well, will hands down beat a Boltor Prime.

But if you're a skilled player AND use a Boltor Prime you will outclass a skilled player not using one* easily.

*Or one of the five-ten super powerful weapons like it.

Certainly can't agree with the logic in this thread... there are many high tier Corpus weapons, including Opticor, Amprex, and Quanta. Sure they aren't automatic plasma rifles, but it seems odd to act as if it's obligatory to feature a weapon this specific. Certainly not needed.

That being said, I do love Dera and Tetra, so I would be overjoyed to see something like this ever was added.

But if you're a skilled player AND use a Boltor Prime you will outclass a skilled player not using one* easily.

*Or one of the five-ten super powerful weapons like it.

Wrong. I've battled some of the most skilled players I know, and none have managed to beat me with a Boltor Prime, as they are relying on their weapon to do the damage, instead of making full use of everything at their disposal.

Plasma rifle? Meh, whatever. I'd like it but I don't really care.

a beefed up Ak 47 Karak.

I want this. NOW. The Karak should have hit a lot harder for having such a tiny magazine (by this game's standards), and having such a satisfying sound.

Edited by Centias

I don't know what you consider "low level content", but Dera can hang against level 50 enemies if your aim is good enough, which is what the game is roughly balanced for. It can last way longer with a Banshee around.

That said, Dera kinda sucks and we need a better version.

Shameless plug :p https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/382966-secura-dera-the-revengeance/