Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(PS4) Destroy All Monsters #1 Moon Clan (Among the oldest clans still active)

(PSN)Nordulven

Greetings! Fresh new player here would like to join so as to learn the game and contribute in any way I can! I'm from Greece, got mic and pretty decent command of the English language (my accent may sound funny though :P) Hope to hear from you guys soon. Peace.

Psn ID: seraph_hikaryu

Hey i know this a rlly bad place to post this... But im desperate.... Dear leaders of this clan, ur clan and alliance is HUGE and possibly famous... Please i BEG OF YOU, help me get noticed by DE so they can unban my account.. I must have been hit with some kind of autoban or something... This is my all time favourite game and ive spent HUNDREDS of dollars on this game... Ill even give someone like 200 plat if they can help me get back on my beloved game!!!!! Ive ddone everything i can... But its been so long... Please, make a petition or something, can a bunch of ppl vouch for me? Please PLEASE!!! Ill even donate like 200 plat please please i cant stand being away from this game anymore!!!! HELP ME PLEASE :'(

Hey i know this a rlly bad place to post this... But im desperate.... Dear leaders of this clan, ur clan and alliance is HUGE and possibly famous... Please i BEG OF YOU, help me get noticed by DE so they can unban my account.. I must have been hit with some kind of autoban or something... This is my all time favourite game and ive spent HUNDREDS of dollars on this game... Ill even give someone like 200 plat if they can help me get back on my beloved game!!!!! Ive ddone everything i can... But its been so long... Please, make a petition or something, can a bunch of ppl vouch for me? Please PLEASE!!! Ill even donate like 200 plat please please i cant stand being away from this game anymore!!!! HELP ME PLEASE :'(

I would submit a ticket to the DE yourself.   Unfortunately there is nothing we can do to help you out.  

• 2 weeks later...