Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Make All Of The Stances Like Cleaving Whirlwind / Crimson Dervish / Tempo Royal

DrBorris

So, Dex Dakra is around the corner. However… it is most likely going to be mastery fodder. Why? Well, because unless it has 3x the damage of the other dual swords, it will not be able to compete with the Dakra Prime. DE does have a tendency to fall victim to power creep, but 3x damage is even too much even for them, thus Dex Dakra will not be able to scale into endgame.

So, why are Crimson Dervish and Cleaving Whirlwind (and the up and coming Tempo Royal) so popular? This is quite obvious, damage multipliers. The damage of the strike is based on the movement of the strike, makes sense right? So… why don’t we apply this same concept to every movement of the melee stances? Rather than just giving moar damage to the weapons themselves, allow the movement of the stances to logically define how much damage the weapon does.

Melee 2.0 is great, melee is now finally a viable alternative to guns… sort of. Without some melee frame that gets those 4x crits, melee falls off pretty quick as enemy level rises. I don’t think that the solutions is to buff the melee weapons themselves (for the most part), but to buff the stances. Make the combos rewarding, and use Crimson Dervish as the example. Melee DPS should always be higher than a gun’s DPS. That is the only way to keep melee viable, why would you slash an enemy up close when you can just shoot the enemy from a safe distance? Buffing the stances will make it so there is at least a hint of skill required to pull off some major numbers. These buffs only involve adding multipliers and special effects, this is not about changing any animations. These changes are suggested based on the animations.

Melee should be far superior in damage output compared to gunplay. It makes sense right? If you are risking close quarters you should deal more damage. DE acknowledged this concept with Archwing. The time to kill an enemy in Archwing is much lower with a melee then with your gun. The tradeoff is that you are risking the safety of distancing yourself. Now don’t go and say “but Loki (or ash/excalibro/valkyr) make melee fine.” You should be able to go into the endgame with any frame with just a melee (but due to some frames survivability, that may be unwise).

Also, all melee categories should be perfectly balanced. The melee weapons themselves may not all be equal, but ever class should be capable of equal destruction. So don’t go saying “but my great sword should do more than that little dagger,” that is bad game making. In order to allow players to play their way (a theme that Warframe revolves around), each class of melee should be equal. Thus, the only determining factor in what type of melee you use is what “feels right.”

I used every stance for quite some time, trying to see all of the nuances in each of them and give a multiplier or additional bonus where it seemed to fit. I also made up “themes” for each of the different melee classes that I used to guide the changes I proposed. However, I am not a master of every stance. If you main a stance and disagree with something I wrote, please say something so I can make this as complete a list of changes as possible. 

I am not going to go in depth into explaining the working of each of the stances currently, I am assuming that you use whatever stance you are reading about so you understand what I mean when I say something like third hit of flash fury. Thus, don’t say something does not make sense if you yourself have not tried it yourself. If you want to see in more depth on how the combos currently work. http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Stance_Mods

And now for my final note, I do not expect anyone to process every single stance. I went through the painstaking task of using every combo, I do not expect everyone else to. All I ask is for you to comment on the stances that you understand. So if you are an avid Orthos Prime user, look at the pole arm section and comment on the changes I proposed there. Or if you love your Dakra Prime, read and comment on the sword section.

Each Stance Mod by Weapon Type

Claws

Malicious Raptor

These are claws, they should have much more slashy (slash proc), as a slash proc ignores armor, I think throwing a bunch in there (along with a few more multipliers) will be plenty.

• Jagged Gash: Well, it would seem that the second hit uses both claws, it would be logical that it does 2x damage right? Also, it is directly impaling an enemy, so a slash proc would be good too.
  • Wicked Slash: Keep the second slash impact proc (I would stager too if someone backhanded me like that), add a slash proc to the third strike, a 3x multiplier to the fourth strike and slash proc, and a slash proc for the fifth hit.
  • Venging Thrash: When I first saw this combo, I was kind of scared. Due to the time taken to do the third hit, I don’t think a 3x multiplier and a slash proc would be too much. The headbut on the fifth hit looks more like it would knock someone down than just stagger them. So, add a blast proc to the fifth hit, this will open a beautiful opportunity for the finisher.
  • Lethal Clash: the current 3x of this is almost great, but after watching it SLASH up the body of an enemy three times, I think that another slash proc makes sense. And for that third hit… I don’t know why DE did not do anything for this other than a slam, by the fact that a Warframe is throwing their entire body weight into the ground, Venka first, a 5x multiplier and slash proc would not be too much (and the current slam).
  • One Point (air attack): no multiplier, but if someone jumped on me with those blades I think that I would have some profuse bleeding (so add a slash proc).
  • Roaring Drums (finisher): keep the current 5x damage, but also throw in a slash proc.

