Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

{Stats Added, Annoying Black Box Is Gone) Spring- Warframe Concept

theRCB

c9Mo165.png

Details:  Spring is fully equipped with a pack that is infused to his(or her) body, it causes the energy he holds to flow out and spring all around his legs, and arms.  The pack is made up from Grineer Tech.  

Spring's emotions displayed on the mask can  drastically  change, depending on what skill he is using. Possible short little sighs, puffs, and grr sounds to be played when skill is activated to match his expression?

______________________________________                                                                    

Short Bio:

A relative to Mirage, and a rather big joker. He would constantly play tricks on her, always acting over dramatic, and somewhat an odd ball. He would be the overzealous '3 year old'. If you where to meet him you would notice his 'act' of behavior was very very childish.   

LORE:  

During the great sleep he was separated from his group, he was angry at the fact that he couldn't just stick around for a bit, and see if anything was needed to be done. Because of his obnoxious behavior, he was left behind.   His group had already left to the cryopods.  

An unknown enemy found him, and captured him. He was then put into sleep locked up away from his friends and family.  

The time of awakening has arrived, but for him, his time of test has begun. He awoke to the Grineer Queens Chambers, and the sound of a rather large bang.

The Grineer queens needed a new weapon for the threat of the new incoming horde of Tenno that where on thier way. Knowing the past of Spring, and his comrades the queens where able to manipulate him, and make him proceed on doing so.

Little did spring know that what he was doing was not of his nature. The control he had over himself started to fade, and little burst of energy started to drain from out of him.  

It wasn't until the Grineer Scientist, 'Tyl Reagor' came into the picture when he found that he really didn't have a say at all in what he does. Tyl Reagor cut Spring's back wide open, breaking his spine, and re-layering it on top of this machine, to hold it in place. He then took the flesh and stitched it across the bottom plate, so that the machine could literally fuse with in him. He was tested on, ripped open, restitched, and resembled.  

The only thing left that he could control was his thoughts. Everything else was a puppet designed from Grineer tech.

THE SKILLS:

1st Ability: Bright Performance

Springs mask glows  viciously, and shines extremely  bright,  creating  a lazor like burst, and causes a foe to go blind, or vaporize.

(Blinding Last for 3/6/9/12 seconds. Vaporizing occurs randomly and can only happen if you are at max energy. Vaporizing can cost all your energy.)

>His facial expression is surprised when skill is used.<

Alternate:

Energy Store:

Spring shoots the energy from out of him, into the air, creating a unique ball of energy, at which he can pick up, or give to an ally for a greater effect.

skill cost whatever energy amount you have currently, but stores it in an orb for a greater reward.  

When orb is picked up by him, or ally... the warframes suits glow bright, and are given a 5/8/13/16% strength increase towards any skill used. After skill is used, the buff is removed, and the remainder energy returns to Spring. OR if orb taken by spring, it will be sent out to your ally's in small bits.

Orb is made out of what ever energy you have, depending on the amount of energy you have will determine how much of a skill strength increase you receive. If at max energy you can get as high as 10/16/21/24% for strength increase.

>His facial expression is excited when skill is used.<

2nd Ability: Furious Dancer

From underneath his feet, the floor glows in a small circle, stretching at arm's length around him. He then dances rather crazily around the outsides of the circle, and kicks any enemies near him away. (The energy wrapping around his legs extend past his feet, to reach enemies outside of the circle.) If enemies stand in the circle they will be slowed down tremendously.

>His facial expression is grumpy/crazy(eye twitches maybe?) when this skill is active.<

3rd Ability: Stunning Bouncer

Spring uses the energy around his legs as pogo sticks, making him stand higher then anyone else. Any enemies under him can be stepped on and crushed, or be knocked back. Energy around his arms will sway behind him and smack into foe and stun them for 4/8/14/22 seconds.

(This ability will run out when your energy has run out. it can be canceled at any time, and you can not use anything during its activation. Crushing can only occur to weaker enemies.The gap/height of which you 'pogo' from one point to the other is increased with range mods. The stunning effect's time can be increased via duration mods.)

