Charge Attacks returning!

- Every single stance will have one or more unique charge attacks

Volt Prime is coming!

ZmHEfu8.png6DtLv7J.pngJ1vtby4.png4H8HfvM.png

Void is disappearing?

- Void rewards will be added to the starchart

- You'll still use keys to unlock the Void rewards

- The missions themselves will be star chart missions though

- These keys can also be used in the Void tileset for unique rewards, so the Void isn't useless

- This development will be explained from a lore perspective as well

PVP updates

- Shaping up very well, very balanced

- Frost is added to the PVP balanced Warframe roster (Excalibur, Mag, and Volt being the original roster)

- Focus on understanding parkour/melee/etc as opposed to having 7 forma on weapons

- Capture the Cephalon will feature multiple personalities of Cephalons that will converse with you while you carry it (one might be angry at you, one might be more passive-aggressive)

- Teshin (PVP Conclave Master) saw the downfall of The Orokin and blames The Lotus. He didn't go into cryosleep with The Tenno

xnzmIfn.jpgA3hg5Yx.jpgj6o1z0I.jpg

Raid updates

- First Raid is against Vay Hek, titled "Law of Retribution"

- From a lore perspective, this Raid is Tenno seeking retribution against Vay Hek for the relays he's destroyed

- Broken into 3 distinct acts (showcased in image)

- Each act flows directly into the next

- Rewards Arcane Enhancements that can be fused to your helmet or syandana for a positive proc

-Because the name contains "Arcane", Rebecca asks if it will be possible to turn a Meridian Trinity helmet into an Arcane Meridian helmet. Steve replies "yes", but had just finished saying that the bonuses from Arcane Enhancements are proc based (i.e. get 10 headshots for a temp buff) as opposed to passive boosts. So probably not Arcane Meridian in the context we know.

nlEm1Kv.jpg

Librarian updates

- Simaris is a god-complex Cephalon that is trying to create a digital "afterlife"

- Simaris will be related to the Chroma acquisition quest

- Excalibur seems to have PBR textures in this screenshot!

JJciI5L.jpg

Chroma, the Dragonframe

- Elemental frame whose element is determined by the energy colour selected

- Several of his powers have a consistent aspect, but will get a new twist depending on the element he uses

- He is a team player, and has the ability to buff his allies (inspired by the historically lucky dragon)

JTWHwam.jpgdSgTphK.jpgVLbXN63.jpg

Warframe: Rise Of The Bunny

- Coming Easter 2015

- Ears have better physics than Trinity

LKFjA8P.jpgd8pZleJ.jpg6l1mxyQ.jpgi49O2MZ.jpg

Tomb Of The Sentients

- Be sure to watch this trailer

W7NIBUA.jpgz9y2zkE.jpgQmha9dg.jpgsSCY7sJ.jpg

Edited by AM-Bunny

are you alowed to say that it's volt prime? we knew that it's volt for long long time but it's a teaser not a reveal :P
I guess I missed the dev stream, hope that it'll be uploaded to yt asap :D
edit: is it just me or do some new frames look strange? I think that some of the 1st frames are best looking ones...

Edited by Error989

are you alowed to say that it's volt prime? we knew that it's volt for long long time but it's a teaser not a reveal :P

I guess I missed the dev stream, hope that it'll be uploaded to yt asap :D

edit: is it just me or do some new frames look strange? I think that some of the 1st frames are best looking ones...

They flat out said it was volt during Tenno Live when revealing the teaser, only thing we don't know is stats and overall design

Volt prime: "a brilliant tactician shines" DE, that sounds more like Vauban, learn your S#&$ ._.

Void is disappearing? : ...wat

Chroma: Ancient Infested frame confirmed

Sentients: straight out of Final fantasy

Sadly, I fell asleep before the stream started <w<

Holy Balls Chroma is ugly. That doesn't really matter, being as I used to think the same for nova, and now she my favorite. But damn he's ugly....

He reminds me of the Infested Ancient head of Lephantis... alot.

Maybe we can learn to love him...?

Dont forget Parkour 2.0

The devs certainly seemed to.

I was really looking forward to this the most and they barely glanced over it. Mentioning that players would have more direction and control over their movement, as well as tweaking the momentum in general. I would've mentioned it if they brought up anything substatntial.

The most significant development for parkour 2.0 was the extensive wallrunning Excal did in the Tomb of the Sentient trailer. Assuming that the trailer was for Update 17, they're probably planning on working on parkour 2.0 to be packaged with the Sentients.

Chroma looks pretty ugly, and the name is a little silly. The original artwork by the dude on the forums who came up with the idea for it was badass though, should have used that. Chroma kind of looks like the new infested enemy units/Lephantis.

Thanks for clarifying the remaval of the Void.  I'm still confused aas to wat it means. From wat i read is u keep your void keys. Use them like dragon keys on solar system missions.  But theres still Void  tilesets?  So i can go to appolodorus n use a key n get something. N i can go to the void n use a key n get something better?   Y get rid of the Void  if its keys  and tilesets  are still there?  Is it an attempt to reduce dilluted droptable? Or is it an attempt  at reducing amount of R5s in void tier missions ?           It's a new idea that I don't like till I know more i guess.   Also Chroma looks like a star wars droid with loose old person skin.        Elaborate if any1 knows more.

There's one thing that's not covered here that i'm kinda curious about; What were the opening and closing songs? :D Also, awesome work here; You're a godsend. ;3

You know, I actually thought the opening one was an original Warframe composition, but after hearing the wubstep closing music, I doubt it. XD

I actually saw someone name the title in twitch chat but I didn't think to copy it. I want to say it was something like Outer Rift - Heaven... but I didn't find anything searching for that