Daggers

My personal opinion on daggers is that they should be proc monsters, so I will be using that as inspiration for a lot of this.

Homing Fang

DE did good on this stance, I don’t have many changes to make.

• Lashing Forward: Well, DE did well on this one, double damage on the first hit is great and the slash proc on the fourth is also. I am only going to add a 100% proc.
  • Cutting Arches: hmm, same as last combo, good job DE, 3x damage on last hit is great. Again though, add the 100% proc on the finisher along with the 3x damage.
  • Life Eater: Same as currently, 4x damage on fourth hit, 2x on fifth and sixth, but add that 100% proc to all in its range to the sixth attack.
  • Relentless Point (finisher): well, I think daggers should be focused on proc… except for finishers. Give Daggers 8x damage when you finish off an enemy.

Pointed Wind

This stance has much less love than Homing Fang. It seems a bit faster, but still could use some love.

• Parting Edge: The third strike has more of a lunge to it, so throwing in a 2x multiplier along with a 100% status proc seems fitting. The forth hit currently has a 2x multiplier, and that can stay.
  • Striking Gale: The first three hits are the same as Parting Edge, so keep the 2x and proc on the third strike. Then ginve the fourth and fifth strike a 100% proc chance along with the current 2x multiplier.
  • Relentless Point: Same as Homing Fang, give it an 8x multiplier on finishers

Dual Daggers

Contrary to single daggers, Dual Daggers should be all damage. Due to lack of range, giving dual daggers the highest single target DPS would not be too much.

Gnashing Payara

This is the, “hit slow but hit hard” stance.

• Cheetah’s Guile: Put a 3x multiplier on the first two hits and a 4x on the last.
  • Flash Furry: 3x on first two strikes, 6x on fourth (last) strike with slash proc.
  • Pincer Strike: this is one of the hardest combos to pull off because dual daggers hit very fast and this is a two part combo. The first part of this combos is the same as Flash Fury, so keep those changes. But the final finisher on this is not easy to pull off and is very limited in range so… here come the big one… give the last hit 10x damage and a slash proc. Because it takes so much skill and time to do this (after testing every other stance, this is the hardest combo, and the only two part one), whatever enemy that is unfortunate to be in your way should die.

Sinking Talon

First I must say, holy **** this stance is fast.

• Lashing Panther: 2x on the second strike and 3x on third strike with a slash proc.
  • Rising Lion: Due to being kicked in the face, enemies should get a blast proc if hit on the third hit along with 3x multiplier. Due to the fourth hit taking about the time it takes to do three normal hits, a 5x multiplier with along with a slash proc (already has) would make sense.

Dual Swords

Crossing Snakes

• East to West: Give the third strike a 2x multiplier (it is a quick jab)… that is it, this is a very boring combo.
  • Northern Coil: give the third and fourth strikes a 3x multiplier and the fifth strike a 4x multiplier.
  • Lacerating Leap: give the third strike a 3x versus the current 2x multiplier to make this stance a bit more competitive.
  • Twin Fang: give the third strike a slash proc (it is ripping the blade straight up the gut of an enemy), the fourth hit a 4x multiplier, and the last hit a 3x multiplier and slash proc.

Swirling Tiger

• Some of the current multipliers in this stance are pretty complicated, just check the wiki for info on some of that stuff.
  • Raking Flesh: Give the third strike a 2x multiplier (it is a jab like Crossing) and the fourth strike a 3x multiplier due to being so slow.
  • Winding Claws: Keep the complicatedness of the third and fourth strike, add a 3x multiplier to the fifth strike, and a 5x multiplier to the last strike. Also on the last strike, have the knockdown radius be 3x the normal slam knockdown radius of the weapon.
  • Dancing Hunter: the third and fourth hits of this stance are more like 4 hits each, but their slower speed makes a 2x multiplier sound reasonable.  Then change the impact of the fifth strike into a blast proc (looks more like tripping enemies than just hitting) and give it a 3x multiplier.