His facial expression is sad when using this skill.

Alternate:

Springing Explosive

Spring violently bangs his feet onto the ground in a squat position, focusing all his energy to thicken, and harden around his arms and legs. Spring then launches himself into the air like a canon ball onto the ground(or enemy). Upon impact, the energy around him pops like a large firework and blinds enemies around him. (this skill is different from the others because it is somewhat left over from what his old previous ability's where before the change)

(Impact with foe can cause your energy to pop early, and may crush foe into bits and pieces. weaker enemies can get crushed, heavy enemies lose shields.)

His facial expression is angry when this sill is activated.

4th Ability: Spinning Fool

The Energy that surrounds his arms grow to an abnormally long size(size can grow with a range mod), in which he uses as long whips, and spins in circles, slashing all foe in it's path. He may experience dizziness for a short period of time once the skill has ended.

>His facial expression is emotionless when this is activated.<

STATS:

Health 100 (300 at rank 30)

Power 100 (150 at rank 30)

Armor 75

Shield Capacity 105 (335 at rank 30)

Stamina 150

Polarities 1x 20px-Madurai_Pol.svg.png 1x 20px-Naramon_Pol.svg.png

Quest-line(will go under some huge reworkings later):

The Lotus:

"A warframe... an old friend... Could this really be you?"

Ordis:

"What are you talking about? Just spit it ou- I mean please tell us what upsets you..."

The Lotus:

"Tenno, an old friend was discovered in a Grineer Cloning Laboratory... We need to help him. He is in drastic trouble... I have marked his location on your map, please help him. I fear if we don't make it to him in time, he will surely lose himself."

Ordis:

"You seem to have something very important in your inbox operator, I suggest you check on that."

Inbox Reads:

Fellow Tenno,

I am deeply sorry for my behalf... I need you now more than ever... I'm afraid I won't be myself after this.

-Spring

The Lotus:

"Spring was a betrayer to us, he left us when we needed him most, the Grineer Queens got to him, and messed with his mind... He lost his ways... If we don't save him, I'm afraid we will lose him completely."

*launches mission*

The Lotus:  

"This is a rescue mission, our goal this time is to capture our friend, be careful though, this is not a place to mess around in, any detection here could cause a great problem."

*at the jail cell room*

The Lotus:  

"The room is... it's empty. We are to late. Head to the evacuation as soon as possible."

*alarms go off*

The Lotus:

"The alarms, they knew you where here, get going now! There are far to many Grineer for you to handle, don't risk it."

*if you stay and kill all the enemies, by some chance*

The Lotus:  

"I told you to leave! You should have listened! ARE YOU TRYING TO GET YOURSELF KILLED!? YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE A TENNO"

Ordis:

"..and I thought I was the insane one."

The Lotus:

"I'm sorry, I will-... I'll get back with you later."

*mission complete screen*

Ordis:  

"Mission complete you incompit-...Good Job Tenno."

*If you leave when she tells you too*

The Lotus:

"Good Job Tenno, It's better to be safe then sorry, you have shown great strength in the field today."

*back at the ship*

Ordis:

"Tenno another message is in your inbox... I suppose it is important."

*VIDEO FOOTAGE of a queen speaking to you*

You think you would just walk in here and take my most prized possession away from me?!

You think you can take whatever you want? KNOW YOUR PLACE.

He doesn't want you, he has never wanted you!

Take a look at this so called, 'Tenno' of yours...  

Yes those improvements are Grineer design, I find it to be memorizing don't you?

Now stay out of our way, he didn't need you before why does he need you now?

The Lotus:

"It looks like they are draining his energy, from out him... I'm going to need some information on whatever that thing attached to him is, maybe we can get a location of where they are."

Ordis:  

"Don't mind me i'm just here... "

Orids:

"It seems to be yet another message in your inbox... You sure are popular.."

Tenno,

They sure like to move me around. One would say it's just  'springing'  on me.

-Spring

The Lotus:

"I have found a location of interest. I've marked it for you, please hurry."

