Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(PS4) Destroy All Monsters #1 Moon Clan (Among the oldest clans still active)

(PSN)Nordulven

After a long closed period, DAM is recruiting again. Post if you'd like an invite and someone will send one to you.

we have NO requirements towards Mastery rank, everyone is welcomed may you live in japan or usa or germany

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DAMemblem21614_zpseb54b871.png

Destroy All Monsters, Moon Clan is recruiting. We have been an active clan since the launch of the PS4.  We were the first clan to reach 2 million kills, and every million kill landmark after that. we were the #1 moon clan in 8 of 10 ps4 events. We also had the top cumulative kill count when the statistic was retired in favor of weekly Stats

We are primarily a co-op focused clan that works together as a community, and are most concerned with having a friendly, supportive environment. Because if it isn't fun, why bother? We have favored a more open, less military style set up since day one, and have no requirements for those who join. Rules, ranks and other info can be found in our forum. You will not be asked to meet a quota of any kind.

Destroy All Monsters Official PS4 Clan

We have an elaborate Dojo that has been optimized to make every thing you might need easy to find and reach see picture below

ah19jhF.png

We are now run by a team of seven leaders, made up of members who've been invaluable to DAM and who have shown their good nature and helpfulness over the past several months. Yes, we are named after a Godzilla film, and all of our ranks are named after different monsters appearing in past Godzilla films. Matthew Broderick and Godzilla's son are not included.

the 7 Warlords(Gojira) of DAM:

- Nordulven

- Whiskey69

- A_Pack_Of_Wolfs

- illwill843

- m9123066880

- ND_LandShark 

- fiendnix

FORMER warlords:

MatangoMushrooms (Founding Father)

SakuraWars

X-x__MEGA__x-X

BeaStzReaCtioNz

7751a897-9707-4dc9-a26f-569872ba1c82_zps

for any other information feel free to either contact any of the leaders mentioned above, join our forum or to simply receive an invite you can also contact these:

HyperInfestation 

Also note you should avoid sending me (Nordulven) any pm on here as i almost never come here

Edited by (PS4)Nordulven
had to make so litttle adjustments to keep it clean

I had a few clans before but all became inactive. Hopefully if you are recruiting, I am interested in joining your clan. I strongly believe I can contribute much to the clan. I am a mastery rank 18 player, back in the other clans I was really the only one who contributed for research. My PSN is WarWolf_01. Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

Hey what's my name is Todday. I was recently a leader of my own clan Szono, but has stepped down due to the lack of support I was getting from my members. I was wondering if you guys were still looking for recruit and also to have a tour. I'm a support class player in Warframe. Most used Frame is Vauban, and I really enjoy using Sniper rifles.

Todday919