Fists

Fracturing Wind

• Gaining Humility: The current impact proc on the third strike is good (gotta love that backhand), but also give the fourth strike an impact proc.
  • Rising Doom: Add a 3x multiplier to the fourth hit (jump then slam attack)
  • Trailing Doom: Ok, let’s complicate some things. Give the first two hits of the third strike 2x the crit chance, then give the last hit a blast proc and 3x damage.
  • Rolling Gale: keep the impact proc of the third hit, but also throw in a 2x multiplier. Then give the fourth hit a 3x multiplier along with its slam.

Seismic Palm

• Quaking Touch: DE got this one right, keep the 2x multiplier on the first hit and the slam on the third strike.
  • Echoing Hands: Keep the impact on the third hit, give the fourth hit a 2x multiplier, then have the shockwave from the fifth strike give all enemies in range an impact proc.
  • Sudden Rockfall: Give the second strike a 2x multiplier, have this shockwave on the third strike put a blast proc on enemies, then give the fourth strike a 5x multiplier along with its slam.
  • Erupting Vulcan: Give all three strikes an impact proc and the third strike a 3x multiplier. (This is the most limited range combo, it is all for single target damage output with a side of spamming.)

Glaive

The problem with Glaives is not that their charge damage is low, but that the charge attack outshines the combos in every way. The solution is terribly simple, just have thrown damage apply whenever a glaive is thrown in a stance. To make the glaive combos actually effective compared to just throwing it, whenever a thrown melee is out of the hand of the Tenno, its damage is based on its charge attack damage. I will depict if an attack is out of the hand of the Tenno with a *

Gleaming Talon

Gleaming Talon appears to be the stance with the greater range. Both of its combos seem to have much larger throws than Astral Twilight.

• Ruin: It does not make sense that the more range focused stance has no range in its basic combo, but whatever. If this combo is kept the same, have the Glaive spin when slashing and have it hit three times per swing.
  • Silver Reach: Give a 2x multiplier to the fourth* and fifth* attack and a 3x multiplier on the sixth* attack. Give the holy seventh* attack a 4x multiplier, slash proc, and a mini radial blind. The range of the radial blind would be nowhere near the range of Excalibro’s or Mirage’s, maybe 5 meters, but will stun a decent sized group and more importantly open them up for monster crits. If you are not a fan of that, maybe just a blast proc to all enemies in a decent sized range.
  • Mercury Vortex: Give the second* strike an impact proc, the third* hit a 2x multiplier, and the fourth a 3x multiplier. On a side note for the Vortex part of the fourth hit, I found that its range is not that great compared to even some other melee weapons. So, maybe have it spiral outward to about 2x the current distance by the time it finishes the second rotation (this last part is not that important, but would make Mercury Vortex a bit more useful for non-infested).

Astral Twilight

• Midnight Cloud:
  • Falling Star: Due to the slower speed of the first strike, an impact proc would help. The second strike* being based on throw damage is all it needs. A slash proc on the fourth strike (uppercut) would be a nice touch as it locks you in position.
  • Rising Moon: Slash procs. Is all that is needed for the third, fourth, and fifth strikes. Then give the sixth hit* a 2x multiplier.
  • Moring Sun: Give the second strike* and third strike* an impact proc, then give the fourth strike a 2x multiplier. The fifth strike* (one that spins around the frame), to give continuity between stances give it a 3x multiplier.

Oh, almost forgot, I see no reason why Kestrel does less charge damage then Glaive. A buff to 105 charge damage would bring them up to a level where they are equal.

Hammers

Hammers should have the hardest hits in the game (sorry axes/heavy swords) and reward those who complete the combos with very big numbers. This is due to the Hammer stances being generally slower and involving several “wind ups” As a general note, every hit with a hammer should have an impact proc to go with it.