*then starts the usual MD mission, so the lotus can collect information.*

*end of 3rd terminal out of 4*

The Queens:

"No NO, NO! That information does not belong to you!"

The Lotus:  

"The Tenno you are using is not yours either..."

The Queens:

"We will see about that"

*transmission ends*

The Lotus:  

"We got the information we need lets get out of here."

*back at the ship*

The Lotus:

"We need to hurry, he seems to be weaker then before. I have sent you a blueprint containing dna from our lost friend. Build it in the foundry, so we can find a new possible location."

*its a helmet blueprint*

*after being built*

The Lotus:

"I have found a new possible location for where they could be holding him. We must be cautious though, they will surely see us coming."

*begins an assassination mission kind of*

*At the rescue location*

The Lotus:

"Is that... That can't be... IT'S SPRING!... this is no Jail Cell though..."

The Queens:  

"You are right, this is a stadium of sorts, and you are simply the center of our entertainment."

The Lotus:  

"Oh no... Spring, what happened?!"

The Queens:

"You will see.... Just watch as your old friend tears your fellow Tenno apart!"

*transmission ends, and the usual boss cut scene plays... and spring is the boss*

The Lotus:

"Tenno get spring to calm down, I have put (an item of some sort) into one of your gear slots. Use it on him when the time is right, it should unlatch the pack controlling him. Us it on him when he is down. This is the only way."

*after epic Tenno vs. Tenno Boss fight*

The Queens:

"You fools, you pathetic fools! You have no idea what I am capable of!"

*transmission ends*

*Spring passes out*

The Lotus:

"Bring spring to me..."

*after capturing spring*

The Lotus:

"Lets get out of here, I will let you know of his status later..."  

*end of mission awards you with the chassis*

The Lotus:  

"I need some time, please build the blueprint within your foundry, maybe it could be of use for us."

*after building the chassis*

The Lotus:  

"Tenno, Spring has run away... again... Please, go after him. I put the destination up for you."

*then starts a capture mission*

Ordis:

"A message arrived for you... I would read it for you seeing as if you are busy, but lets be honest nobody wants that..."

Tenno,

I thank you greatly for my rescue, but I have certain matters to attend too. Home isn't with you, for I have lost my chance.

How can I ever gain my trust again? Please don't come after me...  

-Spring

Ordis:  

"What a sa-...."

The Lotus:

"Oh my friend... How lost are you to see that we are trying to help you..."

*when getting close to spring*

The Lotus:

"We don't want to mess this up, please bring him home safe."

*after Spring is captured...*

The Lotus:  

"Tenno..."

*stream cuts out*

The Lotus:  

"TENNO RUN!"

*same thing happens as the first mission*

*end of mission rewards you with systems*

The Lotus:  

"Tenno! Tenno, are you there? I almost lost you. Tenno we need to get that other Blueprint built to restore Spring to his original state."

*after built*

The Lotus:  

"Tenno, it's it's working... "

Ordis:  

"BUT WHAT ABOUT THE- excuse me please, what about the Grineer junk attached to him?"

The Lotus:  

"Unfortunately there is no way to remove it without harming Spring... But we can rework it so he can control it, I hope. I sent you a location. Go there and see if you can find more information on how this pack works."

*finishes spy mission*

The Lotus:

"Great work, we got the information we needed. I have an idea, I hope it works. I have sent you a blueprint of the part I need. Please build it soon, I'm afraid Spring is running out of time."

Ordis:  

"Poor guy...- Spring... Huh, reminds me of someone for some reason... me perhaps? No..."

*after BP is built*

The Lotus:  

"Spring, you are home, different, but home... Welcome back."

And that is all. Thank you. Tell me what you think?

Edited by oPANDAFRAMEo

• 3 weeks later...

ARTWORK UPDATED! BACK VIEW UPDATE! A closer more detailed, and smoother look at the kind of torment he was treated to. he Grineer Tech literally is fused on his back. (it also makes room for syandanas this way.)

Edit: I would love to hear some criticism... I don't know what to change... :P

Edited by oPANDAFRAMEo