Crushing Ruin

• Tidal Force: Hiting an enemy on the side would probably stagger them, so add an impact proc to the first hit. Then the second and third hit need an impact proc in a small range. So, enemies will pretty much just never get a shot at you when you are hitting them with a hammer (which makes sense).
  • Shattered Village: Here is the biggest melee numbers in Warframe. Same as Tidal Force, give all hits an impact proc. Give the third hit a 2x multiplier, then the fourth hit a 3x multiplier, then the spin of the fifth hit a 6x multiplier (because of dat windup) and give that marvelous explosion… a 10x multiplier, 4x crit multiplier (so when you crit, you see the most glorious numbers), and blast proc that literally blasts enemies away (and within a decent range of the explosion). So, anything in the way of your great hammer will die and their corpse will fly to Timbuktu. The time it takes to pull off this combo is its balance, but once you are done everything is dead.
  • Raging Whirlwind: The second strike should most definitely knock down any enemy in its path, along with a 2x multiplier. The third attack is hilariously useless as far as damage. Anything that manages to get hit by the third attack deserves to die, thus give it a 3x multiplier. And that final smash, the fourth hit (balanced by the pathetic third attack) should get a 6x multiplier.
  • Winding Temper: Give the third hit a knockdown and a 2x multiplier, then give the fourth hit a 4x multiplier.

Shattering Storm

• Rising Thunder: For starters give all hits an impact proc. The give the second hit a 2x multiplier and an impact proc in a radius.
  • Falling Rock: This combo is hilarious. Give that beautiful first explosion a 4x damage multiplier, 4x crit multiplier, and a decent range. Then give the second explosion an 8x damage multiplier, again with the 4x crit multiplier, and the explosion radius again (both come with a blast proc).
  • Smashing Fury: I am glad to see DE is really getting creative now. Thus, I will get creative with this combo. The second strike (drill) should have a 2x multiplier and disarm enemies. The third strike should have a 4x multiplier on the explosion. The fourth strike’s sweep should (obviously) knock down. The fifth strike should just be some ragdolls (make em fly) and a 3x multiplier, then that finisher… should kill everything (aka 10x multiplier). The balance for that is the extremely slow attack of that last finisher (the drawing up after the hit).
  • Pounding Smite: The second hit has a lot of muscle put in, so a 3x multiplier seems reasonable. The sweep of the thirtd hit should have a 2x multiplier and knock down. The fourth hit deserves a 3x multiplier also, then the final blast of the last hit gets just a 4x multiplier.

Heavy Swords/Axes

Cleaving Whirlwind

• Crowd Fall: Third hit gets an impact proc in a range and a 2x multiplier.
  • Broken Bull: We all know this one, I kind of want to say to give it a slash porc… but that would be a bit OP so lets just stick with the 4x damage.
  • Sundering Tusk: Give the fourth hit(s) a bonus 50% crit chance and bonus 50% chance for a slash proc, then give the last hit a 4x multiplier and slash proc.
  • Drifting Stampede: Give the third hit a 3x multiplier. The quick downward slice of the last (fifth) hit is just asking for a crit so… 100% crit chance, 2x multiplier, and a slash proc.
  • Mountain’s Chisel (air attack): I don’t know, maybe it would make sense that if a giant blade was falling on you that you would profusely bleed (give a slash proc).

Rending Crane

This stance needs some love, it is always looked down on by Cleaving.

• Skull Splitter: Give the first and second hit a 2x multiplier and an impact proc in a radius.
  • Landing Dragon: Give the fourth hit a 4x multiplier and a slash proc.
  • Lashing Tempest: Give the fourth hit a blast proc. Then give the spinning part of the fifth hit a 4x multiplier (to match Cleaving). And now for some fanciness, have that knockdown thing have a mini radial blind. Not too much range, but something that will blind all enemies near you so they are open to those 4x crits.
  • Rampaging Boar: Give that running part of the fourth hit a blast proc (whoever is in your way gets knocked down) and the swing a 3x multiplier.

Tempo Royal

DE seems to be moving towards more multipliers, this stance is already heavy with them (but could use a bit more oomph)

• Majestic Abandon: Due to the slower speed of the second and third strike, they could use a 2x multiplier. The fourth strike looks quite slashy, so give it a guaranteed slash proc.
  • Resplendent Calma: Give the third strike (spinning one) a 3x multiplier to compare to Cleaving (currently has 2x), keep the current 2x of the fourth strike, then keep the current 2x for the slashes of the fifth strike, but then give the down slash an additional +100% crit chance.
  • August Mesto: Due to the ease of headshots from the second strike, the current 2x multiplier is fine (and of course keep the knock down). The current 2.5x damage for the third strike is fine, but also throw in a guaranteed slash proc. Then the fourth strike could use a bit more of a boost to a 3x multiplier (from current 2x)
  • Bold Reprise: Perfect as is, the current 5x multiplier and knock down seems right.

Machetes

Well, most can agree that this stance is terrible. Not as much in that it is low damage as that it is slow and the movements are not very effective. But… it is a machete, the combos do make sense. The way I propose buffing Machete stances is to throw in as many slash procs as possible, well, except for the Prova (Vandal). So, anytime I say slash proc, change it to electric proc when using the Prova (Vandal).

Sundering Weave

• Cresting Surf: Start things out with a slash proc on the first hit, a 2x multiplier on the second hit, the third strike is a repeate of the first so… slash proc, give the fourth hit a 2x multiplier and a slash proc, then give the fifth strike just a 2x multiplier (as it is a repeat of the second hit).
  • Riding Current: Give the fourth hit a 3x multiplier and slash proc along with the current slam.
  • Coming Tide: give the sixth hit a 4x multiplier and slash proc.
  • Flash Flood: Give the fourth hit a 2x multiplier and a slash proc, the fifth hit (spinning) a 3x multiplier, and the sixth strike a 3x multiplier, slash proc, and the current slam.

Nikanas

For the most part, the Nikanas do not need that much, they are already very good melees. However, some additions to each of the stances could differentiate them more.

Decisive Judgement

• Due to being the slowest of the stances, some more multipliers will be thrown in.
  • Final Verdict: a 1.5x multiplier to each of the three strikes.
  • Consent Decree: Keep the current 2x on the third strike, but add a 3x multiplier on the fourth.
  • Swift Retribution: Give a 2x multiplier and slash proc to the second strike.
  • Silent Acumen: Give the third strike a 2x multiplier (slower speed), then give the third and fourth a 2x multiplier and a 50% slash proc chance.

Blind Justice

I see that DE did not make this stance weak, it almost could use some nerfs (but nobody likes nerfs right?)

• Zatos Creed: Why DE gave the third strike a multiplier, but not the fourth I do not know. Keep the current multiplier on the third strike (2x), and give the fourth strike a 3x multiplier (it looks like a finisher and has very limited range, I think that makes sense).
  • Guiding Light: The slash proc DE gave the second strike (the Slash Dash knock-off) makes sense, then give the fifth strike 2x damage (it is a lunge)
  • Heeding Call: Just give a 3x multiplier on the last strike (sixth)
  • Destined Path: I am so confused by this combo, I have nothing to add here.

Tranquil Cleave

• Windless Cut: Give the third strike a 2x multiplier.
  • Breathless Lunge: Keep the 1/3x damage on the second strike, but add a slash proc. The 1.4x for third and 1.5x for fourth are fine.
  • Beyond Reproach: The fourth strike could get a buff to 2x, and a 3x multiplier along with the slash proc for the fifth would compensate for the time taken to pull off the stance.
  • Hook and Eye: Just give the fifth strike a slash proc to make it equal with Justice’s Guiding Light.

Polearms

Bleeding Willow

• Lethal Gust: Give the first strike a 2x multiplier and the fourth a 1.5x.
  • Drifting Steel: Buff the multiplier of the third and fourth strikes to 3x and give a blast proc to only enemies hit by the down thrust. Then give a 3x multiplier and slash proc to the fifth strike.

Shimmering Blight

• Slashing Wing: Just a 2x multiplier on the third strike.
  • Howling Gale: give the third strike a 3x multiplier and the fourth strike a slash proc, 2x damage, and keep the current impact proc.

Scythes

Reaping Spiral

• Reclamation: Why DE gave this a 1.25x multiplier on the fourth strike I do not know. I would just give it a 3x multiplier on the third strike.
  • Abyssal Automation: Give the fourth strike a 3x multiplier and have the fifth strike have a 2x multiplier and slash proc (it hits the enemy five times, 2x and slash is enough to make it worthwhile).
  • Eternal Nocturne: Give the second strike a 2x multiplier and slash proc, then give the fourth strike a 3x multiplier and the blast proc it currently has.
  • Mountain’s Chisel (have I seen this name before) (air attack): Give it a bleed proc… it is rather self-explanatory.  

Stalking Fan

• Many Tears: Give the third hit a 2x multiplier
  • Dying Light: Give the third strike a 2x multiplier and the fourth a 4x multiplier.
  • Shadow Wing: Give the second strike a blast proc, slash proc on the downward slice, and a 2x multiplier. Give the third strike a 3x multiplier and an impact proc. Then give the fifth strike a 4x multiplier and a slash proc.

Sparring

Every hit gets an impact proc… for logic reasons.

Brutal Tide

This stance is a pain to try to see each of the movements. It has higher multipliers than Grim Fury due to being much slower.

• Inferno: 3x on the last punch of the first strike. Give 2x damage to the leg kick of the second strike and a blast proc and 3x damage for the low punch. Give the third strike 4x damage.
  • Rushing Fire: give 4x damage to the third strike along with a blast proc, then a 5x multiplier to the fourth strike with a blast proc.

Grim Fury

• Bright Blaze: 2x damage on the second, third, and fourth strike. Blast proc on the third.
  • Burning Desire: Blast proc on the third strike. 3x damage on the fourth strike.
  • Fanning Flame: 2x damage on fifth strike and blast proc.

Staves

Flailing Branch

• Battered Thread: 2x on third hit
  • Rising Falls: Give the third hit 3x damage and a blast proc. give the fourth hit 4x damage.
  • Autumn Leaf: Give the second hit 3x damage and a blast proc, then give the third hit 4x damage and a blast proc.

Clashing Forest

• Skyward Limb: Give the first hit an impact proc. Give the third strike 3x damage.
  • Battering Roots: Have the third strike do 2x damage and proc impact. Give the strike of the melee 4x damage for the fourth and fifth strikes. Have the kick on the fifth strike do 3x damage.
  • Resolute Fury: Give the second strike an impact proc. Then give the third strike 3x damage and a blast proc.

Sword and Shield

I am not sure if it was DE’s plan to make Silva and Aegis weak, but this is a case where the weapon itself also would need a buff. (Unless DE wants to keep it a lower tier weapon)

Eleventh Storm

• Devouring Beast: Give the fourth strike 2x damage.
  • Striking Thunder: Give the fifth strike 3x damage and a blast proc. Give the eighth strike 2x damage.
  • Diamond Dues: Give the third strike an impact proc. Give the fourth strike 4x damage and a 100% proc chance.
  • Bide and Bleed: Give the second strike 3x damage and the third strike 2x damage. Then give the fourth strike 4x damage and a 100% proc chance.

Swords

Crimson Dervish

• Crimson Orbit: Well, I think that the 3x multiplier on all three hits can stay.
  • Twisting Fury: Give the fourth hit a 2x multiplier and keep the blast proc.
  • Coiling Impale: Give the fourth hit 2x damage. Then give the fifth hit 5x damage and a bleed proc.

Iron Phoenix

• Wings and Beak: Give the third strike a 3x multiplier along with the puncture proc.
  • Taking Flight: Give the second hit an impact proc. Then the third and fourth hits a 2x multiplier. Then give the fifth hit a 4x multiplier and a mini Radial Blind. Just enough to blind the group of enemies around you and open up the opportunity for the stealth multiplier.

Tonfas

Gemini Cross

• Cold Vendetta: Give the fourth strike 2x damage and a slash proc
  • Baleful Sin: Give the third strike a slash proc. Then give the fourth hit a 3x multiplier, and the fifth hit a 4x multiplier.
  • Vagrant Blight: Currently each hit during the fifth, sixth, and seventh hit have a .33 damage multiplier. I recommend buffing to a .5x multiplier and a guaranteed slash proc. The give the eighth strike 5x damage.
  • Blind Tormentor: Give the fourth strike a 2x multipler. Then give the fifth hit a 4x multiplier and slash proc.

Whips

Burning Wasp

• Buzzing Sting: Give the third hit a 3x multiplier and keep the current 100% proc.
  • Sparking Torture: Keep the 2x multiplier on the third strike, but buff the fourth strike to 3x.
  • Guided Claw: Keep the 2x on the second strike. Then give the third strike a 5x multiplier and keep the 100% proc.  

Coiling Viper

• Whistling Wind: Give the third hit a 3x multiplier and 100% proc.
  • Tumbling King: Give the third hit a 2x multiplier. The give the fourth hit a 3x multiplier and blast proc.

I would like to thank the Grineer on Terminus for allowing me to practice all of my stances in their ship.

Again, please give any feedback that you have.